Author Topic: Peptides  (Read 6130 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Peptides
« on: July 16, 2013, 09:55:17 AM »
Since these are legal in the US, I'm assuming it's ok for me to ask where everyone had been shopping lately. (Mods: if this is against rules, let me know, but I thought it would be ok because these are legal)

I haven't purchased in 6 months but I went to order today and I noticed prices have just about doubled, WTF?!

Any ideas for new research peptide places?

RagingMouse

• Getbig I
Re: Peptides
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 02:35:49 PM »
I would love to know also.  It seems that a lot of the Peptide suppliers are related or buy their raw powders from the same suppliers...US Made peptides usually means the Chinese raws were placed in US-made vials and labels.  does anyone know of a US facility that actually synthesizes peptides (for a decent price)?

I've used uspeptidesupply (no longer exists) GenX, and a couple of others...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 03:10:33 AM »
a lot of places got shut down, and the remaining guys have raised prices.

des got harder to find.

mp got busted for credit card fraud. genx shut down for a while, unsure if they're taking orders again.

melanotanpep's is shipping.

greatwhite's inventory looks about 50%

labpe redirect's to a dif site.

reguarding the pep's... whenever I stop something, and I notice it. like when you go of tren, you NOTICE it.. when you go off anadrol or dbol, you NOTICE it. when you don't do a pre-workout shot of IGF1DES, you NOTICE it, ect..

when I went off cjc, ghrp2, ghrp6, I didn't notice a damn thing. lol. (same as when I went off eq or winstrol, I don't notice a damn thing).... which tells me 1 thing. don't bother with it in the future.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 10:43:42 AM »
a lot of places got shut down, and the remaining guys have raised prices.

des got harder to find.

mp got busted for credit card fraud. genx shut down for a while, unsure if they're taking orders again.

melanotanpep's is shipping.

greatwhite's inventory looks about 50%

labpe redirect's to a dif site.

reguarding the pep's... whenever I stop something, and I notice it. like when you go of tren, you NOTICE it.. when you go off anadrol or dbol, you NOTICE it. when you don't do a pre-workout shot of IGF1DES, you NOTICE it, ect..

when I went off cjc, ghrp2, ghrp6, I didn't notice a damn thing. lol. (same as when I went off eq or winstrol, I don't notice a damn thing).... which tells me 1 thing. don't bother with it in the future.

Good info...man that sucks!

But, regarding your last point. I've heard this argument before and it's completely silly to me because if you are expecting results like Dbol or tren, you're purchasing the wrong thing when u buy peptides.

They are meant to secrete small amounts of GH, not blast your system the way taking 10-20 IUs a day works.

I've seen research saying a few doses a day should result in a few IUs a day.

Ive only used cjc + Ipamorelin together, and my hair and nails grow twice as fast, leading me to conclude that my IGF levels are noticeably increased. The only thing I "feel" is better pumps. But low dose growth isn't something you are meant to "feel." honestly my biggest reason for taking it is joint health, and for that it's worked wonders for me.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 01:38:28 PM »
Good info...man that sucks!

But, regarding your last point. I've heard this argument before and it's completely silly to me because if you are expecting results like Dbol or tren, you're purchasing the wrong thing when u buy peptides.

They are meant to secrete small amounts of GH, not blast your system the way taking 10-20 IUs a day works.

I've seen research saying a few doses a day should result in a few IUs a day.

Ive only used cjc + Ipamorelin together, and my hair and nails grow twice as fast, leading me to conclude that my IGF levels are noticeably increased. The only thing I "feel" is better pumps. But low dose growth isn't something you are meant to "feel." honestly my biggest reason for taking it is joint health, and for that it's worked wonders for me.

my point is, when I stopped the pep's (4mg cjc w/dac and 100mcg 3-4x/day ghrp), I noticed zero difference. My hair and nails grow quick anyways, so that's no way to judge. My strength was the same, even though I dropped a couple lbs of water, and i'm just as full. and I ran that dose for months... not just a few weeks... after reading "all the big guys in venice have figured out the blast-dosing with cjc/ghrp is the way to go"  ::) & I used pep's from multiple company's, not just one.

