Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 376713 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, strategies, plans and a step by step journey to 3 % BF
« Reply #925 on: August 01, 2013, 07:35:41 PM »

and ukjeff has another very different approach.

this was ppl can see whats good and bad about either approaches,and whats preferable to them personaly.

haha ya ukbeth chooses to not eat fat so he can 'eat more'.

turns out the fat fuck just can't not stuff his face. no backbone or disposition to suffer in a diet, he'd rather 'ea more' and it shows in that blobulous mess he calls a 'physique'. no wonder he's so fat i just figured it out- hes weak. all the diets in the world won't fix a weak mind.

in his garden gnome pic he's sucking in his gut and it's STILL hanging over his belt! imagine that shit relaxed?! lol Jesus Christ.

easy call here to see what the 'wrong' approach is. :D
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #926 on: August 01, 2013, 08:09:51 PM »
FYI, ketogenic diets weaken the immune system. Given your exercise and employment workload, you're pushing your bodies ability to recover and combat illness efficiently.

wrong brother,,,a high carbohydrate diet lowers the immune system. Low carb/no carb diets have even been shown to be beneficial for liver rejuvenation. this diet would be very wise for someone coming off cycle especially,,,
l

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #927 on: August 01, 2013, 08:13:35 PM »
You are eager for his glute pics aren't you  :D Come on this is the best thread running on GB at the moment
yes =( (obvious homo)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #928 on: August 01, 2013, 08:15:27 PM »
nah man, everyones encouraging him to carry on and helping to prepare for the hell he will go through when he hits 5% range.

besides that, the controversy,some is actually useful, helps to see things from more perspectives.

say, oth diets one way, its different somewhat to what i and noone do, kinda, and its totaly different to what bouncer does(btw bouncer serious question,do you do cheat meals or days and how does that look?calories etc), and ukjeff has another very different approach.
groink has another different style, but he kinda maintains only, but gets leaner if he want, he recently did so and by the way, looked more impressiv ethan ever before imo, those arm muscle looked like they gonna fall of freaking sideways off his arms,lol.

this was ppl can see whats good and bad about either approaches,and whats preferable to them personaly.

i dont think oth needs anyones help =)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #929 on: August 01, 2013, 08:27:49 PM »
No one I have shitty abs as well but fuck, how do can pecs like this?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #930 on: August 01, 2013, 09:48:34 PM »
If you think bouncers are under par take a look at these.

I hope you have the courage to be just as critical regardless of the subject.. ;)

how recent is this pic, no one?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #931 on: August 01, 2013, 09:56:33 PM »
wrong brother,,,a high carbohydrate diet lowers the immune system. Low carb/no carb diets have even been shown to be beneficial for liver rejuvenation. this diet would be very wise for someone coming off cycle especially,,,

Got a link bro? That would be very helpful.
all drugs - TPPIIP

ukjeff

« Reply #932 on: August 01, 2013, 10:01:23 PM »
haha ya ukbeth chooses to not eat fat so he can 'eat more'.

turns out the fat fuck just can't not stuff his face. no backbone or disposition to suffer in a diet, he'd rather 'ea more' and it shows in that blobulous mess he calls a 'physique'. no wonder he's so fat i just figured it out- hes weak. all the diets in the world won't fix a weak mind.

in his garden gnome pic he's sucking in his gut and it's STILL hanging over his belt! imagine that shit relaxed?! lol Jesus Christ.

easy call here to see what the 'wrong' approach is. :D

Im sure you have got to be trolling, surely no one can be that dumb, who said anything about anyone "stuffing their face", surely you know the calorific values of protein, carbs and fats by now, then again maybe not if you are still sticking to ridiculing my statement.

By the way, kudos to you for the hold you have on this forum the fact that no one else has dared correct your idiocy.

Guys, some people on this forum need to man up and learn to grow some bollocks.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #933 on: August 01, 2013, 10:09:20 PM »
Im sure you have got to be trolling, surely no one can be that dumb, who said anything about anyone "stuffing their face", surely you know the calorific values of protein, carbs and fats by now, then again maybe not if you are still sticking to ridiculing my statement.

By the way, kudos to you for the hold you have on this forum the fact that no one else has dared correct your idiocy.

If you know what works and what doesn't, why spend the energy correcting someone beyond a few posts?

Some people don't really care enough to fully commit to online-battles.

I think you should cool it with wtv you're trying to do here.

I don't necessarily agree with everything that is being said in this thread, but you don't see me frothing at the mouth melting down in anger.

We're all grown adults here, so you can drop the notion of "helping" or "saving" possible naive members.

As for physique comparisons and nitpicking body-parts ect..., i know it's a bb'ing forum, nonetheless, it's classic vain faggotry if you ask me.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #934 on: August 01, 2013, 10:12:54 PM »
holy shit, rotflmao, BIGTIME, YOU GUYS ARE FUCKEN HALARIOUS.

There is many feuds going on here, this is a fucken zoo, lol.

