Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372547 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
I was refering to people criticizing my physique with you.
But maybe it went over your head.
I couldnt care less what people say about me trolling you, thats to be expected.
What is funny is you trying to ridicule my physique when you KNOW I look good.
Carry on, you just make yourself look dumb.
The fact that no one else has picked up on you dumb comment about feeling good because your kidneys are throbbing is testament to how many arse lickers there are on this site.
If dj181 had said it he would have been jumped on like theres no tomorrow

Lurkers be ashamed, be very ashamed.  ::)

the fact you 'need' people to 'jump on me' for a comment i make shows how much of an immature fucking retard you are. and then when people dont agree with you they are 'arse lickers' lol way to alienate people and make friends, there spastic. i bet your a real thrill at dinner parties.

and the fact you need this support tells me how much of a bitch you are let alone cry about not getting it.

carry on.
b

no one

• Getbig V
Jeff I think that he is just trolling you. There's no denying you look good, maybe not as great as when you were younger but still way above average. I think you're overreacting, you're chasing him all over the board and honestly it doesn't look good. It looks as if you were really hurt by his posts and got furious about it which is exactly his goal. I bet he hasn't even expected that you would react the way you do.

I hate both of you so I'm objective.

ahahaha just saw this. awesome! :D

you dont need a lot of test bro. run test E at whatever dose you find tolerable enough to offset the sides, shame you cant run var, i love the stuff- if you can ever get your hands on it try it out. like gal says round it off with eq or i like NPP personally. great fullness from it. just kinda hard on my hairline, which i find odd, cause it isnt 'supposed' to be.
b

ukjeff

holy shit. this is getting to be a bit much. so im going to put an end to all this hopefully here and now.

i know im kinda famous and a big deal to mr beth and all but to need my validation and approval so badly is almost borderline weird to me.

let me say this, and i'll make it perfectly clear, so there can be no mistaking what im saying for anything but the truth.

i do not troll. in fact i am probably one of the most honest guys here- about everything, my usage, my training, my diet, my medical history, my opinions. no bullshit no lies no gimmickery. i give credit where credit is due, and i call a spade a spade. i man up and apologise when im wrong, and and i never acquiesce even when under heavy attack when im right.

the manner in which ukjeff presented his 'pic' is what raised my ire. we were going back and forth in that galeniko diet strategy thread (actually it was more him slagging me to fuck and beyond if you all recall till i got tired enough of it to put an end to it- if it helps i can post the posts here), and he posts up the pic as if to say 'there! see this shit! ya thats right boy, know your place'. lol holy fuck. really. and this is what you post. ok then.  ::)

now if someone is going to post a 'death blow' photo it had sure as fuck better be impressive beyond all manner of doubt, and if it were i would have said, holy fuck dude, you look amazing and given him his props.

so, in his ridiculous attempt at 'owning someone' (which is odd to me why a 48 year old man needs to go to such lengths, anyway thats a whole other topic) what does he do? he posts a photo from 20 years ago, in the best shape of his life, on the day of his show- looking lean. thats it. lean. apart from his structure which God gave him there is nothing impressive about his build at all. there is NO pop to that physique. its flat, unimpressive and 2 dimensional. its simply 'there' nothing thats makes me go 'holy fuck!'. put that guy in t shirt and you wouldnt even know he trained. but im supposed to be IMPRESSED? cause hes lean? lol 1000's of guys get lean for their shows, is that impressive? no, its what your supposed to do. if your going to walk the walk, talk the talk, and otherwise be a dick, when you post that pic you had best bring the goods, son. what did he post? a pic of a guy whos lean. 20 years ago. lol and now im trolling cause i fail to be 'holy fuck dude you look awesome!'. you dont look awesome. you dont look spectacular. you are not impressive. not even memorable. the fact i cannot even be bothered to repost the pic here and critique it should speak volumes.

you want to post a photo that impresses me, under the context you presented yours, then post up something looking like bigro- thats IMPRESSIVE. like groink at 48- jacked to fuck- thats IMPRESSIVE. like gal and xfactor who walk around at <6% all year, not for ONE DAY- thats IMPRESSIVE .but be impressed by some guy who got lean for a show 20 some odd years ago? lol holy fuck. wake up call, sunshine- thats what your supposed to do. theres nothing IMPRESSIVE about it.

i hope this somewhat clears the air a bit so we can get OTH's thread back on track. and btw has anyone else noticed that EVERY SINGLE THREAD DERAILMENT is ukjeff starting with his bullshit? dude, just shut the fuck up, quit trolling me and quit cluttering up good threads like this. if you want to troll me there are 2 other threads started by gal and i where you can troll your hurt feelings till the fucking cows come home. but enough of your immature bullshit everywhere else.

cheers all! have a great day! :) (you too jeff, and i mean that)

Epic post for someone who doesnt give a fuck.
Stop over egging the pudding claiming how shit i look, again you are just coming across as an idiot.

