Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Mr. Olympia Predictions - What is yours?  (Read 35508 times)

SmallPole

• Getbig III
Re: 2013 Olympia - Mr. Olympia Predictions - What is yours?
« Reply #175 on: August 30, 2013, 01:24:50 PM »
Fuck all of them, modern worlds is not about BB.
It's all about money. No importance what are u paying to look at: bb contest, freak show, football, museum.. whatever.
All bout consuption and making you pockets empty. Humanity will die someday due to democracy.

Anyway year after year bb became boring. It is not something new, something exiting.
Let them think they do something important by injecting steroids and destroing their bodyes, its up tho them.
Just leave em in their small world, let them die silently.  And go advace.

why are you so mad tho? is someone forcing you to watch men in thongs?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: August 30, 2013, 02:18:38 PM »
I predict a close battle between team trout shoulders and team nostrils.  Team nostrils will take it this year.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2013, 10:31:21 AM »
He will not show up soft again. Lets see it. ;)
lol, some how '' I told you'' just doesn't cut it, so I will add this, ''YOU WERE SAYING ??''   ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2013, 06:51:00 PM »

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2013, 11:37:06 PM »
I predict DJ will put Beyeke on a dnp blast and he will show up lean enough for a 5-6th spot

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2013, 11:39:13 PM »
lmao, his waist is out of control, will not place, sorry

hahaha EXACTLY

it was obvious he would show up with a gut and fat as shit to boot

he had a gift with 4th place, he should have been out of the top 5 at the nordic pro

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #181 on: September 01, 2013, 06:21:27 AM »
hahaha EXACTLY

it was obvious he would show up with a gut and fat as shit to boot

he had a gift with 4th place, he should have been out of the top 5 at the nordic pro

I have to admit it. Thats true.
Maybe diuretics is the factor.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: September 01, 2013, 08:47:14 AM »

I don't think so he was fat in all his precontest pictures

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2013, 02:26:03 PM »
no, maybe your judgement is off and he is just not as good as you claimed he was.

drmarkp

• Getbig III

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: September 14, 2013, 05:51:55 PM »
I predict a close battle between team trout shoulders and team nostrils.  Team nostrils will take it this year.

I'm sticking to my original predictions when I started this thread... The recent qualifiers who have been added to the roster are not a factor to bother modifying the top ten anyway...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #186 on: September 14, 2013, 06:13:47 PM »
Kai will never win although he probably should. I think Jay looks in good shape and he doesent have alot of muscle tears like Dorian and Ronnie so he should do well. Heath is defending champ so he would have to look really bad to lose the tittle. Vic looked good in a few shows this year but Ramy looked better.Vic, Evan, Wolf, Dexter and Freeman will be in the bottom half. Thier time is up. Batollah, Obiad Beyeke and Branch will round out the top 10. Cedric and Rolly are too inconsistent to predict. I dont think Im forgetting anyone.

So I predict

1.heath
2.Kai
3.Jay
4.ramy
5.rhoden
6.dexter

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: September 14, 2013, 08:15:02 PM »
Kai will never win although he probably should. I think Jay looks in good shape and he doesent have alot of muscle tears like Dorian and Ronnie so he should do well. Heath is defending champ so he would have to look really bad to lose the tittle. Vic looked good in a few shows this year but Ramy looked better.Vic, Evan, Wolf, Dexter and Freeman will be in the bottom half. Thier time is up. Batollah, Obiad Beyeke and Branch will round out the top 10. Cedric and Rolly are too inconsistent to predict. I dont think Im forgetting anyone.

So I predict

1.heath
2.Kai
3.Jay
4.ramy
5.rhoden
6.dexter

I agree with your top 6,y ou didn't mention Curry' I think he will be in the bottom half of the top 10!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #188 on: September 14, 2013, 08:19:29 PM »
I agree with your top 6,y ou didn't mention Curry' I think he will be in the bottom half of the top 10!
Goodrum 11th place.

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: September 14, 2013, 11:42:43 PM »
 ;D

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: September 14, 2013, 11:50:18 PM »
 :)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #191 on: September 15, 2013, 12:04:51 AM »
:)

Bro please stop. Kai doesn't deserve this.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: September 16, 2013, 03:11:19 AM »
Jay Cutler’s comeback after a 2 year hiatus as well as one of the very few times we have 3 Mr. Olympia’s on stage at once (Phil Heath, Jay Cutler and Dexter Jackson)

It’s a difficult choice this year as contenders such as Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf and Dexter Jackson can see themselves out of the Top 5.

What some people neglect to realize is that regardless of what is believed, the Mr Olympia winner is chosen on the best body of the night but also who brought a better look/package from their previous showing and last but not least, who would truly be an ambassador for the sport.

I personally believe this will be a 3 pony race coming down to Phil, Kai and Jay, the harder part will be picking the higher placing’s.

My choices

1. Kai Green – I am somewhat biased as I had the pleasure of meeting him at a show a few years back. He is a super personable guy and truly cares about his fans. Kai has continued to show improvement.

Pro’s – midsection has diminished, probably the best back and hamstring tie in the business, and has taken his posing more serious and less theatrical

Con’s – I am not sure if we have seen 100% Kai in a few years; will this be a first? The only thing that may hurt him is his checkered past thus potentially limiting his chance to be the next ambassador of the sport.

2. Phil Heath – you definitely have to give Phil credit, he helped bring aesthetics back to the sport thus dethroning Cutler. Just like Kai, I don’t think Phil has truly been 100% on stage and depending on the outcome of the show, it may be time to say goodbye to Hany Rambod.

Negatives – As Phil continues to grow I think his lines and aesthetics are suffering. Some even saying this is due to the heavy use of GH. I am not a drug guru so cannot confirm or deny.

