Author Topic: Juror B37...  (Read 857 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Juror B37...
« on: July 15, 2013, 12:18:32 PM »
Wow, just wow...and check this comment, Coach is this man describing you?
http://gawker.com/george-zimmerman-juror-b37-hates-media-called-trayvon-787873533?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=morning

The comment someone made describing his "intelligent" friends.

I'm on board with professional juries. I'm stunned at how willfully stupid people are. Not just random people online.

I have friends IRL who have graduated college who can't put together a decent sentence or do multiplication or believe vaccines cause autism.

We get people whose job it is to sit juries, who are briefed on what 'reasonable doubt' is, how DNA works, etc.

Here is what one genius wrote today (copy/pasta; sic'd too): "If you are doing nothing wrong then someone following you should not bother you and definitely should not cause you to attack that person"

"No Zimmerman followed him and Trayvon attacked him"

I have another, who is an officer in the US Navy, who is posted shit from right wing conspiracy sites. One is about a black mob lynching poeple/beating people with pipes in Alabama. Another is the already debunked riots that were actually pics from hockey riots in Canada. This person is in charge of the safe running of 2 nuclear reactors on board a carrier.

EDIT: JESUS-TAP-DANCING-CHRIST! Now this idiot claims that they shouldn't have charged him with premeditated murder. I told him to just stop now because he doesn't even have cursory knowledge of the case.

This is the kind of person we risk being seated on a jury. I'm sorry, but the people I consider actually my peers are not this stupid.