Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 59514 times)

AVBG

Re: Finally a black man that sees through the Trayvon hypocrisy
« Reply #225 on: July 14, 2013, 07:31:51 PM »
This guy gets it, but I'm sure his fellow blacks will call him an Uncle Tom like they did Bill Cosby.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Was he describing Goodrum?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!
« Reply #226 on: July 14, 2013, 08:51:43 PM »
I watched fox news "live coverage" yday. I wanted to punch that female presenter who was repeating "BUT THE BOY IS DEADDDDD" in her fucking face.

Jeez, this case got waaay overcomplicated. Guy thought he was a robber. Kiddo thought guy was stalking him. Kiddo attacked him, ended up dead. If you don't want this to happen in the future ban guns. But I guess then for every dead Martin there will be 1.7 dead guys who couldn't defend themselves with a gun.

Welcome to fucking reality. 17 year olds die every day from cancer, tornados, famine, starvation and drugs. Worlds ain't no sunshine and rainbows. Shit happens, there's nothing to see there, move along.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #227 on: July 14, 2013, 09:01:52 PM »
should have been manslaughter not murder 2 - zimmerman was irresponsible and caused someone's death - he shouldn't have been following him

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: July 14, 2013, 09:08:41 PM »
hes right
it just makes all the blacks here that  like to get upset like wiggs and gthang really stupid

go to any black hood all they care about is clean clothes nice shoes and buck dancin
A

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #229 on: July 14, 2013, 09:20:36 PM »
I grew up in a black community. The area changed and is now an Indian/muslim/pakistani/south asian and arab type community. I don't want to generalize... but I saw racism against anyone lighter skined... just so much racism against people if you are more light than me type of thinking is what I mean.   
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #230 on: July 14, 2013, 09:22:26 PM »
he shouldn't have been following him

Not a crime, not provocation for assault. 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: July 14, 2013, 10:14:52 PM »
being a 33rd degree mason and above, not many are, but the ones who are, find themselves on the 1 to 13 degrees which is represented by the top of the pyramid with the eye, here is what they practice and become

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #232 on: July 14, 2013, 10:20:50 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #233 on: July 14, 2013, 10:22:41 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #234 on: July 14, 2013, 10:26:31 PM »
Zimmerman plans to start carrying his gun again

He beat the charges, and it's his right. 

Speaking to ABC News on Sunday, an attorney for George Zimmerman said that his client is now entitled to have his property returned thanks to his not guilty verdict, including the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin.

“Yes, he does,” attorney Mark O’Mara said, responding to a question on whether Zimmerman has the right to reclaim his Kel Tec 9 pistol. “The concealed weapons permit is another matter because that’s a decision by another state agency and they will make that determination.”

[n]He added that the former neighborhood watchman would re-arm himself following the trial, given how many people feel he is guilty of murder. “ even more reason now, isn’t there?” he reportedly said. “There are a lot of people out there who actually hate him, though they shouldn’t.” [/n]

In the wake of the verdict, leading activists, including NAACP President Benjamin Jealous, met with senior Justice Department officials to lobby for federal intervention, perhaps through a civil rights trial that looks at whether Martin were targeted because of his race. It is also possible that Martin’s family could file charges against Zimmerman in civil court.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #235 on: July 14, 2013, 10:32:14 PM »
there is more going on here than what you see and read, look into it, who his dad is, and obama is.............illuminat i, this was well planned out.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #236 on: July 14, 2013, 10:50:12 PM »
there is more going on here than what you see and read, look into it, who his dad is, and obama is.............illuminat i, this was well planned out.

exactly, while the sheeple argue amongst themselves

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: July 14, 2013, 11:04:12 PM »
Zimmerman plans to start carrying his gun again

He beat the charges, and it's his right. 

Speaking to ABC News on Sunday, an attorney for George Zimmerman said that his client is now entitled to have his property returned thanks to his not guilty verdict, including the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin.

