Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 375704 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Yes whilst eating a lot of nutritious food.
It was the added extras that forced the nutrients into the muscle and blew the cells up with water.
I don`t know, Leverone went from 17 inch arms to 21, I don`t think that is just added water inside the cell.

dustin

Of course there is a point, flint is out to lunch about this claim and his claim for generic gh, which I know personally 5-6 pros, yes IFBB pros who use generic.

Totally. All the Canadian pros and top competitors are on generic stuff. They buy closer from the top of the chain so they get the better generics of course. Whereas guys like me just get fucking ripped off every time lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Totally. All the Canadian pros and top competitors are on generic stuff. They buy closer from the top of the chain so they get the better generics of course. Whereas guys like me just get fucking ripped off every time lol
:D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 serious ocd for kevin eating right there   and, who are the white slaves? very creepy

dustin

serious ocd for kevin eating right there   and, who are the white slaves? very creepy

I watch MMM sometimes for motivation, but that couple taking care of him is very strange. Very, very strange for an old couple like that to be babysitting a full grown man and cooking all his meals. Maybe he put on secret schmoe shows for them as a form of payment for their patronage.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
well you can but the book tells you what a cheat meal does.

for maximum fast reults, no peanuts in mouth ;D

btw, those hfcs arent soooo bad for everyone, theyre catastrophic for non working out people oh yes, but oth knows what i mean when i say theyre circumstantially better than "long" carbs at the right ime and done properly in this diet.

that all said i have a frend who diets the traditional way, he started some 2months ago at 12% and is now at 9%.

fucking hell the summer is almost over and hes not ready(6%)yet.
id have been down to 5,back up to 10 and again down to 5 in that time.

True.

I bet all the coke and pepsi in Europe has sugar in it, instead of HFCS. Drink an American soda and tell me which is better, European Coke or American Coke.
all drugs - TPPIIP

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  thanks dustin    some times I feel, like I am the only one who feels the way I feel on this forum      that shit is just straight creepy      like an old schmoe swinging couple that treat him like a sex slave or a boy toy etc

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I watch MMM sometimes for motivation, but that couple taking care of him is very strange. Very, very strange for an old couple like that to be babysitting a full grown man and cooking all his meals. Maybe he put on secret schmoe shows for them as a form of payment for their patronage.
  thanks dustin    some times I feel, like I am the only one who feels the way I feel on this forum      that shit is just straight creepy      like an old schmoe swinging couple that treat him like a sex slave or a boy toy etc
You guys have it all wrong here.

You guys are speculating something with out knowing the facts, as I can not prove they are schmoe`s or not but to me there is nothing creepy about them, considering she put up the money for Kevin to run a gym, they are business partners, her and Kevin, making money, why wouldn`t she cook his meals and help him out, he drives mad publicity into the gym.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Your acting like the fast is the main ingredient, the fast acts as one component of the big picture and during the journey you can indeed put on some muscle.

Leverone was 210lb and did a 3-4 week blitz to get to 250 then while losing tons of fat and gaining tons of muscle ended at 240 and change for a few of his Olympia`s

Levrone really knows his insulin that's all I'm thinking. I left him those comments on his youtube page but of course he would never talk publicly about that.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
To claim you are gaining extra muscle size whilst in a severe calorific deficit isnt possible, you can only be retaining water in the muscle whilst getting leaner and giving the illusion of added muscle gain.
That was my point.

tell you what sparky

you just keep on talking about what isnt possible.

and i'll keep doing it.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
yah its all bit relative, muscle are mostly water, etc.

but, what you think going to happen if one is one same diet and runs 250 week and then keeps same diet and increadses to 750weekly? :D

@onetimehard, good luck,lol, with the tablespoon of jelly and peanut butter, it could trigger a 10k calories glutonny firework ;D ;D

i almost put this caveat in the post. lol
b

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 OTH keep getting shredded the way you know how bro      get to two percent and shut them down

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
OTH keep getting shredded the way you know how bro      get to two percent and shut them down
Thanks bro, you know I will  ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

Levrone was a big eater during his precontest phase, no 36 hour fasts for him.

