Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372436 times)

afterdark318

• Getbig I
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1125 on: August 16, 2013, 07:22:30 PM »
Wow, is it after one month of dieting?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1126 on: August 16, 2013, 07:31:19 PM »
Wow, is it after one month of dieting?
Yup, like 32 or 33 days, from 246 approx, 15-16 % body fat

11 000 calories a week, no carbs, only veggies like cauliflower and brocoli, fish and chicken breast

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1127 on: August 16, 2013, 07:38:22 PM »
I can not complain, however I am approx 3-5lb smaller then my peek. You may say 3 lb, big deal but it is for a bodybuilder

I have only been training and juicing for 6-7 months since my time off to heal my ham tear, so what can I expect, the strides I have made are enormous but until I enter new territory of growth I won't be satisfied.

Now, how do I know, well I said i was not going to bother with scale and measurement but my curiosity got the best of me.

I am 209 lb after a lasix and am 6% body fat today.

Did a 7 fold test.

My workouts are screwed right now cause I took 2 contracts for roofing with a builder in new construction which I regret big time, The houses are huge and cut up big time and they are 14/12 in pitch which means it is a very steep angle so I can not even go to the gym, shingling off a rope all day = aches and pains everywhere, i went to the gym once this week and probably once more next week, shouldn't have taken the work but too late.

I have never dieted this fast in my life, that is a deficit of 37 lb (including water) in pretty much an average of a lb a day  :o

Haha the beauty of being a roofer, the calories get killed day in day out

Roofing sucks , I  did it for a year (mostly commercial flat roof ). I did  4 houses I didn't like shingling .

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #1128 on: August 16, 2013, 07:55:23 PM »
So you basically hit your goal in 33 days instead of 60?
Air Falcon

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1129 on: August 16, 2013, 08:31:15 PM »
So you basically hit your goal in 33 days instead of 60?
Well close but fuck talk about totally mis-calculating everything, I can jump on stage in less then 10 days if I wanted.   :-\ :-\

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1130 on: August 17, 2013, 12:18:55 AM »
Thats fucking nuts and you know it  :D

ukjeff

« Reply #1131 on: August 17, 2013, 12:20:06 AM »
I can not complain, however I am approx 3-5lb smaller then my peek. You may say 3 lb, big deal but it is for a bodybuilder

I have only been training and juicing for 6-7 months since my time off to heal my ham tear, so what can I expect, the strides I have made are enormous but until I enter new territory of growth I won't be satisfied.

Now, how do I know, well I said i was not going to bother with scale and measurement but my curiosity got the best of me.

Did a 7 fold test.

My workouts are screwed right now cause I took 2 contracts for roofing with a builder in new construction which I regret big time, The houses are huge and cut up big time and they are 14/12 in pitch which means it is a very steep angle so I can not even go to the gym, shingling off a rope all day = aches and pains everywhere, i went to the gym once this week and probably once more next week, shouldn't have taken the work but too late.

I have never dieted this fast in my life, that is a deficit of 37 lb (including water) in pretty much an average of a lb a day  :o

Great stuff mate.
Cant wait to see the results.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1132 on: August 17, 2013, 12:23:37 AM »
Well close but fuck talk about totally mis-calculating everything, I can jump on stage in less then 10 days if I wanted.   :-\ :-\

LOL this is just nuts bro

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1133 on: August 17, 2013, 12:24:41 AM »

Did a 7 fold test.

That's why I did hot work. But the good side is if you bit it right, you make a ton on extras and change orders. It's worth it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1134 on: August 17, 2013, 12:28:44 AM »
I would pull a felt machine all day long on.a 140 degree roof before I I would shingle a.house of.any kind.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1135 on: August 17, 2013, 07:29:44 AM »
Lol i told a friend that has coached alot of the best bodybuilders in swedeb and been in the game long  about you oth and he dropped his jaw and said to it was fucking nuts and he have never heard anyone do anything close to this

ukjeff

« Reply #1136 on: August 17, 2013, 07:32:50 AM »
Quick question, why the lasix, is it just a quick fix to see where you are rather than reducing sodium for a couple of days?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1137 on: August 17, 2013, 08:22:28 AM »

Did a 7 fold test.

Physical labor and Bodybuilding don't mix! Great job OTH!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1138 on: August 17, 2013, 09:17:40 AM »
keep grinding bro! that's a ridiculous weight drop. wtf mad props dude.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1139 on: August 17, 2013, 09:21:52 AM »
oth setting the bar high in this thread  8)
T

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #1140 on: August 17, 2013, 09:29:50 AM »
Awesome job OTH!   Keep it going

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1141 on: August 17, 2013, 09:31:01 AM »
I am NOT suprised. What sets OTH apart is the fact that he does NOT cheat. One carb day in a blue moon. However, I do not know many people who can be as disciplined as him. I did this myself and I helped many people shed fat this way. It does make a difference when you enter ketosys and actually STAY a length of time like this.

