Author Topic: Does super high protien solve lower back issues  (Read 3829 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Does super high protien solve lower back issues
« on: July 16, 2013, 03:27:51 PM »
my lower back is always the most inflamed after i get up from sleep. 

so what about super high protien to fix that?

this morning i had 320 grams of protien, it was easy as fuck to consume in whey, they i had a peach and small amount of kale

about mid day had to take another shit while mowing, that sucked definitly from all that protien

but that protien made me feel hot as fuck all day and i didnt feel an energy boost at all from it, i would normally feel alot more energy from crackers or something simple. the protien made my stomach feel full as fuck all day , almost had a hard time drinking enough water to not have a heat stroke in the sun. i didnt have any gas just constant fullness and hot. when i got home took a long as nap like over an hour.

the thing is i wasnt sleepy just fatigued from eating all that protien seem to bog me down

but im gonna do high protien for a few days maybe it will knock out my back issue. i wonder if anywone else has tried the same. this lower back this is fucking my life up, maybe i need to to front squats to stimulate my mid back to releive pressure off my lower back?

i was doing 100 squats a day with no weight, i was very happy like i was getting somewhere, i wasnt eating 'healthy' though lots of chocolate chip cookies, pizza, lots of potatoes. had great energy but that lower back pain was creeping up on me slowly on a daily basis

my last option is to go all protien and sleep alot and work less, i know i will lose weight and probably wont have back pain but that 'lifestyle' of dieting, not working as much, not working out as much and sleeping more sure is going to suck

maybe i might try something crazy like 500 grams of protien a day and still eating my normal 'junk foods' like pizza , crackers, potatoes ect
A

MikMaq

Re: Does super high protien solve lower back issues
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 03:29:32 PM »
You shouldn't have back pain in the morning. I actually stand 6 4 in the morning, my body is in alignment it's fucking great. I recommend getting a better and bigger bed.

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 03:34:49 PM »
Buy one of those rich white people beds and your back will be good as new

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 03:42:39 PM »
A sweet potato and a couple of raw squirrel eggs will get that back of yours into tip-top shape.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 03:44:11 PM »
A sweet potato and a couple of raw squirrel eggs will get that back of yours into tip-top shape.

+1 with some added Kale Greens and a black bean burrito to top it of

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 03:53:28 PM »
I have a simple exercise that will surely help you back if you do it consistently.
1.  Get a soccer ball or volley ball that is 1/3 of the way flat.
2.  Lay on the floor somewhere that you feet can be in fixed position.
3.  Put the ball in the small of your back and slowly roll up and down on
the ball focusing on the arch in your back.  Do this before and after your workouts before bed and when you wake in the morning and if your back problems are repairable without surgery this will fix it.  If it don't work after a couple of weeks see a doc.  Hth

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 03:54:53 PM »
I have a simple exercise that will surely help you back if you do it consistently.
1.  Get a soccer ball or volley ball that is 1/3 of the way flat.
2.  Lay on the floor somewhere that you feet can be in fixed position.
3.  Put the ball in the small of your back and slowly roll up and down on
the ball focusing on the arch in your back.  Do this before and after your workouts before bed and when you wake in the morning and if your back problems are repairable without surgery this will fix it.  If it don't work after a couple of weeks see a doc.  Hth

Does myofascial release actually work or is it broscience?

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 04:07:34 PM »
Does myofascial release actually work or is it broscience?
using it alone works for me but it takes time, now if you are able to add cyclibenzadine snd naproxen for a few days to help complement the exercise it certainly will help it work quicker.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 04:09:16 PM »
using it alone works for me but it takes time, now if you are able to add cyclibenzadine snd naproxen for a few days to help complement the exercise it certainly will help it work quicker.

now what plant are these 'medicines' derived from

i would rather eat the plant
A

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2013, 05:13:24 PM »
Naproxen is basically what tylenol should be.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2013, 05:29:54 PM »
Johnny I did pretty steady manual labor from 18 to about 21 years old and attributed my lower back problems later on to all that heavy lifting during work. Took me a few years of bullshit suffering to find out what was going on and turns out it was just tight hamstrings. I don't know if you do much stretching but focusing on consistent hamstring stretches has completely done away with lower back issues for me. It's worth a shot to try at least.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2013, 05:39:56 PM »
my lower back is always the most inflamed after i get up from sleep.  

