Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 370279 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
yep, lots of aneroxic guys walk around with 16 inch RIPPED arms

oct 31st ;)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

oct 31st ;)

You say this like it's something special  ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

oct 31st ;)

dude.

your arms are 16 inches.

nuff said.
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
You say this like it's something special  ???

at a bodyweight of a buck 60 it's not too shabby

and it's a RIPPED 16 inch arm, there's a big difference between a 16 inch arm @ 6-7% and one at 10-12%

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

and it's a RIPPED 16 inch arm, there's a big difference between a 16 inch arm @ 6-7% and one at 10-12%
SO IN DJEGO181 WORLD
16"=160
17"=170
18"=180 OR 181 AS YOUR SCREEN NAME  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
lol

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

My point is that nobody on here cares. My arms are 18.5" cold when I wake up, over 20" pumped. but guess how many people here give actual shits about either of our "measurements" (oh brother): ZERO

Nobody cares about your tiny shredded arms dude. I'm not gonna pick on you any more because its very cliche to bully you on here.

Just saying that all this self-aggrandizement is getting old and played out man.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
My point is that nobody on here cares. My arms are 18.5" cold when I wake up, over 20" pumped. but guess how many people here give actual shits about either of our "measurements" (oh brother): ZERO

Nobody cares about your tiny shredded arms dude. I'm not gonna pick on you any more because its very cliche to bully you on here.

Just saying that all this self-aggrandizement is getting old and played out man.

look dude, how many times to i have to say that i don't want to be "big"

this picking on me shit don't get to me coz my exact goal is.... 165-170 RIPPED

stop, finished, no more

i go for my idea of aesthetics which is 165-170 RIPPED, and i don't need to be "big"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

stop, finished, no more

i go for my idea of aesthetics which is 165-170 RIPPED, and i don't need to be "big"
RON MOSS HAS SPOKEN ;)...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

stop, finished, no more

Perfect, you've achieved your goal! Then we won't be forced to read any more of your boastful drivel you shredded muscle man!  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Perfect, you've achieved your goal! Then we won't be forced to read any more of your boastful drivel you shredded muscle man!  :D
DUE AMICI,,,SIMPATICO,,

ukjeff

btw what the fuck is that fool doing now posting nudes in your thread for attention? what a fucking desperate clown. Jesus Christ imagine going thru life like that?
It was because OTH mentioned ripped glutes and shredded lower backs, I just thought people may want to see an example of it before OTH posts his pics.   ;)

no one

• Getbig V

nobody cares about 20 years ago bro. nobody.

this is you now.

sorry about your luck.
b

ukjeff

nobody cares about 20 years ago bro. nobody.

this is you now.

sorry about your luck.
correction, that was me on the 9th July  ;)
Do you remember 6 weeks ago when you were 12% bodyfat?

no one

• Getbig V

nah bro. yesterday doesn't mean much to me.

b

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I will tell you why you think this and everyone else thinks this;

The body is the most ''self efficient problem solving machine''

When the body drinks alcohol once, twice then 3 times it adjust and raises up the tolerance levels to combat any side effects caused by the alcohol

Drugs same thing. Everything is adapted by the body.

In your case it never worked because you never went deep enough to allow your body to adapt, you might have done it for a couple days or even a week but for your body to use your body fat as fuel at the same efficiency as it uses carbs would take at least a week or even 10 days if you have never done it before but once it does this you are home free until there is no fat left.

Your body fat can provide the same amount of energy then your carbs, in fact even more if you use stimulant, which I do because you do not get the negative hormones that come with carbs that make you lethargic.

So, when your body is using fat as its primary fuel source, does that automatically mean your glycogen stores are depleted, or does the body keep some glycogen for anaerobic emergencies?

tx

no one

• Getbig V
So, when your body is using fat as its primary fuel source, does that automatically mean your glycogen stores are depleted, or does the body keep some glycogen for anaerobic emergencies?

tx

sorry dont mean to interrupt but im here so i'll answer- the body can and will convert nutrients other than carbs into glycogen.

imo people put too much emphasis on glycogen. its simply not needed in the way we tend to think about it- ie needing carbohydrates.
b

ukjeff

Looking good.
Surprised you felt the need to post a picture though after all your past rantings.
Nice you did though.
We do have very similar physiques you and me.

Just one thing, your waist seems to be getting a bit thick, cant beat middle age spread as my dad used to say.   ;)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

Sick!! Jealous of your Levroneesque traps. I wish my traps inserted mid clavicle like that. Mine are big on me but the insert way out wide on my AC joint...less impressive looking due to insertion.

no one

• Getbig V

Just one thing, your waist seems to be getting a bit thick, cant beat middle age spread as my dad used to say.  

We do have very similar physiques you and me.

you better take a second look there, sunshine. ;)

similar. ya. i guess.

a 2013 Lambo Aventador and a '76 Ford Pinto are similar as they are both cars.

listen up, nancy. you and i have nothing in common- and that includes failing eyesight- so dont dare try to ingratiate yourself to the mighty 'no one'.

b

no one

• Getbig V
Sick!! Jealous of your Levroneesque traps. I wish my traps inserted mid clavicle like that. Mine are big on me but the insert way out wide on my AC joint...less impressive looking due to insertion.

dude i cant even train them or they just get out of control.

thanks man!
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
dude i cant even train them or they just get out of control.

thanks man!

IMO one of the few muscles that can never be too big. It looks good on you (no homo unless you want it to be).

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

DIEZEL....

ukjeff

listen up, nancy. you and i have nothing in common- and that includes failing eyesight- so dont dare try to ingratiate yourself to the mighty 'no one'.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=485802.25
not to be a jerkoff and take sides both are very good,,but I thought they were both u ukjeff,,similar builds  and look and shape or am I seeing things,,looks like a new pic with your contest pic ,,I see there a good comparison.same trap lines/chest its similar,,,

njflex must have bad eyesight as well.   ;)

no one

• Getbig V
IMO one of the few muscles that can never be too big. It looks good on you (no homo unless you want it to be).

hahaha bring on the homo! :D

i get what your saying 100% but its not part of the look i want, you know? dude i know for fact i could be walking around at 260-270 as lean as i am now and a freak of nature. just holds no appeal to me. i told a buddy of mine this weekend- i dont want anything to jump out', i just want a nice balanced athletic looking physique, with appreciable muscle thats easy to maintain, without having to use a shit load of anabolics.
b