Author Topic: Zimmerman plans to start carrying his gun again  (Read 1516 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Zimmerman plans to start carrying his gun again
« on: July 14, 2013, 10:25:44 PM »
He beat the charges, and it's his right. 

Speaking to ABC News on Sunday, an attorney for George Zimmerman said that his client is now entitled to have his property returned thanks to his not guilty verdict, including the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin.

“Yes, he does,” attorney Mark O’Mara said, responding to a question on whether Zimmerman has the right to reclaim his Kel Tec 9 pistol. “The concealed weapons permit is another matter because that’s a decision by another state agency and they will make that determination.”

[n]He added that the former neighborhood watchman would re-arm himself following the trial, given how many people feel he is guilty of murder. “ even more reason now, isn’t there?” he reportedly said. “There are a lot of people out there who actually hate him, though they shouldn’t.” [/n]

In the wake of the verdict, leading activists, including NAACP President Benjamin Jealous, met with senior Justice Department officials to lobby for federal intervention, perhaps through a civil rights trial that looks at whether Martin were targeted because of his race. It is also possible that Martin’s family could file charges against Zimmerman in civil court.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
Re: Zimmerman plans to start carrying his gun again
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 04:31:13 AM »
Why wouldn`t he? He proved it was an effective way to defend ones self. He`d be a fool not to IMHO.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 06:44:41 AM »
He beat the charges, and it's his right. 

Speaking to ABC News on Sunday, an attorney for George Zimmerman said that his client is now entitled to have his property returned thanks to his not guilty verdict, including the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin.

“Yes, he does,” attorney Mark O’Mara said, responding to a question on whether Zimmerman has the right to reclaim his Kel Tec 9 pistol. “The concealed weapons permit is another matter because that’s a decision by another state agency and they will make that determination.”

[n]He added that the former neighborhood watchman would re-arm himself following the trial, given how many people feel he is guilty of murder. “ even more reason now, isn’t there?” he reportedly said. “There are a lot of people out there who actually hate him, though they shouldn’t.” [/n]

In the wake of the verdict, leading activists, including NAACP President Benjamin Jealous, met with senior Justice Department officials to lobby for federal intervention, perhaps through a civil rights trial that looks at whether Martin were targeted because of his race. It is also possible that Martin’s family could file charges against Zimmerman in civil court.

Damn right it is, you whiny, hypocritical sheep.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 07:19:53 AM »
I didn't doubt he would especially with all the threats against him.  He will move to a small town in Montana, Wyoming or Utah and be safe for the rest of his life. 
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 07:22:32 AM »
I didn't doubt he would especially with all the threats against him.  He will move to a small town in Montana, Wyoming or Utah and be safe for the rest of his life. 

That's along the lines of what I am thinking.

He seems to have really strong family ties so that will help him as well.

In the end this guy is going to be fine regardless of what all the wannabe vigilantes are carrying on about. A month from now this story will be largely diminished.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 07:24:53 AM »

In the end this guy is going to be fine regardless of what all the wannabe vigilantes are carrying on about. A month from now this story will be largely diminished.

The news cycle is faster than it has ever been and Zimmerman will out of the headlines in no time.  As long as he can keep his nose clean we won't ever hear from him again.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 10:19:12 AM »
The news cycle is faster than it has ever been and Zimmerman will out of the headlines in no time.  As long as he can keep his nose clean we won't ever hear from him again.

until he shoots someone else or get's a DUI or beats his wife or something like that

this guy is a world class loser (the moron couldn't even manage to get an AA degree from  Seminole State Community College)

when I watched the trial and they showed pics of him he seemed to be ready to fall asleep and I think the reason he looked that way is because he is just dumb as a box of rocks and probably didn't even understand what was going on in the court room and had a hard time even paying attention

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 10:38:22 AM »
until he shoots someone else or get's a DUI or beats his wife or something like that

this guy is a world class loser (the moron couldn't even manage to get an AA degree from  Seminole State Community College)

when I watched the trial and they showed pics of him he seemed to be ready to fall asleep and I think the reason he looked that way is because he is just dumb as a box of rocks and probably didn't even understand what was going on in the court room and had a hard time even paying attention

If I had to guess, and only a guess, I think he was on major anti-depressants for the last year.  Gains 120 pounds, stops drinking (i'd assume), stays inside, avoids exercise, falling asleep during trial too.   Had to be shitty worrying 24/7 about the trial.

