Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372526 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in
« on: July 16, 2013, 07:29:52 PM »
I am not doing a show, this is purely for my getbig brothers  ;)

My strategy is simple, 8lb of fish, 9lb of chicken breast and 65 egg whites per week.

Romaine lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, green peppers, broccoli and asparagus.

11 000 calories a week

1 hour of cardio

1 hour in the gym for weights

2 liters of diet pop and we are grooving.

No cheat meal, space the meals out so that I never get full, I actually love being hungry 24 hours a day, why not, its 60 days, whoever can not suffer for 60 days is a fucken sissy.

A COUPLE DAYS AGO

Ok here is my approach, noob's take notes.

Today I started of with a diuretic and today is 100% fasting and here is why.

1. I have tons of sodium in my system from eating whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. The diuretic will drain my sodium levels and my diet consists of very low sodium foods.

Is it necessary to get rid of sodium? NO but in my case it is because, I am cramming 16 weeks of dieting into 60 days so I will be sweating like a pig everyday if I had sodium in my diet and my weight would fluctuate 7lb from morning to night and this is a big no no as I want to keep my blood pressure as stable as possible.

2. Get rid of the bloat and shrinks my stomach so I can get full while eating less, this is self-explanatory.

3. The fasting part is an amazing strategy I picked up awhile back to get my self to the fat burning zone inside of one day instead of the standard 3-4 days it takes to reach ketosis.

see, I have been eating 600+ grams of carbs daily for so long that if I dropped my carbs instantly it would still take 3 full days to empty my glycogen stores which means I would not be burning fat until the 4th day, so I fast and do 2 hours of cardio today and that will completely destroy any stores I have.  By tomorrow I will be in full fat burning mode for the next 59 days.

Piece of Cake, watch and learn. Questions will be answered as well, anyone is welcomed to join me and I will take them step by step through my process.

Haters, do not derail the thread.

Peace   Cool

ALRIGHT, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY, THIS IS FOR KNOWLEDGE PRIMARILY AND ENTERTAINMENT AS WELL

MY MAIN OBJECTIVE IS THAT THIS WILL GET OTHER GETBIGGERS THAT WANT TO GET RIPPED MOTIVATED AND THEY CAN SEE AND RELATE TO THE JOURNEY FIRST HAND.

ANYONE THAT CARES TO JOIN ME WILL HAVE MY PERSONAL GUIDANCE VIA PM FROM START TO FINISH.

ANY QUESTIONS IN RELATION TO THE DIET AND JUICE WILL BE ANSWERED BUT IF IT TURNS IN TO A DISCUSSION I PREFER IT TO GO TO PM'S.

THIS THREAD WILL ALSO INCLUDE LIFTING ADVISE AND I WILL ALSO POST SOME VIDEO'S LATER OF ME LIFTING INSANE WEIGHT ON ZERO CARBS.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
I thought 4% was the lowest you could go.
all drugs - TPPIIP

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
I like it! Pretty close to my strategy. Don't do the diuretics though. Use to use those herbal things expel I think it was.

The cardio is key!  For good health and getting super ripped,gotta hit the cardio.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I thought 4% was the lowest you could go.
I was body fat tested with calipers the day this pic was taken and I registered at 3% BF

This was nearly 7 years ago, I am obviously a lot bigger now.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I like it! Pretty close to my strategy. Don't do the diuretics though. Use to use those herbal things expel I think it was.

The cardio is key!  For good health and getting super ripped,gotta hit the cardio.

indeed, as for the diuretics, it is only for the first day that I already used them, will not use them again until the day of.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
I was body fat tested with calipers the day this pic was taken and I registered at 3% BF

Pretty much a perfect physique.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Pretty much a perfect physique.
Thank you sir  8)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
how much will you weigh totally ripped

Nomad

• Getbig IV

Yes, after examinin 33386 type picture with my $2 million dollar electron microscope I can indeed confirm that is 3% bodyfat.

all drugs - TPPIIP

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
high 3s is possible.

oth, i can see youre very smart on those little details :D

you know how it goes, the first days will be pissing out water, after 2-3 days youre in 8)

and yes that is very much extremly shredded,like dried piece of meat, literally
Bro I felt like my heart was going to stop that day and I had cement dry mouth, my piss was beyond yellow and even beyond orange, it was almost red.  I stuck it out but man it was tough

