Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372075 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
amazing "reasoning" these last couple of pages ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
amazing "reasoning" these last couple of pages ::)
be more specific homey

dustin

Free fatty acids won't liberate from subcutaneous fat stores and magically convert itself into protein, that is correct. But to state that protein won't turn into fat is really off point. I'm sorry. Love you, OTH. But what happens if food isn't utilized or shit out? It has to go somewhere. It goes to fat cells for long term storage because excess energy has to be dealt with one way or another and more often than not it's packed away into fat cells. Look at 95% of Americans to see this in live action.

Only nit pick in the entire thread here. You're killing it otherwise and it's been great to follow along.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I am the real deal bro. I have put my back into this knowledge for 20 years relentlessly and have brought many people onto the stage in their all time best condition. I learn everyday of my life.  ;)

I listen to a lot of nutritional podcasts that have extended interviews with MDs and PHDs. Your explanation of insulin function is as good if not better than anything I've heard.

I lean towards your opinion about protein. I simply can't eat it to excess. Plus, overdoing protein shakes would just send me to the can. That tells me your body does want to store it as fat.

ukjeff

Free fatty acids won't liberate from subcutaneous fat stores and magically convert itself into protein, that is correct. But to state that protein won't turn into fat is really off point. I'm sorry. Love you, OTH. But what happens if food isn't utilized or shit out? It has to go somewhere. It goes to fat cells for long term storage because excess energy has to be dealt with one way or another and more often than not it's packed away into fat cells. Look at 95% of Americans to see this in live action.

Only nit pick in the entire thread here. You're killing it otherwise and it's been great to follow along.
Not if you eat only lean protein and nothing else.
Google "Rabbit Starvation"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

I appreciate the kind words brother, that is what it is all about, thank you.

I am the first to admit I may not be right on these points so I am not 100% sure, however based on my knowledge on hormones and everything I have ever studied on how the body works I have covered literally everything. Everything is telling me that calories from the break down of proteins does not get stored in that fat cell.

My bread and butter for this argument is that nothing can enter a cell without a hormone to deliver it into the cell, this is the role and the properties of a hormone and we know all existing hormones and not one has been itendified as playing this role.

But like I said I could be wrong, although I do not think I am. And I am well aware that I am in the minority on this and most experts will disagree with me on this point and I can live with that no problem  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Not if you eat only lean protein and nothing else.
Google "Rabbit Starvation"
Very good UKjeff  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I listen to a lot of nutritional podcasts that have extended interviews with MDs and PHDs. Your explanation of insulin function is as good if not better than anything I've heard.

I lean towards your opinion about protein. I simply can't eat it to excess. Plus, overdoing protein shakes would just send me to the can. That tells me your body does want to store it as fat.

Thank you sir,

Ok if does not go anywhere, have you considered that it could circulate the blood stream until the calories are used up instead of it being stored in a cell of fat

dustin

I appreciate the kind words brother, that is what it is all about, thank you.

I am the first to admit I may not be right on these points so I am not 100% sure, however based on my knowledge on hormones and everything I have ever studied on how the body works I have covered literally everything. Everything is telling me that calories from the break down of proteins does not get stored in that fat cell.

My bread and butter for this argument is that nothing can enter a cell without a hormone to deliver it into the cell, this is the role and the properties of a hormone and we know all existing hormones and not one has been itendified as playing this role.

But like I said I could be wrong, although I do not think I am. And I am well aware that I am in the minority on this and most experts will disagree with me on this point and I can live with that no problem  ;)

Submissive little bitch! Stand up for yourself, god dammit!! ;D

Yeah, I don't think it's an absolute thing but I can agree that it's damn near close to impossible to get fat that way. Abolishing carbs is a good way to lower the amount of insulin your body releases and it also helps to sensitize cells, or at least stop them from becoming less sensitive from what I've seen and experienced. Whether or not people realize this, I think it really helps for recomposition. It's damn grueling though. I've seen what you're eating and I have to tip my proverbial hat.

Make sure to post some pics when you get the chance. There are lurkers like me who need some good fap material, you know.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Submissive little bitch! Stand up for yourself, god dammit!! ;D

Yeah, I don't think it's an absolute thing but I can agree that it's damn near close to impossible to get fat that way. Abolishing carbs is a good way to lower the amount of insulin your body releases and it also helps to sensitize cells, or at least stop them from becoming less sensitive from what I've seen and experienced. Whether or not people realize this, I think it really helps for recomposition. It's damn grueling though. I've seen what you're eating and I have to tip my proverbial hat.

Make sure to post some pics when you get the chance. There are lurkers like me who need some good fap material, you know.
;D ;D

lmao, that was last response I expected, but fuck bro made me spit out my diet ginger ale  >:(,  how dare you fuck with a mans diet pop.  :D

Ok I agree if I am wrong it would not matter as it would be impossible to get fat off protein anyways for other various reasons, true.. Also for this very reason it would be impossible for any study to actually come up with a concrete conclusion anyway so we are arguing a moot point.

