Author Topic: 240 ABUSE THREAD ON TRAY TRAY CASE  (Read 1525 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
240 ABUSE THREAD ON TRAY TRAY CASE
« on: July 13, 2013, 09:05:17 PM »
Ok.

Let's all take a moment to smack 240 around for his conduct on this board over the past 6 months regarding the Zimmerman case.

I'll set it off-

240, you are a mindless, worthless, white trash, kiddy diddler who I hope gets robbed at gunpoint by someone who resembles Trayvon Martin.

Ahhh. I feel much better,

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: 240 ABUSE THREAD ON TRAY TRAY CASE
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 09:15:10 PM »
Lying, hypocritical piece of race-baiting shit. Exposed for the know-nothing retard he is.

He should stick to stalking strangers in his trailer park with his armed gang.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 09:22:45 PM »
i was wrong - i thought he didn't commit murder, didn't manslaughter... but did create a dangerous situation by running into the alley with cops 2 minutes away.

but i'll own it, i was wrong.  i thought the sanford educated jury would just let emotions rule, and would convict anyway.  they did the right thing.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 09:29:28 PM »
i was wrong - i thought he didn't commit murder, didn't manslaughter... but did create a dangerous situation by running into the alley with cops 2 minutes away.

but i'll own it, i was wrong.  i thought the sanford educated jury would just let emotions rule, and would convict anyway.  they did the right thing.

At least your taking it like a man. The other cretins who kept thumping their chest are nowhere to be found. Probably rioting in their parents basement.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 09:45:53 PM »

Wow. Good job rob, you have given me no reason or desire to rub this in your face.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 08:57:53 AM »
Why was this moved? 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 09:00:29 AM »

I understand.  I was expecting the jury to be overcome by emotion and find Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter as a compromise verdict to keep the masses happy.
A