Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 369363 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in
« Reply #2650 on: September 25, 2013, 06:52:39 PM »
What does this have to do with you looking like shit? You are not impressive. You are the type of guy that goes missing in a medium t-shirt.
Whoa whoa whoa......gayleanko doesn't look like shit. Ripped as hell and impressive. You are right about the medium shirt though.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2651 on: September 25, 2013, 08:36:26 PM »
I read that the east Germans found the DNA markers for response to anabolics for their Olympic athletes, and it varied up to 4 x , meaning an elite athlete would get 4 x the response from a low dose that a normal man would. I don't know how it scaled with mega doses since they were just testing low doses that wouldn't get them caught.. but it makes sense ppl with great responses blow up on 500mg a week

OTH post the vid!

a couple important points.

- the response to steroids has absolutely nothing to do with your response to GH. I am a great responder to GH, pretty poor responder to anabolics.
- the more testosterone you take, the more muscle sattelite cells you will make. this has been proven in several studies....By using low doses, you are missing out on potential growth for later years. Make no mistake, a guy with good genetics like chiro will never reach an elite level even if he tries because he simply started juicing too late. All the greats you mentioned, already had 5-8 years of serious steroid use under their belt. It's a race against the clock.

. The whole "low dose" crew never made sense to me. You look great on low doses...so ::)? you'd probably be even bigger and leaner and more impressive on more. So really the  The joke is on you ;D for shortchanging yourself.

Most of us will only have 5-15 years in this game to see what we can do in the weightroom (be it strength, size, whatever) and put alot of time into it. If I knew what held me back from reaching my goals was the difference between loading the barrel from 1 cc to 3cc I'd feel pretty fucking stupid.
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2652 on: September 25, 2013, 08:50:15 PM »

- the response to steroids has absolutely nothing to do with your response to GH. I am a great responder to GH, pretty poor responder to anabolics.
- the more testosterone you take, the more muscle sattelite cells you will make. this has been proven in several studies....By using low doses, you are missing out on potential growth for later years. Make no mistake, a guy with good genetics like chiro will never reach an elite level even if he tries because he simply started juicing too late. All the greats you mentioned, already had 5-8 years of serious steroid use under their belt. It's a race against the clock.

. The whole "low dose" crew never made sense to me. You look great on low doses...so ::)? you'd probably be even bigger and leaner and more impressive on more. So really the  The joke is on you ;D for shortchanging yourself.

Most of us will only have 5-15 years in this game to see what we can do in the weightroom (be it strength, size, whatever) and put alot of time into it. If I knew what held me back from reaching my goals was the difference between loading the barrel from 1 cc to 3cc I'd feel pretty fucking stupid.

Solid points brother, and spot on for the most part. But what it comes down to ultimately is personal goals. For myself, there's a line with gear I'm not willing to cross. Im not willing to get to the point where I have to go on Lisinopril to control my blood pressure so I don't end up like Derek Anthony. I'm also not willing to get to the point where my RBC count is so bad that I have to pay a doctor to dump my blood every 4 weeks.

Basically my goal is longevity and focusing on my career, friends, and family, while still enjoying bodybuilding until I'm in my 60's or older (no Primemuscle/Basile). I get that this is a totally different story for dudes who are "trying to go pro" with bodybuilding, God bless them.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2653 on: September 25, 2013, 08:52:11 PM »
They had normal physiques. Drugs made them.

This^^^

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2654 on: September 25, 2013, 08:54:55 PM »
flint, the waist starts to grow at certains doses.

biggers not always better.one can only go so far until sides and unwanted cosmetic effects happen.

but agree, starting young and running kinda wild doses will do good term if you survive it undamaged and healthy, can later on maintain almost same size on basicaly a fourth of the old doses.no idea why.

but one has to have good diet and almost kill themselves in the gym, no playing around, the high doses alone wont do shit.

true. But I was trying to make the point that very rarely is someone truly maxed out. dont quote me but from the studies we have, in humans it would take roughly 5.5 grams of testosterone to truly saturate receptors.

proof right here, that testosterone induced hypertrophy is due to an increase in satellite cells.

National Institutes of Health

Search databaseAll DatabasesAssemblyBioProj ectBioSampleBioSystemsBo oksClinVarCloneConserved DomainsdbGaPdbVarEpigeno micsESTGeneGenomeGEO DataSetsGEO ProfilesGSSHomoloGeneMed GenMeSHNCBI Web SiteNLM CatalogNucleotideOMIAOMI MPMCPopSetProbeProteinPr otein ClustersPubChem BioAssayPubChem CompoundPubChem SubstancePubMedPubMed HealthSNPSRAStructureTax onomyToolKitToolKitAllTo olKitBookUniGeneUniSTS
Search term

Clear input
SearchAdvanced
Help

Result Filters

Display Settings:
Abstract

Send to:

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2003 Jul;285(1):E197-205. Epub 2003 Apr 1.

