Author Topic: Equipoise: love it? Hate it? What's your opinion  (Read 24746 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Equipoise: love it? Hate it? What's your opinion
« on: July 15, 2013, 10:51:23 AM »
Looking into this very closely....what do you guys think?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Equipoise: love it? Hate it? What's your opinion
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 03:13:28 PM »
It's one of my favorite compounds.  I've been using it off and on for years and i prefer it over Deca these days.

600mg minimum to really see it shine IMO.

The only sides are minor anxiety increase and hunger.  It's hard to run it when you're dieting, but i've managed to do it without a problem.  The hunger increase in minimal, but i can tell a difference for sure.  It can get your BP all jacked up, so keep an eye on that.  Other than that i don't get many sides from it.  I get smooth gains and good strength increase, i prefer to run it for 16 weeks minimum.

Good luck!

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 03:18:22 PM »
I liked it especially it's endurance boost (serious) but the BP issues I was getting were unbearable..

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 06:55:01 PM »
It's one of my favorite compounds.  I've been using it off and on for years and i prefer it over Deca these days.

600mg minimum to really see it shine IMO.

The only sides are minor anxiety increase and hunger.  It's hard to run it when you're dieting, but i've managed to do it without a problem.  The hunger increase in minimal, but i can tell a difference for sure.  It can get your BP all jacked up, so keep an eye on that.  Other than that i don't get many sides from it.  I get smooth gains and good strength increase, i prefer to run it for 16 weeks minimum.

Good luck!

8)

Thanks for your insight bro!! I was hoping you vets would comment.

Can I ask, for a first run with EQ, and 2nd cycle ever, whats a good starting dose. 200mg just to assess tolerance?

Also, why would you prefer it over deca? The joint relief I got from deca was AMAZING. I almost dont even wanna try anything else, but my curiosity is getting the best of me so I wanna try something new.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 06:55:52 PM »
I liked it especially it's endurance boost (serious) but the BP issues I was getting were unbearable..

What did you notice exactly? Just your numbers were jacked up or you were getting the headaches, etc?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 07:34:59 PM »
I wanna try this but the increased appetite scares me.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 09:11:47 PM »
typicaly increases bloodpressure and apetite, the usual esters available take shitload long time to work.

its advertised as less sides and water retention than test, this is funny, becasue test is atleast twice as strong.

but its ok for newcomers,even on itself, one of the better peds out there.

I always appreciate a Galeniko style synopsis  8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 09:45:29 PM »
What did you notice exactly? Just your numbers were jacked up or you were getting the headaches, etc?

Literally when it kicked in for me like week 5, there was this weird epiphany, like an 'enlightened' feeling.. where my endurance was just through the roof, rep after rep after rep, i could just keep going and going and going... and not tire at all.

However, the blood presure got to me so bad... that i was being twarted from progressing on weights on squats and deads simply because my blood would shoot to my head like crazy.. and I'd fail on sets and everyone would be like woah at my face with the redness and veins popping everywhere.. sooo... when i got off all my heavy set numbers went up ...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 09:48:15 PM »
Literally when it kicked in for me like week 5, there was this weird epiphany, like an 'enlightened' feeling.. where my endurance was just through the roof, rep after rep after rep, i could just keep going and going and going... and not tire at all.

However, the blood presure got to me so bad... that i was being twarted from progressing on weights on squats and deads simply because my blood would shoot to my head like crazy.. and I'd fail on sets and everyone would be like woah at my face with the redness and veins popping everywhere.. sooo... when i got off all my heavy set numbers went up ...

Wow!! Thanks for your response bro. I'm excited to give this ago. I'm a fan of controlling my estrogen on cycle, helps me with my bloat and as a result the blood pressure issue. Did you control your E while on?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 09:58:41 PM »
I always do but i rarely run aromatizing compounds, test is always hrt for me. And since i got leaner i dont need as much ai, i use very weak/low dose ai support. As far as gyno is concerned, ill get surgery down the line and be done with that, but i dont get estro side effects like some would. The fatter you are the more likely the problems with estro.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 10:20:56 PM »
I always do but i rarely run aromatizing compounds, test is always hrt for me. And since i got leaner i dont need as much ai, i use very weak/low dose ai support. As far as gyno is concerned, ill get surgery down the line and be done with that, but i dont get estro side effects like some would. The fatter you are the more likely the problems with estro.

Again, thanks for your response man.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 10:49:06 PM »
I like EQ over deca, as it gives me less sides. No progesterone, drive, estrogen issues like Deca. My fave stack is Test & EQ.

To counter BP issues, with EQ or anything else, I take a mild diuretic like dyazide eod. This solves any excess edema & BP issues & is actually healthy imo.

jacked44

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 10:56:08 PM »
I love EQ. You need to run it with test. I never had an anxiety problem with EQ, and I have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder. It does make you hungry though.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2013, 03:47:04 AM »
If you can find a lab that actually has EQ made from high quality raw materials it is a good compound. Alot of labs sell underdosed EQ. I think it is def worth trying but nothing to special. It works better on some people then others. I tried some MSL EQ 325 years ago and I got some good vascularity off it but it didn't work overnight ,you have to be a little patient with EQ.
I got a little water retention on it that I wasn't expecting,but seemed to keep me looking pumped all day. If you get good EQ when you brush your teeth you will see massive increase of vacularity in your for-arms. nothing I would use going into a contest though. I seem to like masteron better then EQ.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 06:58:09 AM »
Thanks for your insight bro!! I was hoping you vets would comment.