I get much better results from igf1lr3 and des. (100-200mcg r3 & 100-150mcg/muscle pre workout).

for the money, even if you're selling the pep's to pay for your own pep's, just isn't worth it. i'd rather drop the cash on 5iu gh/day.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 02:42:45 PM »
my point is, when I stopped the pep's (4mg cjc w/dac and 100mcg 3-4x/day ghrp), I noticed zero difference. My hair and nails grow quick anyways, so that's no way to judge. My strength was the same, even though I dropped a couple lbs of water, and i'm just as full. and I ran that dose for months... not just a few weeks... after reading "all the big guys in venice have figured out the blast-dosing with cjc/ghrp is the way to go"  ::) & I used pep's from multiple company's, not just one.

I get much better results from igf1lr3 and des. (100-200mcg r3 & 100-150mcg/muscle pre workout).

for the money, even if you're selling the pep's to pay for your own pep's, just isn't worth it. i'd rather drop the cash on 5iu gh/day.

I hear ya...

Before, the peps were cheaper and using them instead of growth was a decent option if you responded favorably like I did...but now that they've jacked their prices up, I agree, might as well run growth.

PS have you changed your handle? Swear I've had this exact discussion with another dude here.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 01:45:45 AM »
ive argued this alot on here,,,, cant remember if it was with you chiro, but i'll state it again, peps are bunk..

like ES stated, you try somthing and give it an honest go and you find youve just wasted a pile of money that  would have been spent on courses of gh, that does everything that your trying to gain from the peps in the 1st place

even if you ran 2 iu 5 days a week, its 100x better than any dosing protocoll of cjc etc, probly work out cheaper too

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 04:53:22 AM »
ive argued this alot on here,,,, cant remember if it was with you chiro, but i'll state it again, peps are bunk.

Some peps are so so at best...

BUT igf-1 and mgf are most definitely good products and worth their money. Obviously legit gh is "best" but even most of gh's anabolic properties come from  it's conversion to igf.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 07:19:17 AM »
ive argued this alot on here,,,, cant remember if it was with you chiro, but i'll state it again, peps are bunk..

like ES stated, you try somthing and give it an honest go and you find youve just wasted a pile of money that  would have been spent on courses of gh, that does everything that your trying to gain from the peps in the 1st place

even if you ran 2 iu 5 days a week, its 100x better than any dosing protocoll of cjc etc, probly work out cheaper too

All I know is my peps make my hair and nails grow like crazy. Every Saturday I had to get my haircut and my barber is like "damn what you eating kid?! It's only been 6 days!"

When I'm not on peps, i can go more like 10-14 days between cuts.

Leading me to believe my 2-3 doses per day of cjc+Ipamorelin significantly impacted my IGF levels.

Also, I get wicked pumps from them. I actually used these peps before trying gear, and they made a significant impact. I can't imagine that I'm the only one out there or that I'm a "hyper responder." Just stating that I've had a completely positive experience with them.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 10:45:39 PM »
I used peps a few time since they're legal & cheap. However, I barely felt anything on them. A little more fullness, a little more strength but that's it. I would've gotten the same effects from a $20 jar of creatine.

Peptides are to GH what Andro was to test. It's a basically a poor man's version & a waste.

With generic GH being so cheap now a days, I'd just save up & get that instead.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2013, 09:27:28 AM »
I've never used them.

The only thing i've used is GH.

I know a few guys who swear by peps, but they are guys who compete and want every single little edge they can get.

8)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2013, 08:07:38 AM »
PurchasePeptides.com

And they are US made, right out of Boston's main distributor.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 08:19:39 AM »
PurchasePeptides.com

And they are US made, right out of Boston's main distributor.

Thanks bro.

That's usually my go-to....but they have doubled their prices since January  :( seems to be the trend lately with research peps

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2013, 11:47:16 AM »
melanotanpeptide.com ships quick. but their prices have always been a lil high. they're the only guys I can find that still ship mt1. mt2 makes me puke my brains out  :P

even though phil's a piece of garbage, ergopep is still in biz and don't think his stuff has gone up. I used his cjc/ghrp/igf1/des and thought it was no diff from other stuff.

seems genx is either STILL DOWN or down again. dunno what's up with them. they used to have top notch quality stuff, and you paid a premium for it.

holy shit.. just checked out ar-r.com and they want damn near 50 for bottles of ghrp and cjc. lol

cem-meso wants damn near $150 for igf1. like we're creeping back to 2002 prices. lol

... soooooo glad i'm stocked up on igf1lr3, but soooooo disappointed i'm out of DES  :(

