Author Topic: Peptides  (Read 6129 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Peptides
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2013, 06:27:53 AM »
is that IGF1 from china or research chem 'igf1'?

I was under the impression that all the research chem stuff was bunk? If you know one who sells legit IGF1 plz let me know lol

US made peps are right on the money.  There are several GMP facilities that produce these with strict compliance to laws and standards.  It is the chinese crap you have to watch out for.  Which is why I have to laugh at the statement about GWs being on the money.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2013, 09:40:08 PM »
http://www.greatwhitepeptide.com/

still have cjc and ghrp's sub-$20.

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2013, 11:50:47 PM »
I've used GWP and Stenlab's CJC and GHRP2. Both were the exact same vials with different labels leading me to believe all these RC order from the same supplier. I noticed slightly better looking skin and super hungry after injection. Gained about 10lbs over a month period just because I was eating so much. Getting real growth next time. Peps are too expensive, not worth it for the effects.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2013, 09:00:28 AM »
http://www.greatwhitepeptide.com/

still have cjc and ghrp's sub-$20.

Holy shit I missed this! GWpeptide"S".com was not in service. So I assumed GW was outta business. I may have to use this. Thanks for the link bro.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2013, 11:29:17 AM »
Holy shit I missed this! GWpeptide"S".com was not in service. So I assumed GW was outta business. I may have to use this. Thanks for the link bro.

just changed their website.

labpe's new site has ok prices I believe as well.