Testosterone-induced muscle hypertrophy is associated with an increase in satellite cell number in healthy, young men.

Sinha-Hikim I, Roth SM, Lee MI, Bhasin S.

Source

Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Molecular Medicine, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles, California 90059, USA.

Abstract

Testosterone (T) supplementation in men induces muscle fiber hypertrophy. We hypothesized that T-induced increase in muscle fiber size is associated with a dose-dependent increase in satellite cell number. We quantitated satellite cell and myonuclear number by using direct counting and spatial orientation methods in biopsies of vastus lateralis obtained at baseline and after 20 wk of treatment with a gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist and a 125-, 300-, or 600-mg weekly dose of T enanthate. T administration was associated with a significant increase in myonuclear number in men receiving 300- and 600-mg doses. The posttreatment percent satellite cell number, obtained by direct counting, differed significantly among the three groups (ANCOVA P < 0.000001); the mean posttreatment values (5.0 and 15.0%) in men treated with 300- and 600-mg doses were greater than baseline (2.5 and 2.5%, respectively, P < 0.05 vs. baseline). The absolute satellite cell number measured by spatial orientation at 20 wk (1.5 and 4.0/mm) was significantly greater than baseline (0.3 and 0.6/mm) in men receiving the 300- and 600-mg doses (P < 0.05). The change in percent satellite cell number correlated with changes in total (r = 0.548) and free T concentrations (r = 0.468). Satellite cell and mitochondrial areas were significantly higher and the nuclear-to-cytoplasmic ratio lower after treatment with 300- and 600-mg doses. We conclude that T-induced muscle fiber hypertrophy is associated with an increase in satellite cell number, a proportionate increase in myonuclear number, and changes in satellite cell ultrastructure.
l

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2655 on: September 25, 2013, 09:01:15 PM »
I've never known ONE single person who fits the description you just posted about.

Really? Do you know that many people who juice, people who you knew while they were natty?

2 Negro Hebrew twins I knew in college were beanpoles through junior year.... probably 160lbs.  Looked impressive with the shirts off, but you couldn't really tell they lifted weights seriously.  Got on some test and they transformed... Looked like mesmorph82 or whatever. Maybe 30-40 lbs in a semester, in front of my eyes.

I figure it's bc the margin of error is quite a bit larger on juice.  Sub optimal habits will still get you far enough.

I know, I know, epic sample size..... but I've had a couple old timers tell me the same

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2656 on: September 25, 2013, 09:02:58 PM »
Spoken like a guy who has absolutely no clue what he's talking about. No offense. But you have no clue.

Back in the 90's there was a guy in my gym who placed usually between 2nd and 6th in natural shows. Tiny joints with decent muscle bellies...This guy was a complete "dud" when it came to steroids...I'm talking 2 grams of legit shit and the 80s syntex 50/50 androl at half a dozen a day for a month and "nothing". Everyone else in the gym using the same shit would blow up in a week off a couple anadrol alone but this turd wouldn't gain a pound. Weirdest shit i've ever seen. It's not techniqually all drugs but its certainly ALL HOW ONE RESPONSE TO ALL THE DRUGS. Big Down Hill doesn't even place at the state level without DRUGS. And Flex Wheeler is barely a middle weight without "DRUGS". And DexTER JACKson use to compete as a lightweight(as an adult) even when on drugs. It wasn't until he upped the dose to mega levels was he able to compete at the elite leve.l

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2657 on: September 25, 2013, 09:03:59 PM »
neither do i.

thats steroid dealer talk, making hope for the ones who dont put effort in it natty.

"youll respond brutaly on gear".

the good naturals explose on low doses of gear.

well, everyone would, if they ate right, i swear the people are too dumb or lazy to eat right when on gear.

and training, it doesnt help the matter if they dont know how to train.

