Author Topic: No getbigger can get shredded faster then me  (Read 35781 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: CHALLENGE TO UKJEFF
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2013, 01:54:18 PM »
allright, fair enough

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2013, 02:10:01 PM »
jeffrey rustling yet more gb feathers  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2013, 02:10:39 PM »
jeffrey rustling yet more gb feathers  :D
Ya but now he is running away  :D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2013, 02:11:31 PM »
I wish I could have a oth challenge of my own, not been motivated to stop eating pizza and pork ribs for the last month.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2013, 02:11:50 PM »
I wish I could have a oth challenge of my own, not been motivated to stop eating pizza and pork ribs for the last month.
;D

ukjeff

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2013, 02:33:55 PM »
Ya but now he is running away  :D
Im not running away from anything.
Im doing my thing to get in shape for my holiday.
I have posted a pic last week and I will again in six weeks, people can see if my methods work or not.
If you want to do it OTH then so be it.
dj181 threw down the gauntlet after "no one" backed out and I said sure why not, Im not in competition with him, Im doing my own thing, we will just post pics, he's posting his on 31st October.
I will post mine as well even though Im dieting for my holiday in early Sept, I will post pics how I look regardless.
You see, I stay in pretty good shape year round because Im a "bodybuilder"(I hate that word) as they say.
I don't let myself go for 5 years and then spit out my dummy on an internet forum because someone cracks a joke.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2013, 02:47:35 PM »
OTH hilariously playing the bull to ukjeff's matador itt

why the hell would he ever accept this challenge if you wont even post a before pic? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2013, 02:55:17 PM »
Im not running away from anything.
Im doing my thing for my to get in shape for my holiday.
I have posted a pic last week and I will again in six weeks, people can see if my methods work or not.
If you want to do it OTH then so be it.
dj181 threw down the gauntlet after "no one" backed out and I said sure why not, Im not in competition with him, Im doing my own thing, we will just post pics, he posting his on 31st October.
I will post mine as well even though Im dieting for my holiday in early Sept, I will post pics how I look regardless.
You see, I stay in pretty good shape year round because Im a "bodybuilder"(I hate that word) as they say.
I don't let myself go for 5 years and then spit out my dummy on an internet forum because someone cracks a joke.
Your just a fucken coward cause you can not hang. The thing is I am out of shape because I want to be, not for any other reason. If I do not have a reason to look good, I will not train, I will not eat right, and I will not juice, I have stayed in shape year round before but when I want nothing to do with training or gym or juice, that's just it, I do nothing, working out other factors in life, like family and running my own business.

As for you, you are hypocrite and a huge fucken liar. You call out who you want but can not hang with me so you turtle like a bitch. You have been called out for being a liar because you are not man enough to admit to juicing.

well son, this time you barked up the wrong tree, let get shredded and see who comes out more shredded, I do not care if you have 10 inch arms, if you come out more shredded you win.

This is going down as the biggest ownage in getbig history because I am giving you a 3 quarter lead head start and I will still catch up and wipe the floor with you with ease.

you are already lean and with a six pack and I have a 38 inch waist, wtf are you afraid off, you are backing down from some one letting you start 10 feet away from the finish line, face the facts bro you can not get as shredded as me and that is why our methods of dieting are better then yours because our methods get you down to lower body fat levels then yours and if you claim they do not then back it up right here right now, or you forfeit and admit your methods are inferior to ours.

Step up, do not be a pussy, time to talk shit and a time to back it up and you spewed enough shit and have not backed up shit.

Well now I am taking back what I said that your method and mine lead you to the same place because your methods do not, you can never get as peeled as I can, you simple do not know how and if you do prove it

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2013, 02:59:33 PM »
OTH hilariously playing the bull to ukjeff's matador itt

why the hell would he ever accept this challenge if you wont even post a before pic? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
well the truth is what the fuck difference does the before picture make. You are missing the fucken point, my point is his methods can not get him as lean as mine, so the end result is what really matters because he will not be lean enough to stand next to me. As far as me being fat right now, it is true I am but that is just bonus points for catching up to him in a short period of time, the real win however is who makes it across the finish line.

ukjeff

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2013, 03:01:31 PM »
Your just a fucken coward cause you can not hang. The thing is I am out of shape because I want to be, not for any other reason. If I do not have a reason to look good, I will not train, I will not eat right, and I will not juice, I have stayed in shape year round before but when I want nothing to do with training or gym or juice, that's just it, I do nothing, working out other factors in life, like family and running my own business.

As for you, you are hypocrite and a huge fucken liar. You call out who you want but can not hang with me so you turtle like a bitch. You have been called out for being a liar because you are not man enough to admit to juicing.

well son, this time you barked up the wrong tree, let get shredded and see who comes out more shredded, I do not care if you have 10 inch arms, if you come out more shredded you win.

This is going down as the biggest ownage in getbig history because I am giving you a 3 quarter lead head start and I will still catch up and wipe the floor with you with ease.

you are already lean and with a six pack and I have a 38 inch waist, wtf are you afraid off, you are backing down from some one letting you start 10 feet away from the finish line, face the facts bro you can get as shredded as me and that is why our methods of dieting are better then yours because our methods get you down to lower body fat levels then yours and if you claim they do not then back it up right here right now, or you forfeit and admit your methods are inferior to ours.

Step up, do not be a pussy, time to talk shit and a time to back it up and you spewed enough shit and have not backed up shit.