so what about super high protien to fix that?

this morning i had 320 grams of protien, it was easy as fuck to consume in whey, they i had a peach and small amount of kale

about mid day had to take another shit while mowing, that sucked definitly from all that protien

but that protien made me feel hot as fuck all day and i didnt feel an energy boost at all from it, i would normally feel alot more energy from crackers or something simple. the protien made my stomach feel full as fuck all day , almost had a hard time drinking enough water to not have a heat stroke in the sun. i didnt have any gas just constant fullness and hot. when i got home took a long as nap like over an hour.

the thing is i wasnt sleepy just fatigued from eating all that protien seem to bog me down

but im gonna do high protien for a few days maybe it will knock out my back issue. i wonder if anywone else has tried the same. this lower back this is fucking my life up, maybe i need to to front squats to stimulate my mid back to releive pressure off my lower back?

i was doing 100 squats a day with no weight, i was very happy like i was getting somewhere, i wasnt eating 'healthy' though lots of chocolate chip cookies, pizza, lots of potatoes. had great energy but that lower back pain was creeping up on me slowly on a daily basis

my last option is to go all protien and sleep alot and work less, i know i will lose weight and probably wont have back pain but that 'lifestyle' of dieting, not working as much, not working out as much and sleeping more sure is going to suck

maybe i might try something crazy like 500 grams of protien a day and still eating my normal 'junk foods' like pizza , crackers, potatoes ect

didt you start a thread about how you love physical work just some days ago? You cant be serious. Most back, bone related issues are genetical but having a physical job or using drugs worsen them quicker. Just looking at your "unusual" way of lifting weights -standing up and doing alternate biceps curls swinging your whole torso constantly for example- anyone serious enough about weight lifting it would be a disaster waiting to happen.  

:-\

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2013, 05:40:50 PM »
Buy one of those rich white people beds and your back will be good as new

if he aint sleepin like a rich white man his back aint gonna be right man

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2013, 06:13:44 PM »
Naproxen is basically what tylenol should be.
no Tylenol is acetaminophen, naproxen is a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 06:28:15 PM »
Maybe falcon needs to try doing some cardio.
all drugs - TPPIIP

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 07:50:55 PM »
A cyst maybe? Do you have a slight fever? Is your back warm to the touch in a very centralized location? Do you feel a lump/bump under your skin?

Not enough water? Kidneys maybe?

Bulging disc causing sciatica? Odd sensation going down and around your thigh? Is your big toe numb?

All of this of provided its not just a simple strain or pull.

I don't think more protein is the answer.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 08:22:06 PM »
"Does super high protien solve lower back issues?"

I thought this was another A'halo thread..

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 08:39:27 PM »
A cyst maybe? Do you have a slight fever? Is your back warm to the touch in a very centralized location? Do you feel a lump/bump under your skin?

Bulging disc causing sciatica? Odd sensation going down and around your thigh? Is your big toe numb?

Noob showing an epic level of concern and medical knowledge in her initial post.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 08:42:16 PM »
Deadlift your ass off, problem solved.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2013, 08:42:54 PM »
You're an overweight middle aged guy, who works physical labour for a living.

What do you think is causing your lower back pain, protein intake or lack of?

Come on man.

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2013, 08:48:37 PM »
Noob showing an epic level of concern and medical knowledge in her initial post.

;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2013, 10:36:38 PM »

Maybe you should take a break from posting sweetie, and read up on a few tales of John and Bill Falcon and enlighten yourself to the Falcon way of life.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2013, 11:47:34 PM »
Don't get scared off. Chiro is a good guy but likes to mess with people and polychronopoulos is harmless.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2013, 12:00:30 AM »
Lower back pain's a bitch, I know all too well, hang in there bro.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2013, 12:14:09 AM »
No.