Author Topic: Yahoo is already setting up For the NEW TRAYVON ZIMMERMAN case  (Read 5688 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Yahoo is already setting up For the NEW TRAYVON ZIMMERMAN case
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2013, 06:47:48 PM »
I hope you are never on a jury.

I won't be.   I'll argue anything for any reason.   I've been on getbig since 2004 or 2002... just talking shit about any topic to keep it interesting.

Even when I know I'm wrong, I'll often deliver winning debates.  I'll take the old man's side on this one.  He feared for his life - this kid was 13, armed with stolen weaponry, and we cannot prove he didn't threaten to kill the old man.  his mom will say anything, she probably made it up, as trayvon's mom did on the stand. 

the old man is sick.  probably served his country and voted romney, even though it would hurt him financially.   He wants the govt to stay out of his govt provided healthcare.  And he loves his guns.  and he's tried of bullshit from people like this 8th grader. 

AND - you can't prove he didn't fear for his life.  ZImmerman was trained 18 months in MMA fighting and beat that rap.  we're talking about a frail old man being threatened by a strong and powerful person in puberty, maybe past puberty, with the T levels of an MLB shortstop.

He could beat the rap.  He could. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2013, 07:12:20 PM »
The kid will be fine.
a

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2013, 07:19:24 PM »
Seems clear cut.  Old fucker shot the kid for no legitimate reason give him a medal jail time.  There is nothing ambiguous or unclear about it.  Fucker needs to go to jail.

he'll be dead before the case hits the court room.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2013, 07:26:20 PM »
I won't be.   I'll argue anything for any reason.   I've been on getbig since 2004 or 2002... just talking shit about any topic to keep it interesting.

Even when I know I'm wrong, I'll often deliver winning debates.  I'll take the old man's side on this one.  He feared for his life - this kid was 13, armed with stolen weaponry, and we cannot prove he didn't threaten to kill the old man.  his mom will say anything, she probably made it up, as trayvon's mom did on the stand. 

the old man is sick.  probably served his country and voted romney, even though it would hurt him financially.   He wants the govt to stay out of his govt provided healthcare.  And he loves his guns.  and he's tried of bullshit from people like this 8th grader. 

AND - you can't prove he didn't fear for his life.  ZImmerman was trained 18 months in MMA fighting and beat that rap.  we're talking about a frail old man being threatened by a strong and powerful person in puberty, maybe past puberty, with the T levels of an MLB shortstop.

He could beat the rap.  He could. 
Is there a term past melting down? Revelations of peace?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2013, 07:47:31 PM »
I knew you would come along and honor us with the fruits of your very vivid imagination.

haha!!!  ;D

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2013, 03:37:11 PM »
Spanish inquisition for one man :/
X

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2013, 09:17:25 PM »
prosecutors can't prove he didn't fear for his life.

"I'm old - I knew a single blow from this kid I had witnessed using karate moves in his yard, would kill me.  See,, I have a weak heart and I"m on 15 different blood pressure medications.  Of course the mother is going to lie and say that the kid was taking out the trash."

Additionally, if he served in the Army in 1967, he can now claim he was serving to protect our country in a reserve capacity and that he knew that trash bag could have been filled with shotguns - He just wanted to keep that hard safe.

Of course I'm just taking the alternate angle of what everyone else says here - but hey, you can't prove anything here.  Mom will lie and the kid is dead, nobody can say otherwise.

I'm gonna guess that your life isn't a constant blur best described by Quentin Tarentino writing Japanese anime scenes on LSD...well, neither is anyone else's.  

With the elaborate story lines you come up with, I wouldn't be surprised if you thought lord of the rings was a true story.  Trust me, the rest of the world is as boring as yours.  A mythical world of elaborate plot twists and comic book villains doesn't appear when you leave your cul-de-sac.

I get that you like to stir up a debate, but tone it down a notch.  I can't tell when your description of events ends and the movie script for "Sin City" begins.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2013, 09:49:42 AM »
s and the movie script for "Sin City" begins.

awesome movie!