I am curious what Disgusted's oppinion is on the following ..

When wediet, both Jim, me and OTH for example have similar aproaches (zero carbs). I tried carbing up with a meal, an entire day of eating then I varied the intervals (3,4,6 days up to 14-21 days).

The most dramatic fat loss occured when I (or my clients) stayed on zero carbs the longest. The longer we prolonged it, the more fat we burned. I hit plateaus, I went zero until got dried, etc.

My buddy dropped 70 lbs in 90 days with 4 carb days the entire time.

Oppinions?

PS: here's me and my best friend on this type of diet

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #1142 on: August 17, 2013, 10:10:30 AM »
Cool thread.
Im currently giving intermediate fast 8:16 a shot. Liking it so far. A very nice break from focusing on eating all the damn time. Only been at it a week though. Im already in decent shape. But will stick with this for a few months since its easy either way.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1143 on: August 17, 2013, 11:36:43 AM »
Get a picture up

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1144 on: August 17, 2013, 11:51:52 AM »
wow, you guys are great, thanks everyone, unlike others I can actually admit that what you guys think is important to me

, any how, will assess everything tonight, cause I really want to come in for mid sept, as my kids go back to school, so my options are this, continue and be where I want in 10 days or take 7 days off my diet and resume back to hardcore dieting in seven days, which might be better, that way I won't even train and can get these 2 stupid jobs out of the way and still be ready well before the 60 day mark.

By getting off the diet, I would add 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches at breakfast, a double patty cheeseburger for lunch with a potato and a steak with rice for dinner on top of my normal diet. this will allow me to stay at 6-7% and then come back to normal.

:-\ :-\ :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1145 on: August 17, 2013, 11:55:17 AM »
Pics or I'm calling bullshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1146 on: August 17, 2013, 11:57:59 AM »
Quick question, why the lasix, is it just a quick fix to see where you are rather than reducing sodium for a couple of days?
I want to have a true estimate at what I need to do get that last 3% off so the lasix is to see how much is left, since the water is drained out, my piss was orange/red, you see what people do not realize is that at 3% there is no water left anyway, lasix or not, there is no fat to hold water, which is the goal so at 6% without water I can guess that I would be 3% at 198lb, fuck I have not been under 200 lb in almost 7 years  :o

Although I ditch the scale, but it can still play a role to theorize your goals somewhat but nothing beats the mirror.

BTW I will only do diuretic one more time and that is it, i only used twice this whole diet.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1147 on: August 17, 2013, 12:01:06 PM »
Pics or I'm calling bullshit.
Not one person on here in years and years have ever known me for lying, not even once. If there is one rep that I do carry and only one, it would be that I do not lie, I take pride in not being a liar, in my books a liar is the lowest of the low.  ;)

Pics will come when I have my striated glutes, i know I know Chaos you can not wait for the glute shots but tough ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #1148 on: August 17, 2013, 12:12:00 PM »

OTH your feedback would be appreciated.
Sorry for posting it here, didn't want to hog your thread but cleanest natural doesn't seem to mind posting his pics here.

it's the result of 6 weeks diet (30 days in total I take weekends off)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1149 on: August 17, 2013, 12:42:20 PM »
I am NOT suprised. What sets OTH apart is the fact that he does NOT cheat. One carb day in a blue moon. However, I do not know many people who can be as disciplined as him. I did this myself and I helped many people shed fat this way. It does make a difference when you enter ketosys and actually STAY a length of time like this.

I am curious what Disgusted's oppinion is on the following ..

When wediet, both Jim, me and OTH for example have similar aproaches (zero carbs). I tried carbing up with a meal, an entire day of eating then I varied the intervals (3,4,6 days up to 14-21 days).

The most dramatic fat loss occured when I (or my clients) stayed on zero carbs the longest. The longer we prolonged it, the more fat we burned. I hit plateaus, I went zero until got dried, etc.

My buddy dropped 70 lbs in 90 days with 4 carb days the entire time.

Oppinions?

PS: here's me and my best friend on this type of diet

Very impressive results. Seems like your main concern is if you should throw in a carb day and if so when. You need to realize that what I do with people mainly is to get them into contest shape meaning step on stage ready the day of the show. My main goals are to lose fat retain muscle of course this is everyone's goal. I strive for people to lose 2 to 2.5 pounds of fat per week. I'm not really concerned with losing weight per say . With having my guys do a structured cheat every 7 days I have not only stopped any muscle lose, but have had guys gain muscle too. I have not found this to be possible to the extent of when I go strict zero carbs, but especially when you get closer to the show and fats are lowered you def need to cheat once in a while and like I said with me I do this every 7 days.  I personally would never recommend straight protein when getting ready for a show or even for weight loss. Hope this answered your question if not fire away.