Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 59386 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!
« Reply #500 on: July 18, 2013, 06:02:42 AM »
Rachel Jeantel's Revelation That Trayvon Martin Inflicted a "Whoop Ass" on George Zimmerman Because He Thought Zimmerman was Gay

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

"Zimmerman was not facing a potentially life-threatening 'bashing,' but simply a 'whoop ass.'" Here's her quote, Rachel Jeantel's quote from Monday night on CNN: "They don't understand, they understand, 'Oh, he would just bash, or was kill.' When somebody bash somebody, like, blood people, trust me, in the area I live, that's not bashing. That's just called 'whoop ass.' You just got your ass whooped. That's what it is."

The point that she was making was that it was Zimmerman's fault for not understanding the cultural context in which he was being attacked.  Now, those are not Rachel Jeantel's words.  She did not say that Zimmerman "didn't understand the cultural context."  What she said was that Zimmerman didn't understand that Trayvon Martin didn't want to kill him. He was just doing a little whoop ass, and Zimmerman overreacted.

Now, according to this story here at Breitbart, Piers "Morgan tried to save Jeantel's statement by asking her whether [Trayvon] Martin would have 'whooped ass' in self-defense." See... She did so much that's being ignored. Can you believe, by the way, the dramatic revelation on this program that this was not about race at all, that it was actually about homophobia.  Nobody has picked that up, folks.  Nobody.  Nobody wants to go there.

My staff on the other side of the glass yesterday was petrified thinking that I would be destroyed today. When we left yesterday, Snerdley said, "Boy, I can't wait 'til they hear what you said today."  I said, "You mean about the homophobia?"  He said, "Yeah."  Nothing.  Blissful silence.  There hasn't been any reaction to it, Snerdley.  None.  Zilch, zero, nada.  None.  Nobody is talking about it. Nobody wants to get anywhere near it, and it's patently obvious what she said.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #501 on: July 18, 2013, 06:12:14 AM »
Zimmerman is a good guy and did the right thing.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #502 on: July 18, 2013, 06:28:33 AM »
it has EVERYTHING to do with the florida self defense law, 333386!

you can start a fight, begin losing, and shoot your way out.  You make a MONSTER assumption that either man started the fight.

NO EVIDENCE either person started it.  You know this, man.

Where is the straight link to the law? Do it really exist, or is that once again only some foil hat propaganda? Let's google it:http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=florida+self+defense+law%2C+333386
It seem to exist only in the getbig.com. Weird? Not in getbig, where most of the knowledge is based on shit you guys read from the forums, which are filled with dorks and insane apes..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #503 on: July 18, 2013, 06:30:00 AM »
someone who understands

Larry is a good guy

Pierce getting owned again. Love Pierces response at the end lol

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: July 18, 2013, 07:44:26 AM »
someone who understands

Yeah i used to listen to Larry Elder all the time when I had Sirius but lost track for whatever reason after I cancelled. Gotta check out if I can find him on iheart or tunein.

I realize Piers is just in this game for the cash, no different than Jerry Springer but you gotta love that blank, knowing look on his face when he is being pwned by good ole common sense. :)

ob205

• Getbig III
Re: This is why I love Ted Nugent
« Reply #505 on: July 18, 2013, 07:58:31 AM »
Amazing how these folks become Patriotic, uber hard asses when they are OLDER and not eligible to serve in the military.  DICK CHENEY, GLEN BECK, RUSH LIMBAUGH, NUGENT, etc. etc.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #506 on: July 18, 2013, 08:04:26 AM »
Amazing how these folks become Patriotic, uber hard asses when they are OLDER and not eligible to serve in the military.  DICK CHENEY, GLEN BECK, RUSH LIMBAUGH, NUGENT, etc. etc.

