Author Topic: New to bodybuilding  (Read 4180 times)

arnoldfan41

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
New to bodybuilding
« on: July 15, 2013, 11:24:15 AM »
Bodybuilding has been a sport I've been admiring from afar for years now. I've always been too busy because of school, work or other commitments to really get involved. But I had an awakening last month when a co-worker suddenly died of a heart attack. I made a decision right then and there to become a hardcore bodybuilder. One, because I need to improve my health because that could be me next time DOA at the emergency room and reason number two, life is just too short to not be doing what I enjoy. So at the age of 42 I diving right in the deep end of bodybuilding. I joined Gold's Gym, went to the sports store and bought a weight belt and lifting gloves, stopped at GNC and bought a weight gainer protein, a jar of creatine capsules, a tribulus test booster and a tub of One More Rep. I bought a copy of Arnold's Encyclopedia. I also subscribed to Flex magazine and Muscular Development. I registered at Getbig and Bodybuilding.com Have I missed anything?LOL Had my first workout Saturday and I'm sore as heck. I look forward to learning more about this awesome sport. Thanks guys.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: New to bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 11:26:16 AM »
what a fucking loser, i nearly spat my coffee out when i read to ' bought a subscription to flex and md'  oh brother!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 11:30:34 AM »
dead at 43

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 11:31:03 AM »
Please send us a before pic now and we can compare it to the after pic you take 6 weeks from now. That will quiet all the haters. Good luck and take it easy on the weight gainer. GNC's brand is so strong I knew a guy that grew so big so quick his skin ended up ripping open. God speed.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 11:33:35 AM »
His first mistake was to register here  ;D

You guys are brutal!
:

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 11:37:05 AM »
His first mistake was to register here  ;D

You guys are brutal!

What??? I thought I was very helpful.   ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 11:40:36 AM »
Bodybuilding has been a sport I've been admiring from afar for years now. I've always been too busy because of school, work or other commitments to really get involved. But I had an awakening last month when a co-worker suddenly died of a heart attack. I made a decision right then and there to become a hardcore bodybuilder. One, because I need to improve my health because that could be me next time DOA at the emergency room and reason number two, life is just too short to not be doing what I enjoy. So at the age of 42 I diving right in the deep end of bodybuilding. I joined Gold's Gym, went to the sports store and bought a weight belt and lifting gloves, stopped at GNC and bought a weight gainer protein, a jar of creatine capsules, a tribulus test booster and a tub of One More Rep. I bought a copy of Arnold's Encyclopedia. I also subscribed to Flex magazine and Muscular Development. I registered at Getbig and Bodybuilding.com Have I missed anything?LOL Had my first workout Saturday and I'm sore as heck. I look forward to learning more about this awesome sport. Thanks guys.

read some anabolichalo posts. Very soon you will get the girls. Hope this helps.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 11:43:25 AM »
41 years of wacking it to Arnold

now that Joe Weider died, you might be the new Arnold Schmoe champion

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 11:51:02 AM »
I'll give it 6 months before you're back on the couch face full of Cheetos posting as king of getbig while googling tboomzs weekly special rate for a deep tissue massage.

arnoldfan41

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 11:52:06 AM »
LOL I see I should have waited until after 5pm to post when the adults log on.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 11:52:12 AM »

return the weight gainer, creatine, and tribulus... return the belt and gloves too... gloves are for girls with soft hands. (keep the 1mr)... take that money and buy a couple bottles of testosterone (don't forget 10 3cc 23ga syringes).

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 11:54:52 AM »
LOL I see I should have waited until after 5pm to post when the adults log on.

The Thunderdome knows no time zone  ;)
:

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 11:55:14 AM »
return the weight gainer, creatine, and tribulus... return the belt and gloves too... gloves are for girls with soft hands. (keep the 1mr)... take that money and buy a couple bottles of testosterone (don't forget 10 3cc 23ga syringes).

you forgot to tell him to lift weights, it might help if he plans to develop his muscle mass.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 11:55:59 AM »
i just emailed Phil Heath and Kai Greene that a new bodybuilder on Weight Gainer is now challenging them for their title in Las Vegas this year

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 11:57:24 AM »
Another Asif gimmick ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 12:00:31 PM »
return the belt and gloves too... gloves are for girls with soft hands.

get some of these

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 12:01:39 PM »
I'll give it 6 months before you're back on the couch face full of Cheetos posting as king of getbig while googling tboomzs weekly special rate for a deep tissue massage.

;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 12:13:35 PM »
I knew this wouldn't start or end well.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 12:15:01 PM »
get some of these
Smooth effeminate hands ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 12:15:14 PM »
get some of these

A wedding ring to avoid getting hit on at the gym
 ???

;D
:

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2013, 12:17:09 PM »

A wedding ring to get hit on at the gym
 ???

;D

fixed

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 12:18:12 PM »

Money and time well invested.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2013, 12:19:09 PM »
Just contact Cswol he knows all the short cuts.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2013, 12:21:49 PM »
Don't forget the following:
1. Maximizing the anabolic window
2. Maximizing the analbolic window (http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=460095.msg6738104;topicseen#msg6738104)
3. A mouthguard to amplify effort in the gym and thus gains
4. Magnetic wristguards
5. A significant quantity of illegal drugs

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2013, 12:31:16 PM »
you forgot to tell him to lift weights, it might help if he plans to develop his muscle mass.

that was implied.... i thought.

there's always p90x. lol