you are right Jeff. Kevin levrone ate 4000 calories per day every day precontest...might of been more i forget the number.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
yah yah, but comeon,lets not compare us to the likes of levrone.

haha.
you know, hamdi is bigger than me height for height, and harder at his best and better lines, and he stood next to lervone on the plympia stage and levrone would repeatedly laugh at him and make that "pffffff"(arrogant)tone.

levrone is not just other league, hes other universe.

speaking of levrone, where is he today how he look today, does he still eat 4000 calories? ;D

THAT would be a good comparo.

ya, im still convinced kevin levrone was an alien. guy was not human....
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
probably the most genetically gifted man to ever pick up a barbell.
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
you are right Jeff. Kevin levrone ate 4000 calories per day every day precontest...might of been more i forget the number.
Funny thing is he never gained a lb of muscle when he ate 4000 calories per day. Look at the off-season pic and the contest pic during the contest he prepared for in that video. Not 1 lb of muscle was gained.

Later on when he was 245lb and fat and then ended up at the Olympia at 240 shredded, He gained 20lb of muscle while being in caloric deficit.

;)

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Funny thing is he never gained a lb of muscle when he ate 4000 calories per day. Look at the off-season pic and the contest pic during the contest he prepared for in that video. Not 1 lb of muscle was gained.

Later on when he was 245lb and fat and then ended up at the Olympia at 240 shredded, He gained 20lb of muscle while being in caloric deficit.

;)

He took about 6 months off before that Olympia. I'd say he gained a lot of muscle.
S

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Well Levrone said himself that he would go no carbs and fish only for days to get "that crazy grainy look". Not sure how you get 4000 calories from fish.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Well Levrone said himself that he would go no carbs and fish only for days to get "that crazy grainy look". Not sure how you get 4000 calories from fish.

he only did fish/vegetables the last 2 weeks pre contest. He ate beef throughout the majority of his prep, with lots of rice and sweet potatoes
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
deceiver i mean this in the nicest way possible- ive read alot of your posts and  you really have no idea what the fuck your talking about, with anything... your so off on everything its umbelievable
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

he only did fish/vegetables the last 2 weeks pre contest. He ate beef throughout the majority of his prep, with lots of rice and sweet potatoes
let me tell you something that you will figure out in about 5 years time. Everyone claims they eat enormous amounts of carb pre-contest and it is just another common bodybuilding lie, like all other lies. I talk to pros that say in there interview they eat 300-400 grams of carbs and then they tell me, ''no bro I was about 150 grams per day, we say that shit so we can sell supplements''

So you will find this pattern to be true once you dieted down yourself and have hanged out with a few bodybuilders, until then you are just believing hype.

TRUE STORY

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
yes i have pros who are much more frends to me than they are pros, as in were frends before we even started lifting, and they tell me the same thing.
told me its suprising how little some of the 270lbs on stage guys eat.

nobody in the world is geting to 4% with muscles on 4k calories.or 400 gramms carbs every day, its just not happening.not if they eat 400 gramm carbs and 200+ protein.

It is common sense, why would anyone buy 60 dollar fat burners when the pro claiming that he got ripped by using them and then he eat only chicken and broccoli.

Everyone will laugh and not buy the products.

They have to say they eat enormous amounts and then the people will ask, how do they get ripped then, then they will say ''supplements'' Then the sales will sky rocket.

wake up people.

The Hunter

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
yah, even the efedrina and clen and t3, they may at best make a few 100 calories day difference, if that.ofc thats alot long term and even for a day when one does everyting perfect.
but ppl overestimate what these things will do.

im not sure if ppl realize this, but a proper contest shape, towards the end, youre somewhat dancing tango with death, just without touching, but near enough.4% is clearly and efetively beyond any comfort zone whatsoever.can forget carbs and such to get there.
i mean its doable with what i and none are doing, but thats hardly the same as a carb approach.

comfortable is until 6%, under that, is non comfort zone, there will be some sensation which some pl cant deal with.

I'd be real comfortable watching you die, chickenshit.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I'd be real comfortable watching you die, chickenshit.
???