I'm wondering how he will explain defecating on himself to avoid the draft.  This ought to be a bigger deal to the so-called patriot movement.   The right will call Obama a pussy but he never shit himself to get out of the military.  Not to mention Nugents love of young girls.  These facts should not be ignored.
A

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #507 on: July 18, 2013, 08:10:40 AM »
As an English man - I am baffled by the fact that Piers gets airtime.

I mean - you guys are more than welcome to him but I just don't get the attraction. The guys a cnut.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #508 on: July 18, 2013, 08:18:22 AM »

I mean - you guys are more than welcome to him but I just don't get the attraction. The guys a cnut.

We didnt ask for him, he was forced on us.
A

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #509 on: July 18, 2013, 08:21:53 AM »
we need jesse ventura as president and ted nugent as vice president, that would change america back to the land of free and home of brave, instead of land of sheep and home of slaves.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #510 on: July 18, 2013, 08:25:14 AM »
I'm wondering how he will explain defecating on himself to avoid the draft.  This ought to be a bigger deal to the so-called patriot movement.   The right will call Obama a pussy but he never shit himself to get out of the military.  Not to mention Nugents love of young girls.  These facts should not be ignored.

Very true... If you ignore these facts, then you're just falling for another chicken hawk.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: July 18, 2013, 08:41:55 AM »

He just grabs ratings by playing a liberal kiss ass. That's the attraction. Larry is right, he wouldnt hire that Rachel girl in a million years. In fact, he would most likely mock her brutally when the cameras weren't on. If you seen him on Celebrity Apprentice, the guy is a master at pushing buttons and illiciting reactions out of people. Even if he doesn't believe half the stuff he says, Piers is probably making some pretty significant cash right now and why stop the gravy train?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: July 18, 2013, 08:44:31 AM »
Someone should slap Piers Morgan

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: July 18, 2013, 08:46:17 AM »
Someone should slap Piers Morgan

I would not be sad if his career went in the toilet.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: July 18, 2013, 08:51:16 AM »

Agreed. That guy is just straight poison for all sides.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: July 18, 2013, 09:22:07 AM »

Haha no neither would i, actually, i would even be HAPPY if that happened! :D

Hate that sob

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #516 on: July 18, 2013, 10:53:00 AM »
Here's a piece about the testimony of John Good:

ROBERT SIEGEL, HOST:

And I'm Robert Siegel. Today, in the trial of George Zimmerman, a key witness bolstered Zimmerman's claim that he acted in self-defense when he killed teenager Trayvon Martin. The witness was a neighbor in the Sanford, Florida community where Zimmerman encountered Martin and he was the only person to see them fight before Zimmerman fired the gunshot that ended Martin's life.

Here's NPR's Greg Allen.

GREG ALLEN, BYLINE: On that night in February of last year, John Good and his wife were watching TV in their townhome when Good says he heard sounds outside. In the courtroom in Sanford today, he told prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda he opened the sliding door to his patio and stepped outside. He saw two people struggling and one soon was on top of the other in a straddling position. He said he could tell it was serious.

JOHN GOOD: Because it looked like there were strikes being thrown or punches being thrown, but as I clarified, due to the lighting, it could have also been, you know, holding down.

ALLEN: This is a story John Good has told many times before. He spoke to police that night and, over the next 16 months, was interviewed by other police, state investigators, prosecutors and the defense. In an early interview, he said the person on top was, quote, "raining down blows in a style similar to MMA," Mixed Martial Arts fighting. In more recent depositions, though, Good modified that description, saying he's not sure now he saw any blows struck.

In the courtroom, he said he never saw Trayvon Martin slam George Zimmerman's head against the concrete as the defendant claims. De la Rionda picked up the questioning.

BERNIE DE LA RIONDA: The person on top - could you tell where that person on top was actually striking? And here's what I'm going to do.

(SOUNDBITE OF SLAPPING NOISE)

RIONDA: Were they going like this?

GOOD: I could not hear that. No.

RIONDA: Could you hear...

(SOUNDBITE OF POUNDING NOISE)

RIONDA: ...this?

