Author Topic: I laid out a guy at work on Friday  (Read 6978 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: I laid out a guy at work on Friday
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2013, 12:27:40 PM »
What a load of curry diarrhea.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2013, 12:28:57 PM »
 ;)let's see what i can make up to impress the boyz. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2013, 12:32:41 PM »
Hope you wear a condom when you banged him out, fag.
You're not still mad about Zimmerman....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2013, 12:40:40 PM »
Cant believe the dumbasses who actually believe his story... ::)

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2013, 03:49:10 PM »
Cant believe the dumbasses who actually believe his story... ::)
You got issues son?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2013, 04:01:02 PM »
If he was fool enough to begin giving you crap in front of everyone, laughing at him would have been enough to put him in his place.  Why lose your job over some office moron you could confront outside of work.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2013, 04:15:24 PM »
Since I took this new job I've been quickly climbing the corporate ladder. I'm a combination of brains, brawn, and good looks. When I walk down the street in a suit and tie chicks walk into lamp posts as they're staring at me. Anyways this jealous guy at the office obviously felt threatened by my recent promotion so he started a rumor I'm on steroids, I falsified my resume. So it all came to a head Friday when these two office babes asked me out for drinks at 3pm. I was getting ready to leave so I could have a couple of pops and then give these office ho's the pounding they craved so badly, and this guy comes up to me in front of an office full of people and raises his voice accusing me of steroids, accusing me of office politics, saying he's been there five years and the job should have gone to him.  So I smile at him then punch him in the solar plexus and watch him crumble in front of everyone. I then took off with the office girls. Today I will find out where things stand at work.

Probably all BS, but if true that's a great way to lose your new job.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2013, 04:39:19 PM »
Since I took this new job I've been quickly climbing the corporate ladder. I'm a combination of brains, brawn, and good looks. When I walk down the street in a suit and tie chicks walk into lamp posts as they're staring at me. Anyways this jealous guy at the office obviously felt threatened by my recent promotion so he started a rumor I'm on steroids, I falsified my resume. So it all came to a head Friday when these two office babes asked me out for drinks at 3pm. I was getting ready to leave so I could have a couple of pops and then give these office ho's the pounding they craved so badly, and this guy comes up to me in front of an office full of people and raises his voice accusing me of steroids, accusing me of office politics, saying he's been there five years and the job should have gone to him.  So I smile at him then punch him in the solar plexus and watch him crumble in front of everyone. I then took off with the office girls. Today I will find out where things stand at work.

Did this happen at the "Local Debt Collection Agency" or had you already moved on from that pie job ??
K

the trainer

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2013, 04:45:42 PM »
The only guy that YAGR will lay out is the inflatable rubber one that he has in his bedroom.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2013, 04:47:57 PM »
Did this happen at the "Local Debt Collection Agency" or had you already moved on from that pie job ??

Ancient history. The Assistant Vice President Of Operation's wife fell hard for me at the Holiday Party and we were caught in a broom closet with my cack so far up her ass I was tickling her lungs. Needless to say I the company and I moved in different directions.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2013, 04:49:27 PM »
Ancient history. The Assistant Vice President Of Operation's wife fell hard for me at the Holiday Party and we were caught in a broom closet with my cack so far up her ass I was tickling her lungs. Needless to say I the company and I moved in different directions.

What an unfortunate misunderstanding.
K

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2013, 04:54:51 PM »
What an unfortunate misunderstanding.

I'm flattered that you remember that job. My life is pretty fuckin epic.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2013, 05:22:45 PM »
The only guy that YAGR will lay out is the inflatable rubber one that he has in his bedroom.
Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2013, 08:12:33 PM »
I love having this guy back! Welcome back YAGR! It feels like Getbig again!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2013, 08:22:59 PM »
One of the better posters here YAGR is.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2013, 01:01:17 AM »
Probably all BS, but if true that's a great way to lose your new job.

Haha its not even remotely true.. This guy lives in a fanatsy world just like poor Sucky did...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2013, 01:34:27 AM »
One of the better posters here YAGR is.

agreed

but the dude's humor goes over most of these dumb-asses heads, as their pea brains can't comprehend what he's saying

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2013, 01:39:43 AM »
agreed

but the dude's humor goes over most of these dumb-asses heads, as their pea brains can't comprehend what he's saying
TRUE.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2013, 10:00:31 AM »
A lot of folks have come to me and begged me to come back and put Shitzo out of business.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2013, 11:54:46 AM »

YOU'RE FIRED!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2013, 12:39:12 PM »
I've just put it through the bullshit-o-meter

it came back with this

Since I took this new job I've been quickly climbing the corporate ladder.

THEY MOVED ME OFF THE MOP AND ONTO MCFLURRIES

I'm a combination of brains, brawn, and good looks.

A COMBINATION OF 0/0/0

When I walk down the street in a suit and tie chicks walk into lamp posts as they're staring at me.

OFTEN THINKING WHY IS THE MCFLURRIES LAD ONLY WEARING A SUIT AND TIE AND NOTHING ELSE

Anyways this jealous guy at the office

THE DOWNS SYNDROME LAD ON THE MOP

obviously felt threatened by my recent promotion so he started a rumor I'm on steroids,

SORRY NOT STEROIDS..... GERMOLOIDS

I falsified my resume.