You always tell that story of the Egyptian dude who looked like shit, disappeared for a couple months and came back as a monster...... kinda fits into what I'm saying, no?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2658 on: September 25, 2013, 09:04:10 PM »

I'll admit it. If I could do it all over again...I would have dropped the hammer and went for thonged glory.  When I was in my early 20s I was clubbing it up and getting fucked out of my face 5 nights a week. I lifted and trained hard..but I was in no way shape or form a bodybuilder. If I was gearing up I would have looked like ass from all the alcohol and coke.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2659 on: September 25, 2013, 09:08:47 PM »
I'll admit it. If I could do it all over again...I would have dropped the hammer and went for thonged glory.  When I was in my early 20s I was clubbing it up and getting fucked out of my face 5 nights a week. I lifted and trained hard..but I was in no way shape or form a bodybuilder. If I was gearing up I would have looked like ass from all the alcohol and coke.

Alcohol and coke in the end would have been a better option for your organs(kidneys esp) then the chase for the plastic trophy...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2660 on: September 25, 2013, 09:18:52 PM »
groink The reason your arms look the way they do is because you were born with more fibers than the average guy, and were most likely white fiber dominate (higher ratio of fast twich muscle fibers). The average guy would need about 2 grams of testosterone for a decade to create these fibers.

Based on your ability to blow up quick I would be very suprised if You were  not a very explosive athlete by nature.....most likely a good vertical leap and a fast sprinter, probably not so great in long distance events. Probably  an  above average dancer as well, guys with high t levels usually are. I've studied this stuff quite a bit.  
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2661 on: September 25, 2013, 09:39:06 PM »
groink The reason your arms look the way they do is because you were born with more fibers than the average guy, and were most likely white fiber dominate (higher ratio of fast twich muscle fibers). The average guy would need about 2 grams of testosterone for a decade to create these fibers.

Based on your ability to blow up quick I would be very suprised if You were  not a very explosive athlete by nature.....most likely a good vertical leap and a fast sprinter, probably not so great in long distance events. Probably  an  above average dancer as well, guys with high t levels usually are. I've studied this stuff quite a bit.  

Fucking Flint freaking me out.

Your DEAD on. I can still get up in the air a little being 76 years old...and I was a sick, sick dancer...people would just watch me go off. Not like a homo though...I was badass..LOL ..at least I think I was  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2662 on: September 25, 2013, 09:45:18 PM »
homosexual Vin Diesel showing off his dancing skills.lol. Another turd who went to the skin lighting route to sell movies...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2663 on: September 25, 2013, 09:58:12 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2664 on: September 26, 2013, 02:52:53 AM »
Fucking Flint freaking me out.

Your DEAD on. I can still get up in the air a little being 76 years old...and I was a sick, sick dancer...people would just watch me go off. Not like a homo though...I was badass..LOL ..at least I think I was  ;D
You need to post a video so we can "battle"  ;D

I agree with flint .. I can also blow up quick, I was explosive in sports and loved dancing ..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2665 on: September 26, 2013, 03:04:50 AM »

I agree with flint .. I can also blow up quick, I was explosive in sports and loved dancing ..
This is true I have seen sev go from nothing to being in shape in a few weeks it's really all about the mind.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2666 on: September 26, 2013, 06:54:04 AM »
This is true I have seen sev go from nothing to being in shape in a few weeks it's really all about the mind.
SEV kills it in record time, you see him like a regular guy and boooooooooooom in 6 weeks he is jacked and he gets shredded ANYTIME he wants. Pure mentality and will with him.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2667 on: September 26, 2013, 06:56:58 AM »
don't forget the drugs...without them I am nothing

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2668 on: September 26, 2013, 07:00:48 AM »

LOL.  ;D

This is where I hide behind my age.  I can't move like that anymore, and would break out laughing if I tried  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2669 on: September 26, 2013, 07:03:50 AM »
LOL.  ;D

This is where I hide behind my age.  I can't move like that anymore, and would break out laughing if I tried  ;D
me neither .. lately even a casual game of squash with hacks puts me out of commision for months

I really liked dancing

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2670 on: September 26, 2013, 07:08:31 AM »
sev has some sick dance moves  8)
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2671 on: September 26, 2013, 07:14:00 AM »
me neither .. lately even a casual game of squash with hacks puts me out of commision for months

I really liked dancing

"With hacks".......hahaha . Sev still got the athletes mentality.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2672 on: September 26, 2013, 07:41:04 AM »
If I had to pick someone to survive with after the apocolypse, I would choose Sev (no homo). He's the type of guy who will formulate a solid plan of survival and stick to it no matter what.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2673 on: September 26, 2013, 07:57:47 AM »
We could diet and lift whatever we could find .. then compete against each other every October to keep th Mr Olympia flaming burning

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2674 on: September 26, 2013, 09:25:34 AM »
We could diet and lift whatever we fing then compete against each other every october to keep th mr olympia flaming burning

Hahahaha yes Sev

Mr Paleo 2023