Now I predict he will get off them - and shed 80 pounds - but will also be more prone to instability and unpredictability.  Violence too.  He may lay low, but off the drugs (IF he is taking them), he will have a hard time resisting drama.  THAT RUSH.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 10:49:18 AM »

Hope none of these idiots target his family.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 10:50:32 AM »
If I had to guess, and only a guess, I think he was on major anti-depressants for the last year.  Gains 120 pounds, stops drinking (i'd assume), stays inside, avoids exercise, falling asleep during trial too.   Had to be shitty worrying 24/7 about the trial.

Now I predict he will get off them - and shed 80 pounds - but will also be more prone to instability and unpredictability.  Violence too.  He may lay low, but off the drugs (IF he is taking them), he will have a hard time resisting drama.  THAT RUSH.

I have no idea if he's on drugs or drinking or not

he is still a reviled by millions of people and is possibly facing civil charges so he still has plenty to worry about

given his stupidity and notoriety I doubt he's employable doing much of anything  

also given the fact that everyone knows he's a world class pussy he's probably scared to death to leave the house and will no doubt have to take the gun with him wherever he goes.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 10:53:32 AM »
he doesnt need to work.   he will write a book and make a million dollars.  he hit the jackpot as far as that goes.  There will be people who seriously sit down and applaud him for his history of violence and instigating situations - if only to piss off the liberals.   and isn't that what it's all about?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 10:57:13 AM »
he doesnt need to work.   he will write a book and make a million dollars.  he hit the jackpot as far as that goes.  There will be people who seriously sit down and applaud him for his history of violence and instigating situations - if only to piss off the liberals.   and isn't that what it's all about?

he's probably broke right now and in debt

his lawyers are probably trying to sue ABC (or whatever network it is) just so they can get paid

I also wonder what publisher would even want touch a book by this loser.   Would the $'s made by book sales be worth the negative publicity and possible boycott by buyers and possibly even other authors of the same publisher

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 11:08:18 AM »
he's probably broke right now and in debt

his lawyers are probably trying to sue ABC (or whatever network it is) just so they can get paid

I also wonder what publisher would even want touch a book by this loser.   Would the $'s made by book sales be worth the negative publicity and possible boycott by buyers and possibly even other authors of the same publisher

no way.  he's been getting plenty of donations on his website.  And YES, people will buy his book, even if it is garbage, if only to rub it in the noses of liberals.   Some people would buy Stalin's book if it was about liberal bias lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 11:15:42 AM »
 >:(

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 11:22:32 AM »
no way.  he's been getting plenty of donations on his website.  And YES, people will buy his book, even if it is garbage, if only to rub it in the noses of liberals.   Some people would buy Stalin's book if it was about liberal bias lol.

someone still has to publish and distribute it  but then again OJ got a book and he is not a convicted murderer either just like Zimmerman is not a convicted murderer the only difference is there is no doubt that Zimmerman killed Martin

we shall see

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 11:32:03 AM »
>:(

hey, I remember FOX and MSNBC covering natalie holloway kidnapping for a year because she was a pretty blonde girl.   lots of other kidnappings they ignored.

at some point, you'll stop swimming in this little pool of delusion, and realize the media companies are a BUSINESS.  They talk about what CONSUMERS WANT.  It's not about what stories are most important or relevant - ITS ABOUT WHAT BRINGS RATINGS.

Whistleblower story is FAR more important than zimmerman, yet EVERY network gave zimmerman preference.  Stop being suckered into fox vs msnbc, dude.  Realize they're just businesses that show whatever sells $$$$$$$.   That's it.   No moral code, no duty, no journalistic 'integrity' lol.

Stop living in the 1920s, homie.  That's over now.  They're just like MTV or BET or OXYGEN.   It's all about what people will watch.  They are going to be glued to zimmerman and turn off bradley manning.   accept it dude.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 11:41:41 AM »
hey, I remember FOX and MSNBC covering natalie holloway kidnapping for a year because she was a pretty blonde girl.   lots of other kidnappings they ignored.

at some point, you'll stop swimming in this little pool of delusion, and realize the media companies are a BUSINESS.  They talk about what CONSUMERS WANT.  It's not about what stories are most important or relevant - ITS ABOUT WHAT BRINGS RATINGS.

