Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 375605 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1150 on: August 17, 2013, 12:49:07 PM »
my main concern is to find something that is balanced and works at the same time

i guess going 6% is not balance but an extreme

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1151 on: August 17, 2013, 01:34:30 PM »
Not one person on here in years and years have ever known me for lying, not even once. If there is one rep that I do carry and only one, it would be that I do not lie, I take pride in not being a liar, in my books a liar is the lowest of the low.  ;)

Pics will come when I have my striated glutes, i know I know Chaos you can not wait for the glute shots but tough ;D
Piiiiiiiiiiccccsssssss!!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1152 on: August 17, 2013, 01:36:42 PM »
Piiiiiiiiiiccccsssssss!!!!!!!
he said earlier he will only post pics when he is done

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1153 on: August 17, 2013, 01:40:51 PM »
he said earlier he will only post pics when he is done
He's never going to be done. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ukjeff

« Reply #1154 on: August 17, 2013, 01:51:59 PM »

PS: here's me and my best friend on this type of diet

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1155 on: August 17, 2013, 02:50:46 PM »
Faggotry.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1156 on: August 17, 2013, 09:38:14 PM »

OTH your feedback would be appreciated.
Sorry for posting it here, didn't want to hog your thread but cleanest natural doesn't seem to mind posting his pics here.

it's the result of 6 weeks diet (30 days in total I take weekends off)
unbelievable, you look awesome, the tris in the lower left pic is a nice shot, are you going further?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1157 on: August 17, 2013, 09:39:42 PM »
He's never going to be done. :(
Bro read the title, it says 60 days, when that is up then call me out, until then settle yourself down a bit  ;)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1158 on: August 17, 2013, 09:42:54 PM »
ive been missing in the thread. what dosages are u on (be honest u can pm me all the drugs im curious if u dun wana share ur secrets public) and no cardio at 1000calories ed am i right??

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1159 on: August 17, 2013, 09:43:34 PM »
  Congrats OTH and Jeff

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1160 on: August 17, 2013, 09:51:56 PM »
ive been missing in the thread. what dosages are u on (be honest u can pm me all the drugs im curious if u dun wana share ur secrets public) and no cardio at 1000calories ed am i right??
I am suppose to be on...

100mg prop
100mg tren
100mg anadrol
100mg anavar

PER DAY

but fuck roofing and life is just to much, I miss shots every other day, i forget to take pills some days, so fuck I am doing 2 thirds of that at most cause I am busy and tired and sore, fucken roofing season, what a hell of time to pick to do this.

one more week and the hell with roofing for 3 weeks, gym and diet and full out assault for 3 weeks, got to get those striated glute shots for Chaos so he can put them on his wall, lol  ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #1161 on: August 18, 2013, 12:00:03 AM »
unbelievable, you look awesome, the tris in the lower left pic is a nice shot, are you going further?
Thanks mate, yes another two weeks diet before Im away on holiday.
May carry on when I get back.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #1162 on: August 18, 2013, 12:08:21 AM »
I am suppose to be on...

100mg prop
100mg tren
100mg anadrol
100mg anavar

PER DAY

but fuck roofing and life is just to much, I miss shots every other day, i forget to take pills some days, so fuck I am doing 2 thirds of that at most cause I am busy and tired and sore, fucken roofing season, what a hell of time to pick to do this.

one more week and the hell with roofing for 3 weeks, gym and diet and full out assault for 3 weeks, got to get those striated glute shots for Chaos so he can put them on his wall, lol  ;D

Consider yourself lucky that you have so much work and you business is doing well. Never complain about it my friend. There might come days when you might be desperate to get any work. Running your own business is completely different ball game. Being able to provide for family should be at the very top of our existence and be proud of yourself that you are able to do it. The rest is less important. Ok shredded glutes are pretty close in importance.  :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1163 on: August 18, 2013, 05:24:38 AM »
ill tell you how much you motivate me OTH.

you make me want to do the same thing your doing- up the dose and grow into the nationals starting w the mississaugas next spring.

the only reason I won't do it is that I hate bbing. lol sounds weird but I hate the getting on stage in a thong part. always did. just always felt weird to me. if I could do it in board shorts I would. I suggested to a friend of mine I should do a physique show. he laughed at me. :D

anyway just thought I'd share. when I see someone so driven that it makes me want to compete that's about the highest compliment I can pay someone. cheers.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1164 on: August 18, 2013, 05:35:06 AM »
wow, you guys are great, thanks everyone, unlike others I can actually admit that what you guys think is important to me

, any how, will assess everything tonight, cause I really want to come in for mid sept, as my kids go back to school, so my options are this, continue and be where I want in 10 days or take 7 days off my diet and resume back to hardcore dieting in seven days, which might be better, that way I won't even train and can get these 2 stupid jobs out of the way and still be ready well before the 60 day mark.

By getting off the diet, I would add 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches at breakfast, a double patty cheeseburger for lunch with a potato and a steak with rice for dinner on top of my normal diet. this will allow me to stay at 6-7% and then come back to normal.

