Author Topic: Golds of San Francisco switches to Fitness SF - four of them  (Read 4462 times)

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: SF Golds
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2013, 11:06:43 PM »
closed down a long long time ago. I was with the first crew when Santa Clara opened way back. Good ol Jerry McCall. He's been called ruthless but one thing he sure made some damn nice gyms. And he was never satisfied. He was constantly changing n adding things n remodeling. How is Santa Clara these days? I'm gonna take a day n visit the old haunts. Most likely take a workout in mountain view. In all my years i never did the Winchester house so Im gonna try n hit that too after I work out.

Jerry was always ruthless never would wanna sponsor any BB either, everyone that worked for him never had anything nice to say. SC or MT view are gtg. Skip the mystery house no AC and heard its lame

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Golds of San Francisco switches to Fitness SF - four of them
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2013, 01:04:50 AM »

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
Re: SF Golds
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2013, 03:59:32 AM »
Then you have these self proclaimed expert knuckleheads like Nick Tumminello who as of late has became a philosopher and science expert and is now pushing that gimmick. Here you have a dude who's all of 5'4 and 140lbs writing articles about bodybuilding for M&F ::)  

Coach,what exactly is your probleme with Tumminello? I find him rather knowledgeable..
Do tell please.

Peace