Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 59529 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: George Zimmerman INNOCENT!!
« Reply #175 on: July 14, 2013, 10:33:29 AM »
Damn. You just described me perfectly.

I thought that too.  I think he meant hullabaloo tho for the city life.  It's more Gershwiney.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
Re: George Zimmerman INNOCENT!!
« Reply #176 on: July 14, 2013, 10:34:30 AM »
Damn. You just described me perfectly.

There's much more to California than what True Adonis describes.  By fast paced he must be referring to the metro areas like the San Diego, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area. Which, by the way, only account for approximately 3% of the square mileage of California.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!
« Reply #177 on: July 14, 2013, 10:36:12 AM »
And population-wize?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #178 on: July 14, 2013, 10:38:47 AM »
I used to put up with so much racism against me at work and at school. Looking back... I can't believe I put up with it. Now, I make a scene and complain. I don't tip toe anymore. We are sick of being hated and seen as the enemy. And this idea we are all the same. I am Slavic and Ukraine is a Slavic country. I am also connected to the Black Sea and love the Black Sea. I don't have to put up with racist people. I will call you a racist to your face... and people are shocked because they are not used to being called a racist by a so called white person :)
lol. My black friend at work and I talk so much racist shit bacl and forth, and the only person that ever gets offended is a couple of uppity white guys. They always bitch at me (not him), that im being rude and we need to treat them nice because we were so bad to them, while my black friend stands behind them and laughs at their asses.

I dont get some people. And neither does my friends, he calls them pussy ass crackers and said that black people have zero respect for those kind of people.

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: July 14, 2013, 10:41:09 AM »
And population-wize?

The metros make up approximately half the population of California.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #180 on: July 14, 2013, 10:42:07 AM »
lol. My black friend at work and I talk so much racist shit bacl and forth, and the only person that ever gets offended is a couple of uppity white guys. They always bitch at me (not him), that im being rude and we need to treat them nice because we were so bad to them, while my black friend stands behind them and laughs at their asses.

I dont get some people. And neither does my friends, he calls them pussy ass crackers and said that black people have zero respect for those kind of people.

I fucking hate people that are sensitive of racism.  No one cares when you make fun of people for other reason, but these worthless fucks go berserk if they hear criticism of a racial nature.

Creepy ass crackers...  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #181 on: July 14, 2013, 10:43:20 AM »
I fucking hate people that are sensitive of racism.  No one cares when you make fun of people for other reason, but these worthless fucks go berserk if they hear criticism of a racial nature.

Creepy ass crackers...  ::)
I love making fun of different races.  If they are getting offended, there must be a lot of truth to it, otherwise it would be meaningless. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #182 on: July 14, 2013, 10:44:02 AM »
I love making fun of different races.  If they are getting offended, there must be a lot of truth to it, otherwise it would be meaningless. 

Hate everyone and you never have to worry about offending people

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: July 14, 2013, 10:44:31 AM »

I believe you're spot on. It's THAT pc shit that makes matters worse.    In neighborhoods of many ethnicities, do you know how they get along?  By joking with each other, by experiencing each others culture together, etc.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 14, 2013, 10:47:41 AM »
Hate everyone and you never have to worry about offending people
Exactly.  I hate all races equally pretty much.  Of course some are certainly better than others and some are easier targets.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #185 on: July 14, 2013, 11:12:51 AM »
The metros make up approximately half the population of California.

I don't know where to take this.  I was only kidding.  I'm not a statistician.

I imagine prostitution is quite common.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #186 on: July 14, 2013, 11:16:20 AM »
240 do you really think that he is that stupid? His life will be no picnic! I don't think he is that arrogant or stupid to ever be in another situation where his freedom is lost! He isn't O.J.!

after beating a felony charge fos assault on a cop - most people would turn it around.  ZImm didn't.
after beating a domestic abuse chase, most would settle down.  Zimm didn't.

after beating the murder charge, will zimm settle down now?  Or will it nonstop paranoia, leading to an even itchier trigger finger?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: July 14, 2013, 11:19:21 AM »
Trayvon martins dad is a 33rd degree grand master free mason, you don't see what goes on behind closed doors!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 14, 2013, 11:20:14 AM »
Trayvon martins dad is a 33rd degree grand master free mason, you don't see what goes on behind closed doors!
Sure he is.  ::)

He can`t even string to coherent sentences together.  All one hears when he speaks is "DEEBA DOBBA, DEEBA DOBBA".