I PUT DOWN I KNEW MY FATHER

So it all came to a head Friday when these two office babes

TWO CRACKHEAD I FOUND IN THE GENTS TOILETS

asked me out for drinks at 3pm.

OFFERED TO GIVE ME A BLOW JOB AFTER WORK FOR A FREE MCFLURRY

I was getting ready to leave so I could have a couple of pops and then give these office ho's the pounding they craved so badly,

OR RATHER PAY THEM THE 20 THEY ASKED FOR FOR MY FIRST BLOWJOB

and this guy comes up to me in front of an office full of people and raises his voice accusing me of steroids, accusing me of office politics, saying he's been there five years and the job should have gone to him. 

HIS EXACT SPEECH WAS 'OOOH YOU ARE ON ROIDS AND YOU ARE INTO OFFICE POLITICS, I'VE BEEN HERE FIVE YEARS'

So I smile at him then punch him in the solar plexus and watch him crumble in front of everyone. I then took off with the office girls.

I SHIT BRICKS AND RAN AWAY- HE CAME ROUND TO MY HOUSE TO GIVE ME A PASTING BUT I TOLD MUM TO TELL HIM I DIDN'T LIVE THERE

Today I will find out where things stand at work.

I AM WORRIED THE DOWNS LAD WILL DUFF ME UP ON SIGHT.. HELP

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2013, 01:37:24 PM »
I've just put it through the bullshit-o-meter

it came back with this

Since I took this new job I've been quickly climbing the corporate ladder.

THEY MOVED ME OFF THE MOP AND ONTO MCFLURRIES

I'm a combination of brains, brawn, and good looks.

A COMBINATION OF 0/0/0

When I walk down the street in a suit and tie chicks walk into lamp posts as they're staring at me.

OFTEN THINKING WHY IS THE MCFLURRIES LAD ONLY WEARING A SUIT AND TIE AND NOTHING ELSE

Anyways this jealous guy at the office

THE DOWNS SYNDROME LAD ON THE MOP

obviously felt threatened by my recent promotion so he started a rumor I'm on steroids,

SORRY NOT STEROIDS..... GERMOLOIDS

I falsified my resume.

I PUT DOWN I KNEW MY FATHER

So it all came to a head Friday when these two office babes

TWO CRACKHEAD I FOUND IN THE GENTS TOILETS

asked me out for drinks at 3pm.

OFFERED TO GIVE ME A BLOW JOB AFTER WORK FOR A FREE MCFLURRY

I was getting ready to leave so I could have a couple of pops and then give these office ho's the pounding they craved so badly,

OR RATHER PAY THEM THE 20 THEY ASKED FOR FOR MY FIRST BLOWJOB

and this guy comes up to me in front of an office full of people and raises his voice accusing me of steroids, accusing me of office politics, saying he's been there five years and the job should have gone to him. 

HIS EXACT SPEECH WAS 'OOOH YOU ARE ON ROIDS AND YOU ARE INTO OFFICE POLITICS, I'VE BEEN HERE FIVE YEARS'

So I smile at him then punch him in the solar plexus and watch him crumble in front of everyone. I then took off with the office girls.

I SHIT BRICKS AND RAN AWAY- HE CAME ROUND TO MY HOUSE TO GIVE ME A PASTING BUT I TOLD MUM TO TELL HIM I DIDN'T LIVE THERE

Today I will find out where things stand at work.

I AM WORRIED THE DOWNS LAD WILL DUFF ME UP ON SIGHT.. HELP
I can tell by your archaic use of the English language you must be from England. Home of the rotten teeth, public school f@ggots blowing each other, and muslims and pakis taking over your streets. Bend over and take that muslim prick in your ass while you stuff your ugly face with mutton.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2013, 01:40:31 PM »
top irony

you call us a homo

then make a comment on dentistry

clearly you spend a lot of time 'rating' men in terms of their looks.

you lying little no-mark.

nobody believes your shitty tale.

'average gym rat'

how about 'below average IQ mongoloid

please don't project your gay islamic fantasies on me. I'm not interested....... now these two birds from the office...... nothing happened did it.

;D

I notice you don't counter any of my points you inbred redneck mutant?

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2013, 01:44:41 PM »
top irony

you call us a homo

then make a comment on dentistry

clearly you spend a lot of time 'rating' men in terms of their looks.

you lying little no-mark.

nobody believes your shitty tale.

'average gym rat'

how about 'below average IQ mongoloid

please don't project your gay islamic fantasies on me. I'm not interested....... now these two birds from the office...... nothing happened did it.

;D

I notice you don't counter any of my points you inbred redneck mutant?
You haven't made a point. You're from England. We ran you out of here 200 years ago, then had to come over and save you from Hitler after Chamberlain went ass up face in the pillow for him. Now you cowards do the same for Al Queda. Good luck with that. NOTE: In terms of the "two birds" let's just say I've ruined it for any other man who tries to follow up after me. Those chicks call me crying that they can't get off with other guys anymore due to the enormous size and sheer girth of my mancock.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2013, 02:23:32 PM »
I think you will find al qaeda have done far better on US soil than on UK soil

its great how you are anti terrorists after funding the IRA for years.

I am going to watch what i say now I don't want to be struck in the solar plexus by john holmes