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2013, 11:53:27 AM »
melanotanpeptide.com ships quick. but their prices have always been a lil high. they're the only guys I can find that still ship mt1. mt2 makes me puke my brains out  :P

even though phil's a piece of garbage, ergopep is still in biz and don't think his stuff has gone up. I used his cjc/ghrp/igf1/des and thought it was no diff from other stuff.

seems genx is either STILL DOWN or down again. dunno what's up with them. they used to have top notch quality stuff, and you paid a premium for it.

holy shit.. just checked out ar-r.com and they want damn near 50 for bottles of ghrp and cjc. lol

cem-meso wants damn near $150 for igf1. like we're creeping back to 2002 prices. lol

... soooooo glad i'm stocked up on igf1lr3, but soooooo disappointed i'm out of DES  :(

Great post bother thank you! Yah man I don't like this trend of $50 bottles. I used to buy 20 vials for $10 a piece. This was 6-8 months ago  :(

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2013, 12:09:44 PM »
lets do some math...

50/bot for cjc and ghrp

= about 150/wk if you're running 4mg cjc

that's nearly 600/mon.

that's about 300iu Chinese gh... enough for 10iu/day.

buy in bulk and sell to a couple skinny gay guy's at 'in the gym serostim' prices and you'll pay for your own supply.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 12:13:22 PM »
lets do some math...

50/bot for cjc and ghrp

= about 150/wk if you're running 4mg cjc

that's nearly 600/mon.

that's about 300iu Chinese gh... enough for 10iu/day.

buy in bulk and sell to a couple skinny gay guy's at 'in the gym serostim' prices and you'll pay for your own supply.

Great point. With these price increases, it doesn't make sense anymore. Time to cowboy up and look into the real deal.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2013, 12:53:06 PM »
Thanks bro.

That's usually my go-to....but they have doubled their prices since January  :( seems to be the trend lately with research peps

Are you using the discount code?  Usually anywhere from 20-30% off sometimes with free shipping too.  And don't forget many of their items is Buy 1 Get 1 Free or Buy 2 get 1 Free.  You have to factor in the cost along with how many vials the sale calls for.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 02:34:57 PM »
Are you using the discount code?  Usually anywhere from 20-30% off sometimes with free shipping too.  And don't forget many of their items is Buy 1 Get 1 Free or Buy 2 get 1 Free.  You have to factor in the cost along with how many vials the sale calls for.

Yeah I am using the code. With the same code before and using the BOGOfree deal, I would pay around $10-15 per vial.

As I said earlier, at this point, with these higher prices, it's gonna be more cost effective just for real growth.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2013, 04:18:32 PM »
Gw is the only one I used that sold legit products, glad mp is out of business..I got bloated and more vascular on peps but they didn't boost my igf at all

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2013, 05:20:25 PM »
I've never understood why guys don't just run igf1! lol

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2013, 06:39:32 PM »
I've never understood why guys don't just run igf1! lol

My min order for GH is around $600...outside my price range for now. Can you speak on your IGF experience?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2013, 06:55:22 PM »
My min order for GH is around $600...outside my price range for now. Can you speak on your IGF experience?

does everything it (and hgh) is supposed to.

running 150-200mcg/day now... when I remember to do the shots. lol.. which is 4-5 days a week (in the morning or just before bed, in 1 shot)

thin skin. full muscle bellies. crazy vascularity, esp in the legs.

I love igf1 DES. training back for example, i'd put 100mcg in the lats, 100mcg in the teres, and 100mcg in the traps (100mcg each side), for arms 100mcg in the bicep, 50mcg in the brach, 50mcg in the lateral head , 100mcg in the long head, and 25mcg or so in the top of the forearm, quads i'd just pick one head and put 150mcg in. chest is just 150mcg.

if I could get a better price, i'd double those doses.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2013, 07:33:50 PM »
is that IGF1 from china or research chem 'igf1'?

I was under the impression that all the research chem stuff was bunk? If you know one who sells legit IGF1 plz let me know lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 01:51:33 AM »
is that IGF1 from china or research chem 'igf1'?

I was under the impression that all the research chem stuff was bunk? If you know one who sells legit IGF1 plz let me know lol

research chem. all the igf-1 I've used in the past year has been good. some DES hurts more than others (such as Genx in the 2mg vials), but it's all been 'legit' as far as I can tell.

only negative is the pain the top's of my forearms. almost like shin splits.