3.Jay Cutler – this is the first time we see Jay in a few years. I have respect for Jay but have never cared for his physique as I think Mr. O’s should have a waist size of 34 inches or less. The bigger question is what will Jay should he not regain the title? I see a lot of similarities of the 2006 Mr. O with Ronnie trying to regain his crown

4. Dexter Jackson – this is a tough one. I personally really like Dex’s physique, aesthetic, big but not blocky. Dex is very rarely “off” but I feel his physique never changes. Kudos to the man that has found the fountain of youth and has been able to come back after downward slide.

5. Big Ramy – this guy has come from obscurity. He is big but still somewhat aesthetic and has a pretty decent midsection for someone that hoovers around 280. He will clearly be the biggest on stage and will be interesting to see how he is judged as there truly is no one to compare him to aside from Jay. Does he get penalized for being soo big or does he get pushed to the forefront because he is a one of a kind?

6. Shawn Rhoden – this is my true wild card. Shawn had a fantastic 2012 and has been off the radar for all of 2013. In my opinion he has the most aesthetic physique of everyone in the lineup with similarities to the great Flex Wheeler. If he spent this last year thickening up his back and working on his quad sweep he may move up to the 4th spot

The rest of the lineup is a gamble, Evan, Branch, Dennis, Toney, Lionel etc. Stay tuned as we will soon see how my predictions play out.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #193 on: September 16, 2013, 08:17:21 PM »
Jay Cutler’s comeback after a 2 year hiatus as well as one of the very few times we have 3 Mr. Olympia’s on stage at once (Phil Heath, Jay Cutler and Dexter Jackson)

It’s a difficult choice this year as contenders such as Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf and Dexter Jackson can see themselves out of the Top 5.

What some people neglect to realize is that regardless of what is believed, the Mr Olympia winner is chosen on the best body of the night but also who brought a better look/package from their previous showing and last but not least, who would truly be an ambassador for the sport.

I personally believe this will be a 3 pony race coming down to Phil, Kai and Jay, the harder part will be picking the higher placing’s.

My choices

1. Kai Green – I am somewhat biased as I had the pleasure of meeting him at a show a few years back. He is a super personable guy and truly cares about his fans. Kai has continued to show improvement.

Pro’s – midsection has diminished, probably the best back and hamstring tie in the business, and has taken his posing more serious and less theatrical

Con’s – I am not sure if we have seen 100% Kai in a few years; will this be a first? The only thing that may hurt him is his checkered past thus potentially limiting his chance to be the next ambassador of the sport.

2. Phil Heath – you definitely have to give Phil credit, he helped bring aesthetics back to the sport thus dethroning Cutler. Just like Kai, I don’t think Phil has truly been 100% on stage and depending on the outcome of the show, it may be time to say goodbye to Hany Rambod.

Negatives – As Phil continues to grow I think his lines and aesthetics are suffering. Some even saying this is due to the heavy use of GH. I am not a drug guru so cannot confirm or deny.

3.Jay Cutler – this is the first time we see Jay in a few years. I have respect for Jay but have never cared for his physique as I think Mr. O’s should have a waist size of 34 inches or less. The bigger question is what will Jay should he not regain the title? I see a lot of similarities of the 2006 Mr. O with Ronnie trying to regain his crown

4. Dexter Jackson – this is a tough one. I personally really like Dex’s physique, aesthetic, big but not blocky. Dex is very rarely “off” but I feel his physique never changes. Kudos to the man that has found the fountain of youth and has been able to come back after downward slide.

5. Big Ramy – this guy has come from obscurity. He is big but still somewhat aesthetic and has a pretty decent midsection for someone that hoovers around 280. He will clearly be the biggest on stage and will be interesting to see how he is judged as there truly is no one to compare him to aside from Jay. Does he get penalized for being soo big or does he get pushed to the forefront because he is a one of a kind?

6. Shawn Rhoden – this is my true wild card. Shawn had a fantastic 2012 and has been off the radar for all of 2013. In my opinion he has the most aesthetic physique of everyone in the lineup with similarities to the great Flex Wheeler. If he spent this last year thickening up his back and working on his quad sweep he may move up to the 4th spot

The rest of the lineup is a gamble, Evan, Branch, Dennis, Toney, Lionel etc. Stay tuned as we will soon see how my predictions play out.
good stuff to the point...

drmarkp

• Getbig III
Re: MR Olympia ( top 5 ) predictions
« Reply #194 on: September 17, 2013, 07:18:39 PM »
Lol @ gh15

Danny Manslaughter for the win..

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
OLYMPIA PREVIEW-Galeniko's Olympia Predictions
« Reply #195 on: September 26, 2013, 04:22:42 AM »

8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: September 26, 2013, 03:58:39 PM »
Bro please stop. Kai doesn't deserve this.

What, don't you love all nonwhite Hebrews ?.
"Hebrew must love other "Hebrew"  :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #198 on: September 26, 2013, 04:18:07 PM »
1. Kai
2. Phil
3. Shawn Rhoden
4. Mamdouh 'Ramy' Elssbiay
5. Dennis Wolf
6. Dexter Jackson
7. Jay Cutler
8. Victor Martinez
9. Branch Warren
10. Lionel Beyeke

Knut

• Getbig II
« Reply #199 on: September 26, 2013, 04:53:30 PM »
1 Phil Heath
2 Kai Greene
3 Jay Cutler
4 Shawn Rhoden
5 Dexter Jackson
6 Dennis Wolf
7 Mamdouh Elssbiay
8 Evan Centopani
9 Cedric McMillan
10 Victor Martinez
11 Branch Warren