Author Topic: Blackstonelabs....this is a joke right?  (Read 5598 times)

ether

• Getbig IV
Blackstonelabs....this is a joke right?
« on: July 14, 2013, 02:34:18 PM »
2 convicted felons, with no nutritional or pharmaceutical background,  one a self admitted narcotic abuser and the other almost dying from steroid use are selling supplements from their living rooms in their work out clothes under their own names?

This is just a big joke right?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Blackstonelabs....this is a joke right?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 02:41:42 PM »
Hahahahaha.

I give it three months.  :-\

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 02:57:01 PM »
Unfortunately there s a new sucker born every second.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 03:06:55 PM »
http://www.blackstone-labs.com/

That website is for an oil change company!

Holy crap, it was a joke all along.

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 03:20:45 PM »
Why is it so hard to believe?  :D with associates like Vince Goodrum and Jason Genova, they can't go wrong can they?

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 04:15:24 PM »
Unfortunately there s a new sucker born every second.

What type of moron would buy a product these dolts created and put it in their body?

Angel Dust? Fucc how high was Aingerman when he signed off on that one?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 04:19:22 PM »
Angel Dust and soon to come Quaalude are revolutionary products  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2013, 07:37:50 PM »
I get their spam crap all the time.  Their addy is only about 20 mins north of me.  If that is their real addy.  Most likely a mass business addy that has a 90 year old lady for a receptionist with the name of 200 "businesses" in her rolodex that she is sitting there to waiting for someone to come in and serve papers on one of them.

--------------------------------------------------

First, Happy July 4th (or almost)! I love America. I've been around the world, and
the more I travel the more I know how lucky we Americans are... because of freedom?
Maybe, but I was thinking because we can get Blackstone Labs! Lol. Seriously though,
as of today EVERYONE EVERYWHERE can now get BSLs products. We now have international
standard/express shipping!
In honor of July 4th, America's independence day, and the availability of BSLs product
worldwide, we are offering 20% off everything in the store!
That means 20% off the whole store. Yes, that includes the STACKS [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001435h0f1_TF6laDuB9cV9RL-CTreo0M_CxVWF7S7ztV07K0hWuP5Q641KaXlwxbTS9lcND9emGMwNxgD8AThF7qIrBWx9I7emG4syDucYR9vyqzb8yShvoib-S2pht5N-ZPQ8CSULeaDRFzVJvO1gkw==]
and the the buy 3 get 1 free deals. This sale is valid until July 5th.
The Discount Code is JULY4!
Visit the site and start stocking up! [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001435h0f1_TF6TfDl3ue34sv-5UI0m2eu_k6kvMln-jZvwKqKxT3Cg7dICUHn03Ud3jqkcvWogrtYlOcV95BFa2ZY3XGiSjha36Kv0xKEHI2PYdRys6yeT0KmA35VcDsRf]
As exciting as the new shipping and the sale are, this is bigger: Blackstone Labs
is KNOWN for having the most hardcore and EFFECTIVE supplements on the planet. If
you are already a customer, you already know. With that in mind, we are happy to
 introduce our new pre-workout formula, ANGEL DUST [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001435h0f1_TF4QzhRDJyYeeLiw56SpmgZHQPw1IfFtEtgayaovSCDcJ8AJKI8T1dUcyjJgZOMm2xJuKrmEWF0C5DA-147O3GU-Okp3Jyq9U-uUJuxEFvuhzyt87bifFEpZASKg3wN1ndqLHg6ihunZ3g==].
Just like we steamrolled the PH/designer market, we are about to do the same in
PWO market. ANGEL DUST [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001435h0f1_TF4QzhRDJyYeeLiw56SpmgZHQPw1IfFtEtgayaovSCDcJ8AJKI8T1dUcyjJgZOMm2xJuKrmEWF0C5DA-147O3GU-Okp3Jyq9U-uUJuxEFvuhzyt87bifFEpZASKg3wN1ndqLHg6ihunZ3g==]
is our first product that we encourage the ladies to use too. Start with half a
scoop Hotties, cause this stuff kicks ass!

Angel Dust Now Available At Blackstone Labs [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001435h0f1_TF6uu6VoFFKJUW5OBVd3DS1lz1oMKGWXUagB9l5y6ZQlG-4CIxVX_Lp7xADvHiBcxZhaVxX0Luc8agmc8ZHHJQRF0q5P1_e0jCr-6OYLW6ty8C4Q3qxefaEA]

Angel Dust Now Available At Blackstone Labs

We have two flavors that both taste amazing:
-Cut with Lemonade & Cut with Watermelon
Next week the Blackstone Labs T-shirts will be in and on sale, so please be looking
out for the new apparel! Unlike other companies, we base the company off you, the
customer, and what you want. If you have any suggestions for product, apparel, or
anything else, please email us at infoblackstonelabs@yahoo.com.
Every question you can imagine has been, or is being answered on the Blackstone
Labs forums... Please check it out and register today!
Blackstone Labs Forum [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001435h0f1_TF6vN_cp3TPcTuQX1NGmaggjG9pjK3rAp6ZmLySM9TMCs4j2D6txI98RJYoauEOTFVwOdG2SuEgDiOLMagtT_qOXlsk7Td1Gdw4SZVbjK66Frp-WHSU8xyx9yveJLrTnJ7U=]
Thank you all for the continued support!
-BSLs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discount Code: JULY4 for 20% OFF ANYTHING from BLACKSTONE LABS!
www.blackstonelabs.co [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001435h0f1_TF6E_EHt-SxrRousR1UGix5wuAXe5dMgG6QlyFnGLVNxFKA7zGAmcU8mRWDO_5a2dnDacrjEP3BdgAmfmpUyJ3OGfYxwOYvcqYKaSfKjLc2A0wuig8O_6HLH]
(And yes, finally, we bought the .com as well!
That'll be up and working this coming week. I'm so tired of telling everyone "dot
co.. No, no, no M!".)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why buy Blackstone Labs supplements?
Our mission is to produce high quality supplements using the highest grade raw
 materials available. IronMagLabs exists to provide the most hardcore, pure and
 legal supplements in the industry. We have been in business for over 7 years and
have a reputation for producing quality products that contain exactly what is on
the label. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA approved, registered
and inspected facility that maintains GMP certification and follows all FDA guidelines.
Our pro-anabolic compounds are all third party independently lab tested before
 encapsulation. Our supplements work and do what we claim them to do, period!

