Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 58934 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!
« Reply #575 on: July 21, 2013, 03:56:36 PM »
And armed man is a free man

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #576 on: July 21, 2013, 04:05:18 PM »
And armed man is a free man

This...  It truly sickening that so many "free people" around the world are denied this essential right.

The government doesn't like to be outgunned though.

The Zimmerman protests piss me off so much, because these misguided individuals don't want you to have the option to defend yourself from violent attacks.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #577 on: July 21, 2013, 04:47:22 PM »
This...  It truly sickening that so many "free people" around the world are denied this essential right.

The government doesn't like to be outgunned though.

The Zimmerman protests piss me off so much, because these misguided individuals don't want you to have the option to defend yourself from violent attacks.

amen boss man

they should spank black kids harder in schools...they've tried everything else
K

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #578 on: July 21, 2013, 05:13:30 PM »
Haha, citizens are going to rise up against the government, yeah that train has left the station about 150 years ago. Look at how quick any protest is squashed.  They'll put up with it for a little bit so the people can left off steam and feel like they have rights but once they've had enough the hammer is coming down.

This is the the statement of a man with no conviction.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #579 on: July 21, 2013, 05:16:51 PM »
You can't kill an idea. Skittles 'n' Ice tea will never die. This isn't going away. No one will ever look at skittle "n" ice tea the same again. Rainbow.... humm ... taste the colors of the rainbow? Sounds like the hierarchy at work :(
X

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #580 on: July 21, 2013, 05:25:36 PM »
You can't kill an idea. Skittles 'n' Ice tea will never die. This isn't going away. No one will ever look at skittle "n" ice tea the same again. Rainbow.... humm ... taste the colors of the rainbow? Sounds like the hierarchy at work :(

Quite possibly.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: blacks celebrating OJ verdict but no whites celebrating zimmerman
« Reply #581 on: July 21, 2013, 05:27:20 PM »
^^^^This johnny "Jehtro Pigeon" falcon ... You got a hankering obsession for the black schlong son ???
let me guess you are black and so is andre
A

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
Re: blacks celebrating OJ verdict but no whites celebrating zimmerman
« Reply #582 on: July 21, 2013, 05:34:41 PM »
let me guess you are black and so is andre

My community wouldn't tolerate Andre or some bumfuq hillbilly now do you want me to set u up with my cousin stinky nuts :-*

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #583 on: July 21, 2013, 07:47:29 PM »
Zimmerman should be compensated for all the shit he was needlessly put through. It was clear to almost any non-hysterical, non media-manipulated idiot, that, from a legal point of view, a prosecution would not be successful.  This was a show trial and a sham to appease an amalgam of agenda driven minorities.

It was actually undemocratic to attempt to prosecute him. An abuse of the legal system.
O

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #584 on: July 21, 2013, 08:18:04 PM »
That's stupid, look at Vietnam or Iraq.  Guerrilla warfare...  On top of that, the citizens of the United States are armed 10x better than the Vietcong or Al Qaeda.  That fact alone helps keep tyranny in check.

Plus, the military would almost entirely fight on the side of the people...

The second amendment is just as relevant now (if not more so) then it was then.  

I would never ever feel secure living in a society where only those that would do others harm were armed.

Those people aren't afraid to die.  Americans aren't going to give up their big screen TVs and crispy creme donuts. By the way last time I checked the history books Viet Cong handed Americans their ass.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #585 on: July 21, 2013, 08:21:03 PM »

I'm firm in my conviction that Americans will never rise up against their government, no matter what happens.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: July 21, 2013, 09:05:30 PM »
By the way last time I checked the history books Viet Cong handed Americans their ass.

That's my point...  The US military with tanks, aircraft, smart bombs, napalm, landmines, etc... versus determined men on their own turf with not much more than AK47s.

Americans aren't going to give up their big screen TVs and crispy creme donuts.

Right now they wouldn't, and hopefully they won't have to.  People have no reason to rise up now, why should they?  

I'm telling you, you would have to be a completely naive fool to think the Second Amendment isn't relevant today.  It's as important as ever.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #587 on: July 21, 2013, 09:08:31 PM »
So basically this is good for the stokes of weapon manufacturing companies.
And who owns these companies I might ask? Not that damn hierarchy again... arrggg... :(
X

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #588 on: July 23, 2013, 12:50:55 PM »
No, it's the Citizens protection against the Government. Not the indians.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

A last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government. I hope you are not serious. If you do not like the government, you can use the most powerful weapon there is: your vote!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: July 23, 2013, 12:53:12 PM »
A last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government. I hope you are not serious. If you do not like the government, you can use the most powerful weapon there is: your vote!

LMAO what a childish & naive comment

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #590 on: July 23, 2013, 12:59:11 PM »

In an Utopia for sure!

But sadly, that's not a realistic reality.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #591 on: July 23, 2013, 01:10:34 PM »
lol. I quit voting during my military service. Voting just gives us the illusion of choice, but nothing ever changes, regardless of who is voted ib. Look no further than bush and obama, 2 polar opposites, with Pbama swearing he was going tp change things. Amd what happened? 3xactly yhe same shit bush was doing. obama just kept going with the same policoes he railed against to get elected. Different president, same result.

Your vote means nothing other than to make you think you have a say in things, but the reality is you dont. It wasnt always this way, but it is the way it is now.

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #592 on: July 23, 2013, 01:11:33 PM »
LMAO what a childish & naive comment

It is realistic comment. Not some stupid comment that one needs weapons to protect themselves against the US government. That is why guys like Zimmerman carry weapons. I mean you never know when you need to shoot somebody from the US government....

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #593 on: July 23, 2013, 01:12:55 PM »
lol. I quit voting during my military service. Voting just gives us the illusion of choice, but nothing ever changes, regardless of who is voted ib. Look no further than bush and obama, 2 polar opposites, with Pbama swearing he was going tp change things. Amd what happened? 3xactly yhe same shit bush was doing. obama just kept going with the same policoes he railed against to get elected. Different president, same result.

Your vote means nothing other than to make you think you have a say in things, but the reality is you dont. It wasnt always this way, but it is the way it is now.

I understand what your are saying. But be honest, do you need weapons to protect yourself against the US government? Whom constitutes the US government? Politicians, civil servants, teachers?

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #594 on: July 23, 2013, 01:33:40 PM »

I sort of agree, no matter who is elected he will do the bidding of the real powers, behind the scenes, giant, pharmaceuticals, Citibank, Monsanto, General Dynamics, Northrop,  These are the guys that pull the strings.  Last president who tried to stir things up got a bullet to the head.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: July 23, 2013, 01:45:38 PM »
It is realistic comment. Not some stupid comment that one needs weapons to protect themselves against the US government. That is why guys like Zimmerman carry weapons. I mean you never know when you need to shoot somebody from the US government....

No it's not. Many reasons to carry a weapon , threats come in all shapes and forms. Voting doesn't change anything ask Obama voters who bought all of his promises hook-line-and-sinker , get the troops out of Iraq & Afghanistan , close Git-mo , not raise taxes , not support any bill that would spy on Americans , wouldn't touch guns . Typical politician told the dumb masses what they wanted to hear and once in office towed the party line 

The honest & true politicians who really care about want to effect real change are powerless to do so , because of partisan politics and the corporations that fund them. It's all about exerting power over your fellow human beings. Both parties are cut from the same clothe of being power hungry corporate-lackys

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: July 23, 2013, 01:47:35 PM »

Smart man , this guy knows the truth.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: July 23, 2013, 09:12:36 PM »
Aha! A Crip! Crips all of them! Darn Gangbangers should've been evicted and shot!