Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 59463 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!
« Reply #400 on: July 17, 2013, 08:12:43 AM »
i guess i'm confused - do we have any evidence trayvon started the fight?

Or only that he was WINNING the fight? 

Aside from zimmerman's word - and he lied about many things that day, so he isn't credible - what evidence do we have either man started the fight?

I guess I see that as a huge assumption everyone makes, that isn't backed by any physical evidence.  Just as likely the trained MMA guy with a 9mm started the fight - he did admit the minor was running away.  We'd have to believe the cursing MMa guy with a gun suddenly turned into a pussycat, and the pothead minor who ran to escape suddenly turned into a bloodthirsty killer.   Did those 2 items happen simultaneously?

No proof EITHER person started it.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #401 on: July 17, 2013, 08:14:40 AM »

Aside from zimmerman's word - and he lied about many things that day, so he isn't credible - what evidence do we have either man started the fight?

I guess I see that as a huge assumption everyone makes, that isn't backed by any physical evidence.  Just as likely the trained MMA guy with a 9mm started the fight - he did admit the minor was running away.  We'd have to believe the cursing MMa guy with a gun suddenly turned into a pussycat, and the pothead minor who ran to escape suddenly turned into a bloodthirsty killer.   Did those 2 items happen simultaneously?

If only the jury had had the benefit of your brilliant insight   ::)

Trial is over, bitch.  Not guilty.  hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
K

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #402 on: July 17, 2013, 08:15:02 AM »

It's about reasonable doubt.  No one knows what happened.  The jury was limited in what it could do.  Prosecution overcharged him.
A

drmarkp

• Getbig III
Re: This is why I love Ted Nugent
« Reply #403 on: July 17, 2013, 08:17:44 AM »
How about the draft-dodging, pedophile Ted? 

Ted Nugent is a sane voice of reason.. It would be great if the leaders of this country had the same mind set and moral/ethical foundation.. Thank you for speaking the truth Ted Nugent..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #404 on: July 17, 2013, 08:17:53 AM »

Agreed about the no proof. However, Zimmerman should have never left his truck. There are also accounts of him chasing Martin. So if a strange man is following me, my first instincts would probably be get away too. Then finally, to confront the person.

Do I believe that Zimmerman feared for his life? Yes. Especially when he was getting his head pounded into the concrete. I also feel that Zimmerman instigated the whole encounter. He should have gotten Manslaughter.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #405 on: July 17, 2013, 08:18:16 AM »

:'(  :'(

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #406 on: July 17, 2013, 08:19:16 AM »
Agreed about the no proof. However, Zimmerman should have never left his truck. There are also accounts of him chasing Martin. So if a strange man is following me, my first instincts would probably be get away too. Then finally, to confront the person.

Do I believe that Zimmerman feared for his life? Yes. Especially when he was getting his head pounded into the concrete. I also feel that Zimmerman instigated the whole encounter. He should have gotten Manslaughter.

you're a fucking moron, shaun    go have another drink, then die for real
K

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: 'The Wire' Creator David Simon, says he is ashamed to be an American.
« Reply #407 on: July 17, 2013, 08:19:26 AM »
Both guys (Zimmerman, Martin) were known to have shaky pasts. We cannot judge them for pasts. All of the evidence points to Zimmerman forcing the issue, of a black kid walking in the middle of the night.

So are we saying that Zimmerman had the right to both instigate, and finish a fight with a gun? Zimmerman was clearly on a mission that night.

No, Zimmerman instigated the situation, but the question is who was the first to pursue a violent response to that confrontation? Zimmerman is an asshole, but unless you can prove that he willfully and with malice started a violent  physical confrontation, you can't charge him with any of the charges brought. Zimmerman was able to show injury and it was agreed that the injury was caused by the confrontation.

There was no physical evidence that he initiated the violent part of the confrontation, and there are no actual witnesses to the start of it, you can only take Zimmerman's account of it, and it fits with a reasonable self defense claim. This isn't just a Florida, or CCW thing, that is the way it works everywhere.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: This is why I love Ted Nugent
« Reply #408 on: July 17, 2013, 08:22:56 AM »
Ted Nugent is a sane voice of reason.. It would be great if the leaders of this country had the same mind set and moral/ethical foundation.. Thank you for speaking the truth Ted Nugent..

He really did shit his pants to avoid the draft.
A

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #409 on: July 17, 2013, 08:25:26 AM »
Trayvon ran off.  At some point he doubled back and attacked Zimmerman.

The only clue as to why he did that is that he believed Zimmerman was a queer -- a cruiser, looking to pick him up, or assault him, or rape him.

Point is, Trayvon is guilty of committing a felony when he attacked Zimmerman.

Trayvon could have ran off and called the police on Zimmerman.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: July 17, 2013, 08:27:40 AM »
Trayvon ran off.  At some point he doubled back and attacked Zimmerman.

The only clue as to why he did that is that he believed Zimmerman was a queer -- a cruiser, looking to pick him up, or assault him, or rape him.

Point is, Trayvon is guilty of committing a felony when he attacked Zimmerman.

Trayvon could have ran off and called the police on Zimmerman.

Or called his dad to come outside or called 911 himself

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: July 17, 2013, 08:28:56 AM »
Like I have said. 50/50 case. Nobody really wins.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: July 17, 2013, 08:29:32 AM »
actually - under florida law - a person is allowed to START a fight, then decide he wishes to exit, and then use a gun for self-defense.  The jury saw this.  It's the law.  They had to follow it.  The shoot was legal even if zimmerman started it.  Cause once he started losing, he feared for his life.