Blackstone Labs | 21218 St. Andrews Blvd | #230 | Boca Raton | FL | 33434

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2013, 07:43:40 PM »
2 convicted felons, with no nutritional or pharmaceutical background,  one a self admitted narcotic abuser and the other almost dying from steroid use are selling supplements from their living rooms in their work out clothes under their own names?

as long as there living room's are clean,why not,,,

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 08:07:46 PM »
as long as there living room's are clean,why not,,,
you mean moms living room?

woooooooossssshhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 08:09:29 PM »
you mean moms living room?

woooooooossssshhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh
lol,,yeah..

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2013, 08:39:07 PM »
Scumbags for sure...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2013, 10:51:20 PM »

this is america. we are capitalists. would you rather the convicted felons be mooching off the gov't? perhaps selling ped's? narcotics? stealing their money?

instead they had an idea, got capital investment, took on risk, and are selling products people will buy.

so what if they're selling it out of their living rooms? how the fuck do you think Gaspari was started? (and damn near EVERY other supplement company).

if you don't like it... don't buy the products.

if you have something personal against them, then say so, instead of acting like a little bitch and posting threads about their shoe-string budget company.

at least they have the ambition to take risk... judging by your posts, it's obvious that's something your parents didn't expose you to (ambition).

maybe if you had a decent role-model growing up, you wouldn't be such a little sissy.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 03:33:08 AM »
this is america. we are capitalists. would you rather the convicted felons be mooching off the gov't? perhaps selling ped's? narcotics? stealing their money?

instead they had an idea, got capital investment, took on risk, and are selling products people will buy.

so what if they're selling it out of their living rooms? how the fuck do you think Gaspari was started? (and damn near EVERY other supplement company).

if you don't like it... don't buy the products.

if you have something personal against them, then say so, instead of acting like a little bitch and posting threads about their shoe-string budget company. ::)

at least they have the ambition to take risk... judging by your posts, it's obvious that's something your parents didn't expose you to (ambition).

maybe if you had a decent role-model growing up, you wouldn't be such a little sissy.

Hi PJ

Ambition to go from selling and using illegal drugs to barely legal ones ?

True American industrialist icons to be sure.

I will be looking for their adds in the economist, WSJ and Forbes.

Sure thing ESFitness. Let me guess your ambition and drive for success led you to "start your own website and successful personal training business"  ::)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 05:41:53 AM »
Who are they?  Never heard of blackstone.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 05:52:24 AM »
 ::)   No bigger JOKE then WEIDER was . Muscle tech is  ect ect ect  .  An industry of complete bullshit

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 06:18:20 AM »
Who are they?  Never heard of blackstone.

Offshoot of Ironmag Labs, who are players in the prohormone market. The way I figure it, they'll run it till they really crack down on prohormones again, then they'll quietly walk off into the sunset.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 10:50:12 AM »
Offshoot of Ironmag Labs, who are players in the prohormone market. The way I figure it, they'll run it till they really crack down on prohormones again, then they'll quietly walk off into the sunset.

Yup, they won't last long selling prohormones.

I know, you don't

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 11:02:12 AM »
Who gives a fuck. They seem like great guys. I personally wouldn't touch those supplements since designer steroids are too dangerous for me but many others will

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2013, 11:41:23 AM »
Hi PJ

Ambition to go from selling and using illegal drugs to barely legal ones ?

True American industrialist icons to be sure.

I will be looking for their adds in the economist, WSJ and Forbes.

Sure thing ESFitness. Let me guess your ambition and drive for success led you to "start your own website and successful personal training business"  ::)

that seething jealousy and bitterness are very womanish qualities. combination of complete lack of self confidence and your brain being soaked in estrogen makes you resent others who actually DO things, instead of whine on msg boards like little bitches. Go back to watching your BluRay of Mean Girls, eat a pint of Rocky Road and think about how your father failed in raising you to be a man.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 11:47:02 AM »

that seething jealousy and bitterness are very womanish qualities. combination of complete lack of self confidence and your brain being soaked in estrogen makes you resent others who actually DO things, instead of whine on msg boards like little bitches. Go back to watching your BluRay of Mean Girls, eat a pint of Rocky Road and think about how your father failed in raising you to be a man.

Is that you, PJ?  I was so worried about you.  Does palumbo have any visitation rights?
A

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2013, 04:56:57 PM »
I'm a convicted felon. So what beetch?

A felony for throwing a tiny little glass cup at a bunch of guys.

I make more money than you dipshits. Like the other brah said, at least I'm making money and not collecting unemployment like you bums.