“Yes, he does,” attorney Mark O’Mara said, responding to a question on whether Zimmerman has the right to reclaim his Kel Tec 9 pistol. “The concealed weapons permit is another matter because that’s a decision by another state agency and they will make that determination.”

[n]He added that the former neighborhood watchman would re-arm himself following the trial, given how many people feel he is guilty of murder. “ even more reason now, isn’t there?” he reportedly said. “There are a lot of people out there who actually hate him, though they shouldn’t.” [/n]

In the wake of the verdict, leading activists, including NAACP President Benjamin Jealous, met with senior Justice Department officials to lobby for federal intervention, perhaps through a civil rights trial that looks at whether Martin were targeted because of his race. It is also possible that Martin’s family could file charges against Zimmerman in civil court.

Back when you were on the 9/11 stuff, I was pretty much in complete agreement so I didn't know why people got so annoyed with you.

Now I get it though... lol

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: July 14, 2013, 11:17:06 PM »
Elite, super-smart liberal types (better people than the rest of us) opine the verdict:

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: July 14, 2013, 11:24:33 PM »
Elite, super-smart liberal types (better people than the rest of us) opine the verdict:

How disappointing... lol

At least I didn't see my favorite actors Billy Bob Thornton, Bill Paxton, or Arnold Schwarzenegger on there.  ;D

Marlon Wayans tweet is actually funny: "If y'all do riot please grab me some Rick Owens sneakers and a Givenchy Nap Sack. Thank U".

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Zimmerman not guilty.
« Reply #240 on: July 14, 2013, 11:24:49 PM »

do you really feel like this is a WIN?

Zimmerman - who allegedly finger fcked his underage cousin. who shoved a cop.  who beat his wife.  who ran into a gunfight, eager.

he's back on the streets sunday Am for his cardio with his 9mm.  Super duper.   Society really wins, huh?   We're all safer now that zimmerman is out inciting gunfights once again.  We WON, right?  We won!  He's back on the streets.  and in another few years when he has another violent incident (he's had 2 so far plus the shooting), I hope we still WIN.

Where are the race riots?

There is bunch of witness who saw Zimmerman on the ground under Martin who was hitting his head against sidewalk. In that situation, if you have a self defense weapon, would you use it? At the end he have broken nose and bleeding cuts in the back of his head, and Martin has bullet in his chest. Two questions:

1. if someone is following you in the gated housing area, your only possible way to handle situation is try to beat the crap out of him? Yes or No?
2. If someone is beating your head on the sidewalk, it is better to die than defence yourself? Yes or no?

Think about it. You see unknown hooded guy in your neighborhood and for your own and for your neighbors safety, you want to know his business in the area. You have the right to do so. You follow him and instead of answering your questions, he springs on you and try to beat the shit out of you. Is that normal behaviour? If Martin has told him that he is visiting his relatives there, would he be killed? If Zimmerman was out for the kill, why he has all the wounds? Why the good old "he try to pull the gun on me so I shot him" wasn't enough for him? Zimmerman was wrong guy for the crime watch, because he is incompetent idiot and coward. You need to have some skills to defend yourself without the gun, and he has none. That's why situation went as far it went, and Martin lose his life.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: July 14, 2013, 11:32:21 PM »
Nevermind PRISM, the military industrial complex, unlimited corporate money in politics as a result of Citizens United, government waste, collapsing state finances, a rapidly eroding educational system, and never-ending black on black violence; these millenial crackers have got their priorities straight protesting this most heinous verdict!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: July 14, 2013, 11:46:17 PM »
Nevermind PRISM, the military industrial complex, unlimited corporate money in politics as a result of Citizens United, government waste, collapsing state finances, a rapidly eroding educational system, and never-ending black on black violence; these millenial crackers have got their priorities straight protesting this most heinous verdict!