Can not wait till I am peeled so I can get in the action, until then here is some old pics for you bitches.

running a marathon, lost 25lb of muscle for that one

and my boy Kovacks

and a tricep shot  ;)   :D :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #935 on: August 01, 2013, 10:15:12 PM »
oh fuck maybe the tricep shot was not such a good idea, you guys are going flame away about my acne, fuck broke out that time, lol  :-\

ukjeff

« Reply #936 on: August 01, 2013, 10:21:16 PM »
oh fuck maybe the tricep shot was not such a good idea, you guys are going flame away about my acne, fuck broke out that time, lol  :-\
It was the washing basket and clutter that did it for me.   ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #937 on: August 01, 2013, 10:26:04 PM »
It was the washing basket and clutter that did it for me.   ;D
lmao, oh shit  :-[

how about my green wall?  ;D

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #938 on: August 01, 2013, 10:30:36 PM »

Speaking for myself, I don't need to grow balls and challenge anyone.  Gal. nailed me perfectly...I do my own thing. I mix and match from both philosophIIIes. when I maintain, it's about caloric intake and staying right around my BMR. food selection is not crucial but I tend to stay on the "clean" side of the street. when it's time to put the screws down...it's the hi pro/ lo everything else diet.  I agree with what he says and utilize what he preaches when it's what I want.

I skirt the middle. I'm nowhere near as bone dry and ripped as Gal, the dude is hard as nails and has crazy vascularity.......but I'm not anywhere near fat..if he's 5,  6%....I'm between 8 and 9. I like keeping my overall thickness and it's all about striking a balance with me.  truth is I'm too old to be throwing my hat in the "insane leanness" contest.  I dont have that drive to suffer..and I might not even get the results anymore...I'm content being that BIG sonofabitch who still has abs, veins and detail...but not "holy shit" shredded like these guys are.

ukjeff

« Reply #939 on: August 01, 2013, 10:36:49 PM »
Speaking for myself, I don't need to grow balls and challenge anyone.  Gal. nailed me perfectly...I do my own thing. I mix and match from both philosophIIIes. when I maintain, it's about caloric intake and staying right around my BMR. food selection is not crucial but I tend to stay on the "clean" side of the street. when it's time to put the screws down...it's the hi pro/ lo everything else diet.  I agree with what he says and utilize what he preaches when it's what I want.

I skirt the middle. I'm nowhere near as bone dry and ripped as Gal, the dude is hard as nails and has crazy vascularity.......but I'm not anywhere near fat..if he's 5,  6%....I'm between 8 and 9. I like keeping my overall thickness and it's all about striking a balance with me.  truth is I'm too old to be throwing my hat in the "insane leanness" contest.  I dont have that drive to suffer..and I might not even get the results anymore...I'm content being that BIG sonofabitch who still has abs, veins and detail...but not "holy shit" shredded like these guys are.

Pretty much my philosophy.
Although I wouldn't say I don't have the drive to get to ridiculously low BF levels, its just that I dont see the point, it doesnt look all that good when you get that low.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #940 on: August 02, 2013, 12:12:47 AM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #941 on: August 02, 2013, 02:01:42 AM »
morning after last show, had burger,fries,ice cream and beer night before  :P

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #942 on: August 02, 2013, 02:11:43 AM »
What show? What place did you get? Looked diced btw.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #943 on: August 02, 2013, 02:15:39 AM »
USN Bodypower Classic at Bodypower expo in Birmingham back in May, came 2nd to Neal Cranwell who has a fitness show on tv I think.

ukjeff

« Reply #944 on: August 02, 2013, 03:06:50 AM »
Great physique, perfect balance of size proportions and condition.
Must have been close between you and Neal because theres not much in you and I think your physique is more pleasing to the eye.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #945 on: August 02, 2013, 06:34:01 AM »
(btw bouncer serious question,do you do cheat meals or days and how does that look?calories etc)

Yea, I have a cheat day on Sat. Nothing crazy, just breakfast, lunch, and dinner whatever I want to eat. That is the 1 day that I don't pay any attention to cals etc.. I'm sure each meal is close to 2000 cals though. I feel like a fat bloated slob every Sat night. :D

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #946 on: August 02, 2013, 06:35:11 AM »
perfect.

everything perfect.

not sure if you know what i mean, but even the conditioning, is perfect balance between fullness and leanness(both can be overdone).

not to mention the structure.

dont mess all those gifts up incase you go pro :D
yup, looks amazing. prob a bit short though.  8)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #947 on: August 02, 2013, 07:09:41 AM »
USN Bodypower Classic at Bodypower expo in Birmingham back in May, came 2nd to Neal Cranwell who has a fitness show on tv I think.

You got robbed.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #948 on: August 02, 2013, 07:16:01 AM »

looking diesel props  8)
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #949 on: August 02, 2013, 07:23:47 AM »
You got robbed.

Tats look stupid on someone that's gonna get up on stage.