:-\ :-\ :-\

I meant to reply to this earlier but lost track of time.

my suggestion? get as lean as you possibly can now.

a few reasons for this. your almost there now. if you've never been that low you know how difficult to is to get fat off you've never lost before. the second reason is you'll have a much easier time stripping away that fat in the spring when you do your first show. the third reason is you always look better for some reason the 'next time' you go as low in body fat. you seem to hold greater density and a better over all look the more times you diet back down to that level. the final reason bring, altho this won't be a problem for you but might be for some (like me :D) is getting back in the hole once you've got a taste for food again esp after the body has been denied so strictly. it's a sonofabitch for me to be sure. I'd rather stay the course and make sure I get to where I'm going rather than throw an unexpected wrench in things. part of my personality really. I only find challenges in extremes.

so ya, take into consideration the first few points I made. cheers mate.

b

ukjeff

« Reply #1165 on: August 18, 2013, 05:53:36 AM »
I suggested to a friend of mine I should do a physique show. he laughed at me.
Is he still alive?
a few reasons for this. your almost there now. if you've never been that low you know how difficult to is to get fat off you've never lost before. the second reason is you'll have a much easier time stripping away that fat in the spring when you do your first show. the third reason is you always look better for some reason the 'next time' you go as low in body fat. you seem to hold greater density and a better over all look the more times you diet back down to that level. the final reason bring, altho this won't be a problem for you but might be for some (like me ) is getting back in the hole once you've got a taste for food again esp after the body has been denied so strictly. it's a sonofabitch for me to be sure. I'd rather stay the course and make sure I get to where I'm going rather than throw an unexpected wrench in things. part of my personality really. I only find challenges in extremes.

ERR..OTH has been in better condition than you ever have before.
His early contest pics show him with a shredded back and glutes, we have yet to see that from you.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #1166 on: August 18, 2013, 06:01:46 AM »
ill tell you how much you motivate me OTH.

you make me want to do the same thing your doing- up the dose and grow into the nationals starting w the mississaugas next spring.

the only reason I won't do it is that I hate bbing. lol sounds weird but I hate the getting on stage in a thong part. always did. just always felt weird to me. if I could do it in board shorts I would. I suggested to a friend of mine I should do a physique show. he laughed at me. :D

anyway just thought I'd share. when I see someone so driven that it makes me want to compete that's about the highest compliment I can pay someone. cheers.
nice post no one..this is how  i feel to...i havebean off the gym for 5 years and starting trainig again 8 weeks ago (juicing from week one, why bother otherwise lol) and i  have had a hard time with my motivation esp the last weeks juggling work and im a single dad with one kid but oth has gave me so fucking much motivation, more than anyone before and im already thinking about go the full way and do a competion in the spring. That was allways my goal when i was younger so it would be fun to do one now at 32 years of age.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1167 on: August 18, 2013, 06:22:25 AM »

ERR.. oth has said hes never been as low as 3%. thats what my suggestion was based on. unlike you i add discussion and things of interest to a thread.

btw speaking of which, congrats needy on cluttering up oths thread with your floppy- titted physique. whats wrong with you anyway? you even created your own 'look at me' thread but i guess you didnt get the appropriate praise feedback.

keep your bullshit out of this thread.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1168 on: August 18, 2013, 06:24:33 AM »
nice post no one..this is how  i feel to...i havebean off the gym for 5 years and starting trainig again 8 weeks ago (juicing from week one, why bother otherwise lol) and i  have had a hard time with my motivation esp the last weeks juggling work and im a single dad with one kid but oth has gave me so fucking much motivation, more than anyone before and im already thinking about go the full way and do a competion in the spring. That was allways my goal when i was younger so it would be fun to do one now at 32 years of age.

that was how old i was when i did my first show. theres a lot of benefits to competing. it changes your body for the better. even if you dont plan on ever competing again, something about stripping that fat off gives you a much better look for the rest of your life.

and if your like me you almost need the goal of competing to get into the extreme kind of conditioning as its the challenge more than the actual show itself, you know?
b

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1169 on: August 18, 2013, 06:26:57 AM »
Not one person on here in years and years have ever known me for lying, not even once. If there is one rep that I do carry and only one, it would be that I do not lie, I take pride in not being a liar, in my books a liar is the lowest of the low.  ;)

Pics will come when I have my striated glutes, i know I know Chaos you can not wait for the glute shots but tough ;D
Ya I don't always agree with some of your opinions but never got a vibe that you are a bullshitter. Always ready to throw up a vid or pic if you are called out. That's rough you have to knock out the majority of those roofs. Put a positive spin on it, majority of the money is going in your pocket. I sure cant knock out the rough plumbing on a new house like I could 10yrs ago.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1170 on: August 18, 2013, 06:28:17 AM »

Everybody lies, whether it be small ones for our egos` sake, or to grease civililty`s wheels, or even big whoppers on occasion. People who claim not to lie are the biggest liars of us all.  

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #1171 on: August 18, 2013, 06:37:14 AM »

ERR.. oth has said hes never been as low as 3%. thats what my suggestion was based on. unlike you i add discussion and things of interest to a thread.

btw speaking of which, congrats needy on cluttering up oths thread with your floppy- titted physique. whats wrong with you anyway? you even created your own 'look at me' thread but i guess you didnt get the appropriate praise feedback.

no he was 3% at one competition if i dont remember wrong

ukjeff

« Reply #1172 on: August 18, 2013, 06:45:53 AM »
no he was 3% at one competition if i dont remember wrong

Yes, it was that one.

ukjeff

« Reply #1173 on: August 18, 2013, 06:49:15 AM »

And you keep your "gym bod" out of a thread about competitive bodybuilding.
You only stopped competing because you realise you didnt have the "stage look".
Once up there all your flaws jumped out, the long angular arms, the shitty calves, the wide hips and pinched clavicles and poor abs.

Cant hide up there in a pair of trunks like you can in the shadows of a bathroom mirror with you long trousers on.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1174 on: August 18, 2013, 07:01:34 AM »
Bro read the title, it says 60 days, when that is up then call me out, until then settle yourself down a bit  ;)
Need ripped.....glute shots.....NOW!!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!