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

Who cares about weight?  I don't know maybe that is important to some, can't imagine caring about that.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
just curious, he said hes 245 now

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
btw caliper yourself, just so ppl know.

no pic needed but tell us where you stand.maybe bodyweight too.

if you been clean until now, this will totaly work very much 8)
good idea

Here is me at 5% bodyfat at 205 lb and I am 5'9, so my goal is to get to 3% at around 200-203 but my main assault after this in the winter should yield at least 12 lb. Hoping to be ready for the spring on stage at 215

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  I stand by OTH 1,000%

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Are you going to post before and after pics?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
he will be 200 something at 5%, and soemthing under that at 3% and when the diuretics"carbloading" is applied ;D
Ya I was 205 lb at my last contest in 08 and I registered at 5% bodyfat, I figured if I am a tad bigger I can be 202 or 203 at 3% but if I am lower then I am lower, doesn't matter as long as I hit 3%. I am 5'9 so anything over 200lb in that condition is good for me.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
NO NO bro, I made a new thread and want the mods to delete or lock this one because this one was to cluttered and I want the thread to be about dieting only.  ;)

But I don't understand the logic (if there is) behind those multiple merges.
To keep things on topic, the 'Nutrition, Products & Supplements' would prob be the best section.
This bitching & ego thing happens all the time on G&O ;)
Best of luck with this new thread  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
But I don't understand the logic (if there is) behind those multiple merges.
To keep things on topic, the 'Nutrition, Products & Supplements' would prob be the best section.
This bitching & ego thing happens all the time on G&O ;)
Best of luck with this new thread  :)
Ya I know what you mean but my main trolls have promised me to keep in line already and I am always a big mouth as well but in this thread I will keep my mouth shut and keep on topic  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
ah you know it, at those levels one wrong meal can make the weight go random either way, same for diuretics, you never know what exactly will happen.
 :D

btw lol@ eating 600g carbs every day haha, you really didnt care eh ;D
Bro I was out of control and would only spend 20-30 minutes in the gym to boot.

cookies are my sweet tooth.

Now the diuretics and sodium tricks are down pat, I am a pro at that

as for carb loading I start at the 60 hours out mark and have periodic naps and I decide how much carbs to introduce as I wake up between each nap interval. The bodies processes it's waist while you sleep so that is why you wake up shredded but flat in the mornings.

Now I will have more control cause my sleep will be in small power naps and if I wake up too flat I up the carbs, wake up nice and full, I slow it down.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Are you going to post before and after pics?
I will definitely be posting pics up when it is done mid Sept. I will also post video's of me doing 315 on flat bench for 15-20 reps and deadlifts with 5 plates for 12-15, 200 lb curls for the purpose of proving your strengths and lifts do not go down on a zero carb diet.

As far as the before picture is concerned, this I can not do because a pic of me looking fat with love handles will circulate pretty fast and will be used in a mock fest every time I feud with someone in the future. Also I still have competitive plans in  the future so an off-season pic is not worth it.

POB

• Getbig IV
Do you eat on the clock or when your hungry?

How often is the fasting done and for how long?

What do you feel are the negatives of 1 or 2 diet sodas at night if you drink water all day?

Good thread

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Do you eat on the clock or when your hungry?

How often is the fasting done and for how long?

Good thread
The fasting was only for the first day so that I can get rid of any carbs in my system, or in other words so I can deplete my glycogen stores. About 32-34 hours with out eating and I also did 2 hours of cardio and a gym session with weights and I worked my job as well, was a brutal day.

So now I am burning fat with every single movement that takes place, I also am burning the incoming calories so I break it down as 50-50 between the 2. basically half the movement burns my fat and the other half burns my incoming calories to put it in laymens terms.

I go to the washroom I am burning fat, I have a conversation with someone I burn fat, I watch a movie I burn fat, I sleep I burn fat.  I am in fat burning 24 hours a day 7 days a week because no carbs are coming in.

As for when I eat well I portion out my foods into 5 portions a day, small meals and eat whenever but I am always hungry so I try to last as long as I can between each meal.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
OTH will crush this...dude has an iron will.  8)

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
Basically zero carbs other than greens.  

50% protein 50% fat

Are you going to run any gear?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Basically zero carbs other than greens.  

50% protein 50% fat

Are you going to run any gear?

No OTH only uses a mild deer antler extract spray as well as a few sips of breast milk from a Cambodian woman once a week for his carb up. OTH will be clean as a whistle.