Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372639 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
How about you 2 shut the fuck up and stop destroying this thread

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
How about seeing your way out of this fucking thread.  Now get lost shit stain.   :D
Agreed. Enough derailing of a great thread. I will just add Twaddle's name to my scalped list.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

:) I may indeed want another shot at the title.  Oh it's true, it's damn true.

Time to get back into it!

All the detractors and jealous haters...Prepare To Meet Thy Doom!!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

:) I may indeed want another shot at the title.  Oh it's true, it's damn true.

What did you compete in?

pling or bbing?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
One reason for lethargy after cheating, eating lots of carbs, is the insulin secretion which pushes
tryptophan through the blood brain barrier. Tryptophan converts to serotonin which is sedating.

You could try eating a lot of BCAA's which lowers serotonin. Or just cheating with less carbs and more fats and proteins.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
One reason for lethargy after cheating, eating lots of carbs, is the insulin secretion which pushes
tryptophan through the blood brain barrier. Tryptohan converts to serotonin which is sedating.

You could try eating a lot of BCAA's which lowers serotonin. Or just cheating with less carbs and more fats and proteins.

That makes sense.

I'm usually in a gassy coma after my cheat meals.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Bro drop that attitude and join me, you can do this, we got your back.  8)

Once, you will have no regrets.

First day down

Meal 1 + 2 was protein pudding.. made with 25g of protein from no-sodium, fat free cottage cheese and 25g from egg white powder, with 1 tablespoon cream and one peanut butter, about 400 cal

Lunch was 8oz turkey breast + mashed broccoli/cauliflower

Dinner will be 8oz steak + greens

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Perhaps I missed this, but how much cardio is being performed during all of this? For the avg individual I take it cardio is still recommended on top of lifting correct? What duration of cardio?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Perhaps I missed this, but how much cardio is being performed during all of this? For the avg individual I take it cardio is still recommended on top of lifting correct? What duration of cardio?

OTH is doing 1hr cardio/day, and one training session/day.

Every day.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I understand that such "refeeds" will help mentally and may also give some people more endurance and power in the gym (I am saying "some", so low carb guys don't jump at me). But are they necessary to prevent muscle loss; that's the question.

This a key point that isn't brought up for some reason. Am I behind times? Is the so-called "rabbit starvation" a myth? The conventional theory was that if you eat just protein and nothing else you'd die.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation
But I am not sure if this was later proven to be a myth or still stands....

I don't do the load ups for a mental boost or for energy. If a person isn't motivated enuff to work thru the hunger and tiredness then too fucking bad find another hobby. I do them for a couple different reasons, first it helps stimulate the metabolism and by the time you have gone zero carb over the course of 6 days your muscles will soak up all the nutrients that you throw at them. I don't believe in the traditional carb up on this day.  Eating straight carbs does not seem to get the job done as well as eating carbs with some fat. I have my theories as to why, but that's another post too long for this one. Obviously it does help a person mentally to know that they will be able to gorge once a week I'm not denying that, but that's just an aside.

OK to answer your other question. Cut out protein and you die, cut out fat and you die this is no myth. It's not that eating straight protein kills you its that you are not getting any fat. Years ago there was this liquid protein supp that came out I remember I was young. It tasted like cherry and I remember that a few deaths were reported. People were using it for weight loss. After this came out on the news my Mom made me throw mine away.  >:( thwarting my chances of growing as large as Arnold.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
tryptophan through the blood brain barrier. Tryptophan converts to serotonin which is sedating.

Good info, one of the reasons my guys don't experience that.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
OTH and Galeniko,

I am very happy to see the productive discussion in this thread.

Let me ask both of you a few very basic questions. OTH will be eating 11,000 / 7 = 1,570 calories a day (on average) and will be doing this straight for 60 days.

So you guys are not expecting

- significant muscle loss
- nausea
- extreme lethargy, making it impossible to focus on work or daily tasks (the kind that makes it outright impossible to function and cannot be overcome by willpower)
- a significant slowdown in metabolism
?

If you are not expecting these things to happen, is it because of the PEDs you will be using? What would have happened in your opinion if you did this exact experiment while staying 100% natural? I am not saying do or don't use PEDs; this is an exercise to understand the mechanism of this diet.

I have been around the block and have done myself as well as seen guys do very low calorie diets. No I am not claiming to be an expert, but I saw the above mentioned issues arise as a result of prolonged very low calorie diets.
Now this is a VERY VERY low calorie diet that will supply only 50% of the energy the body needs. And, as crazy as it may sound, when going that low, awesome things may happen and the rules may change. There may indeed be a twilight zone as Galeniko says, when you go into starvation mode. I know this from my own experience. But I have never tried extreme low calorie dieting for 60 straight days.

I know Gal has said that the only thing cheat days will do is to make the process of reaching your goal longer. OTH, do you agree?

And let me ask again to OTH, how much muscle are you expecting to lose during these 60 days?

Thanks again for sharing guys

S7

Imo the levels are perfect for a 60 day diet IMO...Muscle loss will be at a minimum if weights are kept high and protein intake in kept moderate.

ukjeff

keep this in  mind, fellow bodybuilders who diet on carbs ;)
Im dieting on carbs and I feel fine.

Carry on.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Carry on.
True.

ukjeff

True.
Alternatively if I don't have enough carbs I feel tired and lethargic and my concentration levels drop.
Not conducive or helpful in my everyday life.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Alternatively if I don't have enough carbs I feel tired and lethargic and my concentration levels drop.
Not conducive or helpful in my everyday life.
Add a few fats in long chain energy.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Very good info^^^^

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
First day down

Meal 1 + 2 was protein pudding.. made with 25g of protein from no-sodium, fat free cottage cheese and 25g from egg white powder, with 1 tablespoon cream and one peanut butter, about 400 cal

Lunch was 8oz turkey breast + mashed broccoli/cauliflower

Dinner will be 8oz steak + greens

Bro you are going to do this. that is an awesome start bro, put your foot down and do not compromise what you set out to daily and keep it going one day at a time.

We are in the trenches bro,  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
OTH is doing 1hr cardio/day, and one training session/day.

Every day.

This^^^   ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

Carry on.

same here

can't give up the ice cream

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
courtesy to help those suffering through miserable diets...some entertainment

[/URL][/img]
l

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers

Carry on.

I have not had any carbs for 4 weeks now. Energy levels still high.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Imo the levels are perfect for a 60 day diet IMO...Muscle loss will be at a minimum if weights are kept high and protein intake in kept moderate.
What you lift does not imply how much muscle you have, however in this particular case there is two reasons why I should be weaker week after week.

1. Because my body weight is dropping

2. Because I am consuming overall less calories.

So here is what I propose, I will try to increase every single lift on every single exercise. Example I am doing 315 on bench for 15 rep, I will try to get to 20 reps. I do deep squats (ass touching the floor) with 365 for 12 reps, I will try to hit 405 for 15 reps. You get the point.

If I can pull this off despite dropping 40 lb and being on very low calories then it is safe to say, given my situation that I did not lose any muscle.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

I have not had any carbs for 4 weeks now. Energy levels still high.
Nice, that is true discipline right there. Brother I solute you.  8)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
It would be totally impossible for me and the only way to go is the galeniko/oth method for me (maybe a little bit less radical, but results are not radical as well) BUT...

On left, my friend. 440g carbs, 300g protein, 50g fats, bodyweight around 72kg, shredded to the bone. NATURAL.

Shredded to the bone.