Author Topic: Scary experience at Popeye's  (Read 7664 times)

Mclovin

• Getbig III
Scary experience at Popeye's
« on: July 13, 2013, 06:39:41 PM »
So I was craving some Popeye's chicken today. The only Popeye's close to where I live is in a really ghetto part of town, and I hate going over there. It is on the corner of a street lined with Section 8 housing, and there are always a bunch of gangster looking dudes just standing around on the side of the street and in the parking lot. But I decided to go anyway. When you go through the drive through, you go back behind the restaurant where it is not well lit and there are usually some sketchy people hanging out. So I am in line waiting for my food, and I see this homeless-looking guy behind me walking real slowly next to the bushes toward my truck. He seems like he is trying to sneak up on me or the car behind me. Now at this time, there is a car behind me and a car in front, to the left is the restaurant, and to the right is a bunch of bushes and a steep drop off. So I am basically trapped if this guy tries to pull something. Luckily, just as the guy is getting close, the car in front gets its food, and then I pull up to the window and my food is already ready, so I haul ass out of there. Maybe this guy wasn't up to any criminal activity, but it still freaked me out.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Re: Scary experience at Popeye's
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 06:44:26 PM »
So I was craving some Popeye's chicken today. The only Popeye's close to where I live is in a really ghetto part of town, and I hate going over there. It is on the corner of a street lined with Section 8 housing, and there are always a bunch of gangster looking dudes just standing around on the side of the street and in the parking lot. But I decided to go anyway. When you go through the drive through, you go back behind the restaurant where it is not well lit and there are usually some sketchy people hanging out. So I am in line waiting for my food, and I see this homeless-looking guy behind me walking real slowly next to the bushes toward my truck. He seems like he is trying to sneak up on me or the car behind me. Now at this time, there is a car behind me and a car in front, to the left is the restaurant, and to the right is a bunch of bushes and a steep drop off. So I am basically trapped if this guy tries to pull something. Luckily, just as the guy is getting close, the car in front gets its food, and then I pull up to the window and my food is already ready, so I haul ass out of there. Maybe this guy wasn't up to any criminal activity, but it still freaked me out.

you were scared! and admitted it! you white son?

don't feel comfortable don't go. KFC here is in a shitty edge of town. meth junkies all around. hence why I don't eat that shit anymore. don't need to see half my school mates sitting outside bumming change

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 06:49:19 PM »
you were scared! and admitted it! you white son?

don't feel comfortable don't go. KFC here is in a shitty edge of town. meth junkies all around. hence why I don't eat that shit anymore. don't need to see half my school mates sitting outside bumming change
I usually only go over to this area during the day, so I think it being dark freaked me out. But yeah, I feel like a pussy now.

MikMaq

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 06:53:14 PM »
I usually on go over to this area during the day, so I think it being dark freaked me out. But yeah, I feel like a pussy now.
Nothing worst than the feeling of being trapped while in a "low income" area. Even when you feel safe there is something just agitating about being around "low income" people.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 07:34:12 PM »
Nothing worst than the feeling of being trapped while in a "low income" area. Even when you feel safe there is something just agitating about being around "low income" people.

Never go to jail Ratard. You will be surrounded by them.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 07:38:10 PM »

And we wonder how Zimmerman happens ::)

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 07:57:08 PM »
You should.

Not sure why you felt compelled to announce your cowardice to all of GB.

I had mentioned in another thread how I went to school with Channon Christian, the girl from TN who was carjacked, tortured, and murdered along with her boyfriend back in 2007. Ever since that happened, I feel really uncomfortable driving around seedy areas of town...sometimes it is almost like I am about to have a panic attack. But then other times, it doesn't really bother me. I think this scared me because I felt like I was trapped.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 10:42:48 PM »
Probably was just gonna ask for some change, or ask you to order something for him since they won't serve people on foot.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 10:44:44 PM »

A little paranoid are we?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 10:45:21 PM »

I ordered the Chicken Po Boy, and the girl said they were all out of Buns.

I ordered the "2 pc. Bonafide" and she said they were out of Rice and Beans.

I told her to give me Cajun Fries instead, with a Coke and she said they were all out of Coke. 

I told her to give me an Iced Tea instead, and she said they were all out of Iced Tea.

I drove off...  :P

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 11:16:24 PM »

there's where you went wrong

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2013, 11:33:12 PM »
OP, I have you as my avatar.   ;D

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2013, 11:35:27 PM »
Funny this Ratrad refers to low income as "them" I always thought Ratard was "them" lol Sounds like Ratard got a job... Congrats white boy :)
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2013, 11:44:26 PM »
All the Popeyes in Toronto that I go to are safe. And they are all Halal as well. :) The best one is in Thorncliff IMO
X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2013, 11:48:56 PM »
probably was just curious how much ya can bench

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2013, 11:53:00 PM »
that's why you should only go to the halal certified popeyes :)
X

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2013, 11:56:07 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2013, 01:48:44 AM »
An example of why I carry a gun at all times, the dude in this example were to come up to my window I show my gun he goes away simple defense.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2013, 01:51:58 AM »
All the Popeyes in Toronto that I go to are safe. And they are all Halal as well. :) The best one is in Thorncliff IMO

Who cares about Popeyes? Al Copeland didn't even sell Yum Yum the original recipes.  I haven't eaten the shit in years.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2013, 01:56:19 AM »
An example of why I carry a gun at all times, the dude in this example were to come up to my window I show my gun he goes away simple defense.

Until you get arrested for brandishing a weapon.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2013, 02:04:39 AM »
Was probably going to blow you for a few bucks

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2013, 02:09:14 AM »
When I'm in that situation I usually just yell out "break yo-self fool" and point my AK out the car window.  Unruly blacks seem to respond to that.  When they realize that I'm a ruthless gangster they move on to harass some other white person.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2013, 02:12:24 AM »
When I'm in that situation I usually just yell out "break yo-self fool" and point my AK out the car window.  Unruly blacks seem to respond to that.  When they realize that I'm a ruthless gangster they move on to harass some other white person.

:o

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2013, 03:01:13 AM »
Popeyes is one step below Churches.  I personally don't believe in hot n spicy fried chicken.  Why ruin something perfect.
A

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2013, 03:13:43 AM »
Popeyes is one step below Churches.  I personally don't believe in hot n spicy fried chicken.  Why ruin something perfect.

The colonel got it right when he ordered his slaves to develop the perfect 7 herbs and spices