I dislike that part of the law.  You're allowed to start a fight, begin losing, and shoot your gun to escape it.  All legal.  Didn't even charge him with assault or menacing or whatever it is to hop out of a car and pursue someone in the rainy night who has fled to get away from ya.  

So the jury got it right.  The juror said zimmerman instigated/caused the whole shitstorm, and she wished they could charge him with SOMETHING, but the DA just wanted headlines and re-election, so it was murder.

it was refreshing to hear the juror say that.  She agreed with many that zimm caused it all - but legally, he had to walk cause he killed the only witness.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #413 on: July 17, 2013, 08:30:14 AM »
Like I have said. 50/50 case. Nobody really wins.

The best we can hope for is the next fella who thinks about getting out of his truck will reconsider.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: July 17, 2013, 08:31:30 AM »
Trayvon ran off.  At some point he doubled back and attacked Zimmerman.

there is no evidence of this.  it is believed he hid in the bushes after getting around the corner, and zimm caught up.  

"doubled back" doesnt fit the t-shaped layout where the shooting happened.  Nor is there any evidence he attacked, or zimm attacked.  We don't know.  Since zimm killed the only witness, we'll never know.   Jury was right.  the law is very poor in this area.  You can cause/instigate a fight, even throw the first punch... then when you decide you're taking a whooping, you can pull gun and use it.  TERRIBLE law.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: July 17, 2013, 08:32:22 AM »
actually - under florida law - a person is allowed to START a fight, then decide he wishes to exit, and then use a gun for self-defense.  The jury saw this.  It's the law.  They had to follow it.  The shoot was legal even if zimmerman started it.  Cause once he started losing, he feared for his life.

I dislike that part of the law.  You're allowed to start a fight, begin losing, and shoot your gun to escape it.  All legal.  Didn't even charge him with assault or menacing or whatever it is to hop out of a car and pursue someone in the rainy night who has fled to get away from ya.  

So the jury got it right.  The juror said zimmerman instigated/caused the whole shitstorm, and she wished they could charge him with SOMETHING, but the DA just wanted headlines and re-election, so it was murder.

it was refreshing to hear the juror say that.  She agreed with many that zimm caused it all - but legally, he had to walk cause he killed the only witness.
Exactly. The law needs to be amended.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: July 17, 2013, 08:32:41 AM »
are all the racists on here going to apologise for the utter shit they were spewing regarding this case and how it was an open and shut guilty verdict
T

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: July 17, 2013, 08:32:57 AM »
The best we can hope for is the next fella who thinks about getting out of his truck will reconsider.

Disagree.

wanna-be heroes/vigilantes everywhere will now say "I'm justified in getting out of truck, chasing down, pinning and questioning kids... and if he starts winning the fight, I can shoot him - and i'll WALK!"

I think this verdict will tell people carrying guns that it's okay to escalate situations against unarmed kids... just so long as you shoot them so nobody can refute the 5 versions of the story you wish to tell.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #418 on: July 17, 2013, 08:34:18 AM »

Disagree.

wanna-be heroes/vigilantes everywhere will now say "I'm justified in getting out of truck, chasing down, pinning and questioning kids... and if he starts winning the fight, I can shoot him - and i'll WALK!"

I think this verdict will tell people carrying guns that it's okay to escalate situations against unarmed kids... just so long as you shoot them so nobody can refute the 5 versions of the story you wish to tell.

I said it was the best we could hope for not that it would happen.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: July 17, 2013, 08:34:50 AM »

Had nothing to do w the law - it was common la self defense.  Ashtray started the fight and zimm defended himself.  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: July 17, 2013, 08:35:02 AM »

Disagree.

x2. Zimmerman was trying to be Batman and ended up like Paul Blart.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: July 17, 2013, 08:35:42 AM »
Zimm thought Ashtray may have been armed moron remember? 

Disagree.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: July 17, 2013, 08:36:15 AM »

i've sat thru many permit classes.  It's scary just how wide open the law is.  A little old lady can shoot a bodybuilder who is approaching her - because she feared he would punch her once and she'd die, thanks to her old age, weak heart, etc - and she walks.  But the bodybuilder can't shoot the old lady for the same reason.

you're allowed, under FL law,  to shoot someone in the head if you fear them.  Then you can make up anything you want "He said he would do this or that..." and you WALK.

I hate that part of the law.  You literally have to flee anyone with a gun - because if you piss them off, they can shoot you and make up anything they want, and hey, you can't PROVE they're lying.  I can chase a punk into an alley and shoot him dead, and hey, he attacked me, look, my nose is even bleeding.  Ha!  

it's a messed up law.  It USED to be that you had some duty to retreat - and that diffused 99% of situations.  The dude with a gun with step back 5 feet, and most fights end.  Only a fool will continue chasing a person pulling their piece.  NOW - zimmerman actually ran INTO that confrontation.  With a duty to retreat, he would have stayed in the truck.  

I hate the law like that.  People can shoot, make up a story, and walk because the person they shot was dressed one way or another.  

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #423 on: July 17, 2013, 08:36:36 AM »
then when you decide you're taking a whooping, you can pull gun and use it.  TERRIBLE law.

Zimmerman didn't instigate anything.  He got out of his car and followed someone he though may be causing some of the robberies in that neighborhood until the police came.

Don't forget that Zimmerman called the police first.  He was waiting for them to arrive.  He wasn't looking for a fight.

Trayvon wanted the fight.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: July 17, 2013, 08:37:59 AM »
Zimm thought Ashtray may have been armed moron remember?  

making him an even BIGGER moron - and looking for a gun battle - to run into the dark to catch an armed junkie, right?