GOOD: No.

ALLEN: Several other neighbors from the townhome community who have testified so far have raised questions about parts of Zimmerman's story. Except for John Good, though, none actually saw the fight before the shot was fired.

Under questioning by Zimmerman's lawyer Mark O'Mara today, Good confirmed some key parts of Zimmerman's version of events.

MARK O'MARA: The person who you now know to be Trayvon Martin was on top. Correct?

GOOD: Correct.

O'MARA: And he was the one who was raining blows down on the person on the bottom, George Zimmerman. Right?

GOOD: That's what it looked like.

ALLEN: O'Mara also got Good to confirm another key part of Zimmerman's story that the Neighborhood Watch volunteer was the one calling for help.

O'MARA: You now believe that that was George Zimmerman's voice. Correct?

GOOD: I never said that.

O'MARA: Do you believe...

GOOD: It could have been his, but I was not 100 percent sure.

O'MARA: I'm not asking for 100 percent certainty. I'm asking you to use your common sense and to tell us if you think that that was George Zimmerman's voice screaming for help, the person on the bottom.

GOOD: That's just my opinion.

Greg Allen, NPR News, Miami.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=196691611
[/quote]

So, Ropo, if you have something to back up your claims, please post it (or kindly quit posting shit that you can't back up).

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #517 on: July 18, 2013, 10:58:31 AM »
..and please remember that this person was unaware of a gun at that time.  Obviously, a gun would have given either of these queers reason to scream.

Everything is consistent with a fight over a gun.  The decision to make it as though Zimmerman was acting as a bad guy, trying to do bad things, doesn't make sense and rings as absolutely false.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #518 on: July 18, 2013, 11:46:35 AM »
..and please remember that this person was unaware of a gun at that time.  Obviously, a gun would have given either of these queers reason to scream.

Everything is consistent with a fight over a gun. The decision to make it as though Zimmerman was acting as a bad guy, trying to do bad things, doesn't make sense and rings as absolutely false.

agreed.  when trayvon gave up and stood up to run away, BOOM.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #519 on: July 18, 2013, 11:49:16 AM »
there is no DNA or finger prints on the gun that trayvon ever touched it

zimmerman blasted trayvon from a distance  where zimmerman was no longer in danger

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #520 on: July 18, 2013, 11:52:48 AM »
agreed.  when trayvon gave up and stood up to run away, BOOM.

There is no evidence for that, guys.   There are many unknowns in this case. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: July 18, 2013, 12:00:34 PM »
There is no evidence for that, guys.   There are many unknowns in this case. 

true.  zimm said in one of his versions that trayvon grabbed the gun.  But no dna on the gun from trayvon.  so that part was probably an exaggeration.

the lesson here is that one can lie about a shooting in FL, and as long as the other guy is dead, you can get away with it.  Lie about details, hey, no problemO.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #522 on: July 18, 2013, 12:02:40 PM »
true.  zimm said in one of his versions that trayvon grabbed the gun.  But no dna on the gun from trayvon.  so that part was probably an exaggeration.

the lesson here is that one can lie about a shooting in FL, and as long as the other guy is dead, you can get away with it.  Lie about details, hey, no problemO.

That's pretty much true.  He should have never gotten out of his truck.   I've said this from the beginning but if they had charged him with negligent homicide he would be in jail right now.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: July 18, 2013, 12:09:53 PM »
That's pretty much true.  He should have never gotten out of his truck.   I've said this from the beginning but if they had charged him with negligent homicide he would be in jail right now.

agreed.  the DA wanted re-election, and got it. 

she overchanged based upon what she knew, not what she could PROVE. 

Zimmerman wanted to be a hero - whether pinning or shooting - a person he claimed to be high and armed.  That's murder.  But she coudn't prove it.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #524 on: July 18, 2013, 12:30:34 PM »

Ted Nugent Damn Yankees
S