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 14, 2013, 11:27:47 AM »
a person's past is ALWAYS on trial when they're on trial.

if I have a history of punching, choking and kicking women... and I'm on trial for murder of a woman, you can bet that shit will come up - rightfully so!!!

Zimm's history of abuse and violence, I think that was relevant.
and trayvons history of fighting, guns, drugs isnt relevant?

if trayvon had not decided to confront zimmerman and with all likelihood begin a physical confrontation this would have never happend.

If he had acted like a reasonable and rational person they would have had a 30 second conversation and that would have been the end of it more than likely

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: July 14, 2013, 11:31:08 AM »
and trayvons history of fighting, guns, drugs isnt relevant?
if trayvon had not decided to confront zimmerman and with all likelihood begin a physical confrontation this would have never happend.
If he had acted like a reasonable and rational person they would have had a 30 second conversation and that would have been the end of it more than likely

both of their history is relevant.

the jury deserved info on BOTH people involved, as usual. 

both people involved were pieces of shit, by the way, only a fool believes EITHER was a great contributor to society.  If either had a moral fiber or IQ over 90 ,they would have walked away from this showdown.  Two idiots.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2013, 11:32:24 AM »
Sure he is.  ::)

He can`t even string to coherent sentences together.  All one hears when he speaks is "DEEBA DOBBA, DEEBA DOBBA".

::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: July 14, 2013, 11:34:12 AM »
both of their history is relevant.

the jury deserved info on BOTH people involved, as usual. 

both people involved were pieces of shit, by the way, only a fool believes EITHER was a great contributor to society.  If either had a moral fiber or IQ over 90 ,they would have walked away from this showdown.  Two idiots.
agreed, and when that becomes a crime you will be in deep trouble as you are one of the stupiest mother fuckers I know

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 14, 2013, 11:39:23 AM »
agreed, and when that becomes a crime you will be in deep trouble as you are one of the stupiest mother fuckers I know

Yeah, see the thing is.... intelligent people usually don't call others stupid mother fuckers.  I mean, stupid people call each other stupid. When people grow up and get educated, they stop calling each other stupid.  just saying.  I love our daily banter and hope to always be reminded that i'm a stupid Mfer.  it keeps me humble and driven.  If you called me smart, that's the day I'd panic.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: July 14, 2013, 11:42:22 AM »
Yeah, see the thing is.... intelligent people usually don't call others stupid mother fuckers.  I mean, stupid people call each other stupid. When people grow up and get educated, they stop calling each other stupid.  just saying.  I love our daily banter and hope to always be reminded that i'm a stupid Mfer.  it keeps me humble and driven.  If you called me smart, that's the day I'd panic.
LOL an intelligent person see's ignorance and idiocy and does what needs to be done to correct it.

reason is obviously not something that works with you b.c if it did you wouldnt be the ignorant piece of shit you are.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #195 on: July 14, 2013, 11:44:24 AM »
Hmm.... educated people dont call each other stupid? Really?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: July 14, 2013, 12:10:44 PM »
I love making fun of different races.  If they are getting offended, there must be a lot of truth to it, otherwise it would be meaningless.  

Yes!!  I especially enjoy Dave Chappelle doing his impression of a white men because it's such a funny thought to me that black people see us that way.

He was posing as a white father and said something about having parsnips for dinner and this other black father said "What in the hell is a parsnip".  In the same skit, he said white families all use the same bar of soap directly on their skin in the shower, where as the members of black families each have their own wash clothe.

Cracked me up, because in my family we did all use a bar of soap!!!

;D ;D ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: July 14, 2013, 12:13:58 PM »

Might be 32nd degree, I can almost guarantee he isn't a 33rd.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #198 on: July 14, 2013, 12:14:55 PM »
Might be 32nd degree, I can almost guarantee he isn't a 33rd.

Haha, you must be a mason. Only a mason would know that.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: July 14, 2013, 12:15:15 PM »

Watch an episode of cops, even the most professional police officers go nuts in the heat of the moment and yell all kinds of obscenities.