Author Topic: Big Ramy rare video from 2010  (Read 8997 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Big Ramy rare video from 2010
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2013, 12:20:49 PM »
It was the photos I was referring to , the quote function just selected the video.
Im sure you are still strong, its the last thing to go (like a boxers punch)
Although I bet you are a bit "chinny" condition wise at the moment.   ;D
OK then let`s deal on the photo part, I challenge you right here right now to see who will be more ripped in 60 days, that is all I need to go from 16% bodyfat 245lb to 205 shredded, ripped striated from head to toe at 3% bodyfat, leaner then you ever have been in your 50 years of existence.

Bro I get this look back with a single snap of my fingers, put me to test right here right now, 60 days, my word, 60 days anytime of the year and day from any starting point. 60 DAYS bro that is all I need because I know more then anyone, in fact I am king on knowledge out of every getbigger when it comes to dialing in a good PACKAGE IN RECORD TIME and I can prove it.

Loser gets off getbig for 3 months.

IN OR OUT?

ukjeff

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2013, 12:23:33 PM »
OK then let`s deal on the photo part, I challenge you right here right now to see who will be more ripped in 60 days, that is all I need to go from 16% bodyfat 245lb to 205 shredded, ripped striated from head to toe at 3% bodyfat, leaner then you ever have been in your 50 years of existence.

Bro I get this look back with a single snap of my fingers, put me to test right here right now, 60 days, my word, 60 days anytime of the year and day from any starting point. 60 DAYS bro that is all I need because I know more then anyone, in fact I am king on knowledge out of every getbigger when it comes to dialing in a good PACKAGE IN RECORD TIME and I can prove it.

Loser gets off getbig for 3 months.

IN OR OUT?

I'm already on a 5 week deadline big boy
Post a photo of you now and then another in 5 weeks when "no one" bottles out.

Deal?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2013, 12:29:52 PM »
I'm already on a 5 week deadline big boy
Post a photo of you now and then another in 5 weeks when "no one" bottles out.

Deal?
lmao then it should be easy to beat me, I have 40lb to lose in 60 days.

andyshawads

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2013, 12:50:02 PM »
Keep living in fantasy land..you are what 15?? two years ramy will be long gone..honestly how much do you wana bet? U really don't know do you?...if u think GH and clenbuertol have just came around in the last decade then u have already displayed how little u know...do you have access to or have used pharm grade GH?? Have u ever used a top quality generic? Do you know the difference..tell me all about all of these knew compounds that are gonna make studs like u into Mr. Olympia?? Lol..go on with it keyboard guru..if u  actually knew pro bodybuilders then u would know how dumb u sound..

quote author=kohl link=topic=485031.msg6902422#msg6902422 date=1373819058]

That's because bodybuilding CHANGED since the last decade. But that you wouldn't know because clearly you don't understand shit about it. Surely you're one of the people who think gh and clenbuterol all are "anabolics".

Not everybody has the same access at moments of revolutionary changes. And I know pro bodybuilders (because anyone can become pro today) who use plain garbage while others have access to pharmaceutical grade products. Quality is as important as quantity.

In two years, maybe sooner, when guys with good genetics AND foundation will start using the same thing at the same amount as the Arab Promotion Gang in Dubai right now, nobody will speak of Rami anymore.

The smartest guy is DJ. He's taking the money now. Good for him.

[/quote]

andyshawads

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2013, 12:52:00 PM »
Exactly..honestly..how dumb can some people be?

first off, hes not training since 3 years, hes already very very big in that video.

the guys training 10years in this video already.

second,this is absolute elite genetics.
if it wasnt, thered be many ramis.

lol@average genetics.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2013, 01:51:17 PM »
i am not onemorerep you dumb fuck, I am onetimehard

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2013, 01:55:25 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2013, 02:01:36 PM »

My sincere apologies to Onemorerep for this grave insult of confusing him with Onetimehard
let me see, I am 5foot9 and last competed, a long time ago at 205, and in those pics I am 215, 3 weeks out, if you do not think that is big, well then post a pic of yourself to compare to my 30 inch thighs, obviously I am not huge but big enough to put you to shame.

Also I did clock in at 3% using calipers before, dončt know if that is a legit 3% but it is a 3% using calipers nontheless.

Now post a pic or fuck off cause talk is cheap, I am not an anonimous poster like you, I am well known. Beside what you say around here has only caused people to laugh at you and mock you. You have been owned so many times. E-kul you fucken loser, funny, e-kul always calls me onemorerep

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2013, 02:03:04 PM »
awesome head of hair
I go back and fourth between hair and no hair

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2013, 05:11:27 PM »
Very average genetics

hahahaha

i want to get to the point where i get the girls because of my arms

i dont want arms just to get the girls

i want to explicitely hear them say "wow anabolic halo, you arms are amazing"

just fuicking a girl for other reason is not as good as this

one time a ho said to other people she just slept with me cuz she attracted to my physiq

it was the most satisfying moment in my life to hear this

Yes! yes"  :D spot on

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2013, 08:56:38 AM »
hahahaha

Yes! yes"  :D spot on
when my arms get to 17" lean steroided look

i will visit the bar the whore works at

and

GET HER

AGAIN

BECAUSE

OF

MY ARMZZZZ

(arms currently back up to 16.5" cold and lean)