Can I ask, for a first run with EQ, and 2nd cycle ever, whats a good starting dose. 200mg just to assess tolerance?

Also, why would you prefer it over deca? The joint relief I got from deca was AMAZING. I almost dont even wanna try anything else, but my curiosity is getting the best of me so I wanna try something new.

No problem!

I think you can use 300-400mg just to see how you react, but keep in mind it takes a long time for it to really kick in.  Most people respond really well to 600mg and anything over that is where i have seen the most issues.  I've taken it for 3-4 months at a time and it's always a good cycle.

The appetite increase is noticeable, but not as bad as most people think, i can still restrict calories on EQ.  It just feels like i have to eat more frequently.

Deca is great for joints and heavy lifting, but it just doesn't give me the same gains as EQ.  It's hard to explain but EQ seems to give me better gains and doesn't bloat me as bad as Deca.  The vascularity increase is nice as well.  I usually look my best when I'm lean and running EQ.  Also, Deca and Tren seem to make me a bit lethargic, EQ actually gives me some energy to some extent.

BP can be a huge issue and so can anxiety, but these seem to differ greatly from person to person.

As Gal said, EQ is just like Test and running it with a low dose of Test always provides great results.  I'm running 300mg of Sust and 600mg of EQ right now and i feel fantastic.  Plenty of energy.

8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 07:37:36 AM »
No problem!

I think you can use 300-400mg just to see how you react, but keep in mind it takes a long time for it to really kick in.  Most people respond really well to 600mg and anything over that is where i have seen the most issues.  I've taken it for 3-4 months at a time and it's always a good cycle.

The appetite increase is noticeable, but not as bad as most people think, i can still restrict calories on EQ.  It just feels like i have to eat more frequently.

Deca is great for joints and heavy lifting, but it just doesn't give me the same gains as EQ.  It's hard to explain but EQ seems to give me better gains and doesn't bloat me as bad as Deca.  The vascularity increase is nice as well.  I usually look my best when I'm lean and running EQ.  Also, Deca and Tren seem to make me a bit lethargic, EQ actually gives me some energy to some extent.

BP can be a huge issue and so can anxiety, but these seem to differ greatly from person to person.

As Gal said, EQ is just like Test and running it with a low dose of Test always provides great results.  I'm running 300mg of Sust and 600mg of EQ right now and i feel fantastic.  Plenty of energy.

8)

Great post thanks brother.

Im excited to try this!!

I did notice some lethargy with test and deca....it would be great if the EQ gave me a little energy boost, or even if my energy was unchanged Id be completely happy with.

salvo

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 12:59:24 PM »
the two compounds i noticed the least from was EQ and var....EQ i ran for 12 weeks at 400-600 but later found out gear was legit just underdosed... I did see an increase in strength but nothing major

will eventually run it again though

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 04:48:14 PM »
the two compounds i noticed the least from was EQ and var....EQ i ran for 12 weeks at 400-600 but later found out gear was legit just underdosed... I did see an increase in strength but nothing major

will eventually run it again though

alot of EQ is under-dosed. I don't see why guy's have to run so much EQ.A man should be able to get good gains off just 400mg per week. Vet grade EQ is labelled at 50mg per/ml they don't even give race horses 400mg a week and guys use up to 800mg of EQ a week and get minimal gains off it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 08:41:43 PM »
absolute crap, but newbie customers buy the crap out of it.

very difficult to produce  eq cyp that doesn't feel like you just shot reforvit-b.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2013, 09:56:36 PM »
All I got out of it really was excellent vascularity which was insane in the gym as I got leaner, but even at 900mg the very little gains in strength and size plateaued. I still run it from time to time, on it now actually.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2013, 01:07:49 AM »
i get better vascularity from tren and anadrol. if i'm lean.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2013, 06:08:42 PM »
Real EQ is great stuff. Most EQ now is either probably not EQ or under dosed.

For anyone of you guys who've used the old Fort Dodge EQ in the 50mg/cc dose, you know that was some good stuff, especially in a stack with Test.

Btw, this none sense that EQ takes 4-5 weeks to kick in is BS. Use real EQ at 600mg & you feel it in a week or so. If you're using ANY gear & it takes weeks to feel it, you're using bunk or severely under dosed stuff.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2013, 06:11:32 PM »
I would run EQ again if i could get bp under control but thats impossible without prescription meds... super high dose of hawthorn extract an celery seed extract and garlic extract helps a ton on Bp lowering numbers hardcore.. but EQ is so bad for me on BP... i just dont want to risk it.. makes me unable to work out period... at least if i wana lift heavier and set PRs... that is... the endurance is amazing but at this cost...

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2013, 06:17:04 PM »
I would run EQ again if i could get bp under control but thats impossible without prescription meds... super high dose of hawthorn extract an celery seed extract and garlic extract helps a ton on Bp lowering numbers hardcore.. but EQ is so bad for me on BP... i just dont want to risk it.. makes me unable to work out period... at least if i wana lift heavier and set PRs... that is... the endurance is amazing but at this cost...

If you don't have access to pharma BP meds, try Uva Ursi at higher dosages. You can find it in any vitamin store & it's about as powerful a natural diuretic as you can find. Great for controlling gear induced BP/edema issues.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2013, 08:20:49 PM »
If you don't have access to pharma BP meds, try Uva Ursi at higher dosages. You can find it in any vitamin store & it's about as powerful a natural diuretic as you can find. Great for controlling gear induced BP/edema issues.

In 21 posts, Qwert quicky solidifying himself as a smart fuckin guy with a ton of BBing knowledge! Glad you're posting here man!