Whistleblower story is FAR more important than zimmerman, yet EVERY network gave zimmerman preference.  Stop being suckered into fox vs msnbc, dude.  Realize they're just businesses that show whatever sells $$$$$$$.   That's it.   No moral code, no duty, no journalistic 'integrity' lol.

Stop living in the 1920s, homie.  That's over now.  They're just like MTV or BET or OXYGEN.   It's all about what people will watch.  They are going to be glued to zimmerman and turn off bradley manning.   accept it dude.

The media shouldn't hold all the blame.  As I've said, the media wouldn't be selling unless people were buying.  In many cases they aren't creating new narratives, only playing on themes already circulating through the public.  People tune into or read the news sources that best conforms to their world view.  Before anyone tunes into fox or msnbc they already have a good idea what they believe and the news choices they make are intended to confirm their opinions.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 11:47:26 AM »
The media shouldn't hold all the blame.  As I've said, the media wouldn't be selling unless people were buying.  In many cases they aren't creating new narratives, only playing on themes already circulating through the public.  People tune into or read the news sources that best conforms to their world view.  Before anyone tunes into fox or msnbc they already have a good idea what they believe and the news choices they make are intended to confirm their opinions.

agreed - media is only showing what people want.   Some getbiggers expect them to talk about less exciting topics because, well, it's more important.  They have NO DUTY to do so.  They talk about what viewers want.  And let's face it - the average IQ is 100... which is pretty dull... and 50% of the people are BELOW that lol... so yeah, a lot of people want to see garbage and explosive emotional shit, over issues that affect long-term national things. 

they're ENTERTAINMENT.  they talk about current events.  just like "E" talks about celebrity news, MSN/FOX talk about political news.  I gotta LOL at anyone who says "Oh no, it's about integrity!"  lolzercopter, you're delusional.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 11:52:47 AM »

agreed - media is only showing what people want.   Some getbiggers expect them to talk about less exciting topics because, well, it's more important.  They have NO DUTY to do so.  They talk about what viewers want.  And let's face it - the average IQ is 100... which is pretty dull... and 50% of the people are BELOW that lol... so yeah, a lot of people want to see garbage and explosive emotional shit, over issues that affect long-term national things. 

they're ENTERTAINMENT.  they talk about current events.  just like "E" talks about celebrity news, MSN/FOX talk about political news.  I gotta LOL at anyone who says "Oh no, it's about integrity!"  lolzercopter, you're delusional.

They play to their audience.  One of the reasons I stop watching cable news was that it was becoming to dogmatic.  I can see how watching or reading only a particular kind of news source can create a reality that feels very real but it isn't.
A

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 04:05:24 PM »

::)

Who are you calling delusional, twit?

You're the one who used to cry that snapshots of news websites reflected what they considered important issues and then whined they weren't covering what you thought to be important.

You're the one who lapped up EVERY lie the media put out about the Zimmerman case and then came on here talking about it like it was established fact.

Only place you're lol'ing is in front of a mirror.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2013, 04:31:07 PM »
someone still has to publish and distribute it  but then again OJ got a book and he is not a convicted murderer either just like Zimmerman is not a convicted murderer the only difference is there is no doubt that Zimmerman killed Martin

we shall see

dude if writes a book, he wont have any trouble finding a publisher to publish it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 04:35:07 PM »
dude if writes a book, he wont have any trouble finding a publisher to publish it

well like I said, someone published OJ's book so I'm sure you're correct though I bet many won't want anything to do with it and keep in mind that the Judith Regan was fired from HarperCollins for the OJ book

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/15/business/media/15cnd-regan.html?_r=0

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2013, 04:42:18 PM »
well like I said, someone published OJ's book so I'm sure you're correct though I bet many won't want anything to do with it and keep in mind that the Judith Regan was fired from HarperCollins for the OJ book

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/15/business/media/15cnd-regan.html?_r=0
yea I bet alot of ppl wouldnt want anything to do with it but I bet alot would