Well now I am taking back what I said that your method and mine lead you to the same place because your methods do not, you can never get as peeled as I can, you simple do not know how and if you do prove it

OK, post a picture now, and you're on.
We have to see what you look like now or how can anyone know if your methods work?
Its blown a hole in your foot time OTH
Post the picture of your huge bloated body in all its glory or retire from the thread you started (I bet you wish you hadn't now  ;))

So a photo now and one on the 3rd September thats around 7 weeks I think.

The balls in your court.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2013, 03:03:11 PM »

OK, post a picture now, and you're on.
We have to see what you look like now or how can anyone know if your methods work?
Its blown a hole in your foot time OTH
Post the picture of your huge bloated body in all its glory or retire from the thread you started (I bet you wish you hadn't now  ;))

So a photo now and one on the 3rd September thats around 7 weeks I think.

The balls in your court.
I already told you pick a few guys who are trust worthy not to pass around my pic and I will send it to them

ukjeff

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2013, 03:04:36 PM »
I already told you pick a few guys who are trust worthy not to pass around my pic and I will send it to them

Nope, its open forum.
How many times have people here said that you post a pic or STFU?

You started this and now you dont want to get into it.

Even mouth almighty "no one" posted a recent pic, on second thought he didn't, it was an old one like yours.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2013, 03:06:01 PM »

It's that bad ?

;D

ukjeff

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2013, 03:07:17 PM »
It's that bad ?

;D

It cant be any worse than this one

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2013, 03:09:26 PM »
Hey, anything is possible but the more impressive the results.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2013, 03:09:31 PM »
Nope, its open forum.
How many times have people here said that you post a pic or STFU?

You started this and now you dont want to get into it.
fucken right I do but the reality is that you are scared because you can not get as shredded as I can, other wise you would not be making a twist to this issue. I outline the terms long time ago, I am not changing them, they were outlined before you accepted and now you are changing them and saying that is the only way you will accept.

Only a fucken idiot would not understand what a fat picture in open forum would cause. Dont tell me you do not trust anyone here, there are a lot of good people I can show the pics to and they will be credible enough.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2013, 03:12:03 PM »
Ukjeff takes on all challengers from what I see so far will defeat them.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2013, 03:14:31 PM »

it is, my word.  ;D  I have been eating a box of cookies a day, lmao  :D

ukjeff

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2013, 03:16:15 PM »
fucken right I do but the reality is that you are scared because you can not get as shredded as I can, other wise you would not be making a twist to this issue. I outline the terms long time ago, I am not changing them, they were outlined before you accepted and now you are changing them and saying that is the only way you will accept.

Only a fucken idiot would not understand what a fat picture in open forum would cause. Dont tell me you do not trust anyone here, there are a lot of good people I can show the pics to and they will be credible enough.
Scared?
Whats to be scared of, the fact that I'm not prepared to make myself ill and put myself through an idiotic diet to look like a concentration camp victim?
I will get down to so I'm in shape, I have no idea about BF % and TBH not a lot of people on here seem to do either.
Im 48 years old FFS, I dont need to be walking around at sub 5% BF to look good.
Wait until Sept when I post my pictures and you have done fuck all except stay at 16%  ::) and will stay at that forever, you wont get in shape again unless you have someone like me to make you.

If you could do it you would have done it on your own before now.

You were good once, you just cant cut it anymore, just let it go mate.
You tried to be a bodybuilder and failed, millions do it, dont be too hard on yourself.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2013, 04:15:37 PM »
Ukjeff takes on all challengers from what I see so far will defeat them.
well he certainly aint taking this one.

I am even saying that where I go and how lean I get is not even on option for him, he can diet for 6 months and his methods do not give him the option to being this lean even if he did it for a year. They are simply in effective past a certain point where as my methods get you to the lowest body fat humanly possible, so he can not win because he does not have the knowledge to win like I do. and I will prove it here and now as soon as he grows some balls and accepts.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2013, 05:47:29 PM »
your just a chicken, plain and simple, you were willing to challenge other but won`t step up to me, and how the hell can I be 8% body fat, I just told you I am 245 lb Einstein. I was in the Toronto pro video that Vaillant posted up, you can see me for 5-6 seconds and know I am fat. That was 2 weeks ago or 3.

You make these posts about that I was in shape along time ago with the intention of giving the notion that I can not do it again and I am telling you I can do it with just snapping my fingers cause my knowledge is superior to yours and your 16 weeks of contest prep would be crunched into 60 days and I will ad muscle as well.

What is a matter you can`t go 3 months without posting cause I will tell you right now, nothing you do can beat me, nothing at all, you lose automatically to me, it is that simple and that is why you won`t step up

Oh brother.  ::)

He's a chicken because he isn't accepting an internet challenge from an internet handle he's never met???

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2013, 05:50:16 PM »

Who's that?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2013, 05:52:42 PM »

He's a chicken because he isn't accepting an internet challenge from an internet handle he's never met???
this is me and this is also me  ;) :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2013, 06:02:49 PM »

holy crap, can you not see what I am doing here, I am provoking him to agree with this. Do I think he is a chicken? obviously not, read between the lines

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2013, 06:13:20 PM »
holy crap, can you not see what I am doing here, I am provoking him to agree with this. Do I think he is a chicken? obviously not, read between the lines

This mouthy whore needs to get laid.