Its only you claiming I look like shit, nobody else.

Thats either you trolling or that youre delusional.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I've been following the Gal principles now for around 7 weeks (I started after 7 weeks of already low carb 4000 deficit weekly dieting anyway).

I'm now at sub 7 percent bodyfat and look my best ever, just upoading some pics to photobucket and i'll post them in a few mins....

BigCyp

• Getbig V

Deutsch

• Getbig II
^ this guy goes hard. 8)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Looking a bit flat there as I didn't finish my protein coffee (it was too hot) and I had to meet my dealer.

I've got another one after my replenish day

BigCyp

• Getbig V

bigmc

• Getbig V
T

no one

• Getbig V
?

?

? what? lol oh fuck let me hurry up with that number for you boss.

actually I don't have a number for you so I'll put it in words.

none of your fucking business- can you count that high?

:D
b

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
No one, for someone that hasn't used deca/NPP before, what dose would you suggest? As a poor student I was looking at a blend that had 200mg deca and 200mg NPP per ml.

bigmc

• Getbig V

?

? what? lol oh fuck let me hurry up with that number for you boss.

actually I don't have a number for you so I'll put it in words.

none of your fucking business- can you count that high?

:D

i was asking the organ grinder not the monkey

hope that helps
T

no one

• Getbig V
No one, for someone that hasn't used deca/NPP before, what dose would you suggest? As a poor student I was looking at a blend that had 200mg deca and 200mg NPP per ml.

you dont need a lot dude. 1ml of that a week would be great.
b

no one

• Getbig V
i was asking the organ grinder not the monkey

hope that helps

not surprising you'd use a word like 'organ grinder' after having 'bigcyp' grind his organ into you every chance you two get.

gearbox.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
not surprising you'd use a word like 'organ grinder' after having 'bigcyp' grind his organ into you every chance you two get.

gearbox.

wow turning the thread gay again

seems like you live for all things relating to the cock
T

no one

• Getbig V
wow turning the thread gay again

seems like you live for all things relating to the cock

like your wife? lol
b

bigmc

• Getbig V

like your wife? lol

;D

il give you that one  :-*
T

no one

• Getbig V

ty ty :D
b

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
you dont need a lot dude. 1ml of that a week would be great.

Doesn't NPP need to be shot fairly consistently, so would I be better splitting the ml in half at either ends of the week?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Doesn't NPP need to be shot fairly consistently, so would I be better splitting the ml in half at either ends of the week?
It is a derivative of a prop ester so yes weekly injections will alter blood pressure, better off doing it twice a week.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
It is a derivative of a prop ester so yes weekly injections will alter blood pressure, better of doing it twice a week.

Hey, I know you've had the gyno surgery and you've mentioned that they removed the glands. I was looking for that thread where you discussed it but couldn't find it. Anyways, I always hear that they can't do so cause the nipples will cave in...what's the deal with that?

no one

• Getbig V

yes
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Hey, I know you've had the gyno surgery and you've mentioned that they removed the glands. I was looking for that thread where you discussed it but couldn't find it. Anyways, I always hear that they can't do so cause the nipples will cave in...what's the deal with that?
It depends on the persons anatomy. In my case Dr. Lista, a cosmetic surgeon from Mississauga assured me he left NO glands behind, meaning he removed it all, that is his claim, My nipple are fine as you can see from my pics.

So basically surgeons won't remove everything if they feel it will cave in severely,. which is my understanding. So it happens to some but doesn't happen to others. Now I did recently notice something odd.

Now half my feeling is gone in my nipples, which is normal but I can still feel, recently I noticed the strangest thing though, when it is extremely hot my right nipple itches, weird. lol, it is nerve thing probably from the surgery.  :-\

Borracho

• Getbig V
It depends on the persons anatomy. In my case Dr. Lista, a cosmetic surgeon from Mississauga assured me he left NO glands behind, meaning he removed it all, that is his claim, My nipple are fine as you can see from my pics.

So basically surgeons won't remove everything if they feel it will cave in severely,. which is my understanding. So it happens to some but doesn't happen to others. Now I did recently notice something odd.

Now half my feeling is gone in my nipples, which is normal but I can still feel, recently I noticed the strangest thing though, when it is extremely hot my right nipple itches, weird. lol, it is nerve thing probably from the surgery.  :-\

Shit man hopefully its not flaring up again. Cause you know, people say you can't get it once you've had the operation but I've heard differently. Thanks for the explanation btw...

Borracho

• Getbig V
Makes me wonder in your case if it could regrow. Seems impossible though right...the gland couldn't reform somehow. I should've studied medicine  :(