Untermensch

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #243 on: July 15, 2013, 12:15:55 AM »
He s still as racist toward lighter skinned people as any black person. He s not making any point sorry, because there s no point to be made about the whole thing. Good black people at the top of the pyramid who imitated white, christian people to get there dont care.
There are good and bad people of all skin colors. What separate them from the "bad" people, is what they have in their head; spirituality, education, intelligence. This cigar smoking clown -trying to imitate the uncle tom , white man ironically but i doubt he even realizes this-only understood a small part of the equation. 

What?

What the fuck are you talking about? Pyramid? What pyramid? What christian people are on the top o the pyramid?

Again, what the fuck are you talking about? You lost it completely, didn't you?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: July 15, 2013, 12:24:55 AM »
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pmbeers

Cops are cracking skulls now!!!  ;D

I'm the first one to bitch about tazers, but I hope they break them out in this situation.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: July 15, 2013, 12:42:40 AM »
There is bunch of witness who saw Zimmerman on the ground under Martin who was hitting his head against sidewalk. In that situation, if you have a self defense weapon, would you use it? At the end he have broken nose and bleeding cuts in the back of his head, and Martin has bullet in his chest. Two questions:

1. if someone is following you in the gated housing area, your only possible way to handle situation is try to beat the crap out of him? Yes or No?
2. If someone is beating your head on the sidewalk, it is better to die than defence yourself? Yes or no?

Think about it. You see unknown hooded guy in your neighborhood and for your own and for your neighbors safety, you want to know his business in the area. You have the right to do so. You follow him and instead of answering your questions, he springs on you and try to beat the shit out of you. Is that normal behaviour? If Martin has told him that he is visiting his relatives there, would he be killed? If Zimmerman was out for the kill, why he has all the wounds? Why the good old "he try to pull the gun on me so I shot him" wasn't enough for him? Zimmerman was wrong guy for the crime watch, because he is incompetent idiot and coward. You need to have some skills to defend yourself without the gun, and he has none. That's why situation went as far it went, and Martin lose his life.
The dummy that the defence brought into the court room back fired. O'mara hit a grand slam when he got on top and started slamming the dummy. That picture stayed in my mind and I am sure the jurors too. IMO O'mara won it there.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: July 15, 2013, 01:09:16 AM »
You can't simmer the zimmer

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: July 15, 2013, 01:29:39 AM »
You can't simmer the zimmer
could be the quote of the decade =)
X

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #248 on: July 15, 2013, 01:41:05 AM »
Eat SHIT morons.  hahhahahahahahahhhahah

Hmm, your tone is disrespectful considering an unarmed man was killed. No time for gloating.

NN

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: July 15, 2013, 01:55:39 AM »
While frolicking in the wilds with a few male companions of the same tendency, Frodo was ambushed by a group of "Black Riders", a not-so-subtle reference to young African-American hooligans. What they prefer "riding" is of course left open to the reader's imagination.

In the encounter, Frodo was stabbed in the guts with a "Morgul blade", which obviously refers to a BBC. "It was said and later seen that the wound would never completely heal, however, as it was as much spiritual as physical." According to the sexual customs of the day, however, being stabbed from behind involuntarily does not constitute a loss of virginity; thus, Frodo managed to hold onto his "Ring".

While recovering from his trauma, Frodo was coerced by Gandalf the Grey, who on many occasions was tempted to take Frodo's virginity himself, to travel to a spiritual site named Mount Doom where his virginity would be taken by a group of the most deserving men of Middle-Earth. While traveling to the site, Boromir attempted to take Frodo's virginity for himself but was forced by his love for Frodo to sacrifice himself in defending him from another group of homeless black men.

Later in the journey, Frodo finally considers giving his virginity voluntarily to his best buddy Sam, but was unfortunately overtaken by a homeless man named Gollum who screamed in delight as he bit off the "finger" of Frodo and finally took his virginity with him. Thus the tragic story concludes. The Lord of the Rings is, indeed, a masterpiece of homoeroticism.