I will stick to my guns though  ;)

As for pics, I hate to disappoint brother, can not and will not post one until the 3% is reached, but then there will be lots of good pics.

However I will post a few videos when I feel I am at the point where losing more body fat would bring my lifts down. This usually occurs at the 6 % body fat mark and the purpose will be to prove you can still crack out 315 for nearly 20 reps on the flat bench press while on no carbs for extended periods of time.  8)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
The process of generation of carbohydrates from aminoacids is well known and documented and called glucogenesis.

dustin

;D ;D

lmao, that was last response I expected, but fuck bro made me spit out my diet ginger ale  >:(,  how dare you fuck with a mans diet pop.  :D

Ok I agree if I am wrong it would not matter as it would be impossible to get fat off protein anyways for other various reasons, true.. Also for this very reason it would be impossible for any study to actually come up with a concrete conclusion anyway so we are arguing a moot point.

I will stick to my guns though  ;)

As for pics, I hate to disappoint brother, can not and will not post one until the 3% is reached, but then there will be lots of good pics.

However I will post a few videos when I feel I am at the point where losing more body fat would bring my lifts down. This usually occurs at the 6 % body fat mark and the purpose will be to prove you can still crack out 315 for nearly 20 reps on the flat bench press while on no carbs for extended periods of time.  8)

Haha no worries. It's been good motivation to lurk and read your updates. Thanks for killin' it!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Protein can be converted to glucose therefore when too much protein is eaten insulin is released to metabolize glucose  and Alpha-glycerol-phosphate  is created. Once this happens  the liver uses a-g-p to create triglycerides - triglycerides are then moved into fat cells. So the answer is yes too much protein can cause the body to store fat, but there are other factors. When eating a very low calorie diet with minimal fat and no carbs such as OTH is doing then no, the protein and calories are not high enough for your body to be able to store fat.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
Protein can be converted to glucose therefore when too much protein is eaten insulin is released to metabolize glucose  and Alpha-glycerol-phosphate  is created. Once this happens  the liver uses a-g-p to create triglycerides - triglycerides are then moved into fat cells. So the answer is yes too much protein can cause the body to store fat, but there are other factors. When eating a very low calorie diet with minimal fat and no carbs such as OTH is doing then no, the protein and calories are not high enough for your body to be able to store fat.

Yeah, pretty much what I've been saying.

I'm curious, given the fact that I was arleady bigger and leaner can I grow into shape using this type of dieting? And what is recommended stack for average gymrat with no ambitions to compete or be "big" by any standards? I respond poorly to high test, high tren destroys my lipid profile but apart from that no sides. Ive never run boldenone or real deca. Worth a shot?

Im thinking deca and low test along with some cabaser to have decent libido :)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Yeah, pretty much what I've been saying.

I'm curious, given the fact that I was arleady bigger and leaner can I grow into shape using this type of dieting? And what is recommended stack for average gymrat with no ambitions to compete or be "big" by any standards? I respond poorly to high test, high tren destroys my lipid profile but apart from that no sides. Ive never run boldenone or real deca. Worth a shot?

Im thinking deca and low test along with some cabaser to have decent libido :)

What type of diet are you asking about?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
What type of diet are you asking about?

Extreme low-cal, no carbs, extreme protein type. Of course details are up the individual, I like to have some fats in there, overall protein intake differs and so on.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Extreme low-cal, no carbs, extreme protein type. Of course details are up the individual, I like to have some fats in there, overall protein intake differs and so on.
What about tank shrapnel?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

Not likely you are going to do any growing on extreme cal  low carb and low fat diets.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Not likely you are going to do any growing on extreme cal  low carb and low fat diets.
I make steady gains and lose fat w/ a no carb, high protein, high fat, don't count calorie diet.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I make steady gains and lose fat w/ a no carb, high protein, high fat, don't count calorie diet.

So do I. I can eat nothing but beef and eggs a grow like a weed.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV

Not likely you are going to do any growing on extreme cal  low carb and low fat diets.

Obviously individual specific but what is your general approach to putting on size once you are quite lean? Still in deficit? Increasing both fats and carbs to at least...thanks

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Would there be any problem with a high dose GH and Keto diet? I know T3 can make you hypoglycemic.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Would there be any problem with a high dose GH and Keto diet? I know T3 can make you hypoglycemic.

I've wondered this as well....usually the high dose GH would need some insulin along side it to keep your blood glucose levels in check...those high glucose levels uncontrolled are terrible for you. But if you're not using carbs, how do you keep your glucose levels in check when you take your Slin???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
my friend does a no carb diet and is on 15 iu per day and has no problems at all.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Obviously individual specific but what is your general approach to putting on size once you are quite lean? Still in deficit? Increasing both fats and carbs to at least...thanks

It's simple, by the time you get lean enough you should at least know your body good enough to be able to know approx. how many calories you can eat without getting fat. Protein at around 1 gr per lb is good the rest can come from fat and carbs in what ever ratio you feel is good for you. Just remember, over eating does not mean you will get bigger, well you will get bigger as in fatter.