Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 370291 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1225 on: August 21, 2013, 02:13:29 PM »
He seeks a community to be a part of that will accept him and validate him. He obviously lacks any form of this in his real life, thats why he takes this place so seriously. Even DJ181 has enough dignity to tell us to fuck off and will lay low when he's getting picked on here.

I believe Sev summed him up the best with this quote:

"Shizzo is like crabs."
     -Cleanest Natural
I have been in decent shape a few times in my life. At 20, (and on pro-hormones) I got to 185 at around 8%. Not bad for a natural ectomorph. A couple of years ago, I was a sloppy 235 (I'm a more solid 235 now). I lost 60 pounds, and went down to 175 at 10%. Of course I had help from USP labs JACKED and Oxy Elite Pro.  I can remember running around like a meth head  :D

As for people that say I am not interested in bodybuilding: I used to be interested in the 90's and early 2000 pros (Coleman, Yates, Levrone, Wheeler, Ray, Jackson, Cormier etc....) Now? Not so much. I still keep up with who wins the contests (with the help of Getbig) and can name as many pros as most on here.

I am not gay, and I am not a schmoe. I have been here for almost 10 years, because it is an awesome site. I will get back into shape real soon. You can count on that. It's a hard life for a natural  ;)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1226 on: August 21, 2013, 02:21:20 PM »
I have been in decent shape a few times in my life. At 20, (and on pro-hormones) I got to 185 at around 8%. Not bad for a natural ectomorph. A couple of years ago, I was a sloppy 235 (I'm a more solid 235 now). I lost 60 pounds, and went down to 175 at 10%. Of course I had help from USP labs JACKED and Oxy Elite Pro.  I can remember running around like a meth head  :D

As for people that say I am not interested in bodybuilding: I used to be interested in the 90's and early 2000 pros (Coleman, Yates, Levrone, Wheeler, Ray, Jackson, Cormier etc....) Now? Not so much. I still keep up with who wins the contests (with the help of Getbig) and can name as many pros as most on here.

I am not gay, and I am not a schmoe. I have been here for almost 10 years, because it is an awesome site. I will get back into shape real soon. You can count on that. It's a hard life for a natural  ;)

8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1227 on: August 21, 2013, 03:20:26 PM »

How many shots today and who lives in that house across the street? Nice car though.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1228 on: August 21, 2013, 03:23:20 PM »
How many shots today and who lives in that house across the street? Nice car though.
Two shots and one JOOSE. This photo was taken at my friend's house before a UFC. This was about 2 years ago. That was my previous car.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1229 on: August 21, 2013, 03:45:39 PM »
Do you often pose on other peoples driveways next to their cars?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1230 on: August 21, 2013, 03:47:48 PM »
Do you often pose on other peoples driveways next to their cars?
Lol.... That was my car. Gave it to my younger brother. I have a red challenger now.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1231 on: August 21, 2013, 04:19:52 PM »
Is he done yet?
Can someone please show, demonstrate and explain to Chaos how to count to sixty please  :-[ :-\ :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1232 on: August 21, 2013, 06:47:44 PM »
your mom says he is
Well that was quick. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #1233 on: August 21, 2013, 06:56:41 PM »
Lol.... That was my car. Gave it to my younger brother. I have a red challenger now.

Nice brother

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1234 on: August 21, 2013, 07:00:53 PM »
Nice brother
Easy to be when mom and daddy buy it for you. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1235 on: August 21, 2013, 10:41:49 PM »
Still no pictures and shizzo spam? Dude, you know I love you but this thread fucking sucks.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1236 on: August 21, 2013, 11:34:36 PM »

THIS is the toothpick/ broomstick/ Qtip / that runs around here criticising everyone for their builds?!

hahahaha fuck off you gimp. no wonder you take so much heat. someone who looks the way you do, you should show a little humility. honestly i dont even know why groink or gal even bothers wasting time acknowledging you.

life has fucked you up more than any comment made here ever could. lol
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1237 on: August 21, 2013, 11:42:18 PM »
Still no pictures and shizzo spam? Dude, you know I love you but this thread fucking sucks.

here comes a guy who reads the last page, doesnt see an ass shot and decides to add in his 0.02 about how much 'this thread sucks'

if you had taken the time to go thru it theres more great information contained in this thread than i have seen in several years of being on bodybuilding forums. the only way i can see someone saying theres nothing useful in this thread is they are a know-it-all, and if i remember correctly you do seem to fit this bill.

but, anyway, i digress- please allow me to get to the point-

im glad the information in this thread isnt being wasted on you. feel free to see your way out of this thread, not apply any of the great advise in here so in 5 years when you look like a softer, fatter version of yourself now you can just blame it on old age, and accuse everyone around you of using more drugs, as seems is the norm around here by those who refuse to change, or refuse to listen.

:D
b

Dominic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1238 on: August 22, 2013, 07:00:39 AM »
Hey guys,

I was wondering how do u guys fill up and peak after beint depleted from this diet.
I've been using gal/noones diet (pretty close, fell off the wagon few times cause i have been pratically dieting for a year, experimenting with various diets) and i plan to peak for a photoshoot which is like 1 week away, just had my cheat meal yesterday and i plan to fast for 36hrs or more before my next meal to put myself into a depleted state and hopefully lose a little bit more fat before the shoot. I reckon im below 6% right now.

Ops i got carried away, anyhow,nhow do i look my best? Previously i did a 2 day shit loading for a test run, used 1 1/2 diazide 24 hrs before. Looked pretty good but somehow i feel i can be much fuller. Any tips bros?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1239 on: August 22, 2013, 10:23:55 AM »
Hey guys,

I was wondering how do u guys fill up and peak after beint depleted from this diet.
I've been using gal/noones diet (pretty close, fell off the wagon few times cause i have been pratically dieting for a year, experimenting with various diets) and i plan to peak for a photoshoot which is like 1 week away, just had my cheat meal yesterday and i plan to fast for 36hrs or more before my next meal to put myself into a depleted state and hopefully lose a little bit more fat before the shoot. I reckon im below 6% right now.

Ops i got carried away, anyhow,nhow do i look my best? Previously i did a 2 day shit loading for a test run, used 1 1/2 diazide 24 hrs before. Looked pretty good but somehow i feel i can be much fuller. Any tips bros?
Yes, this blows me up and dries me out big time. Everyone is different so results may vary.

7 days out- take in sodium (salt), 4-6 table spoons,... In your case because you are fasting during this time you have to take the salt with water. Drink as much water as humanly possible

6 days out- I guess you would still be fasting. Drink tons of water

5 days out-Bring back proteins and veggies, Tons of water

4 days out- Same as day 5, Tons of water

3 days out- Same as day 4 and 5. Tons of water

2 days out

- First half the day 2 meals 100 grams of carbs each meal, Complex carbs, Drink a lot of water.

-Second half of the day 3 meals 150 to 200 grams of carbs per meal, limit your water to a glass and a half per meal.

1 day out

, 6 meals, no sodium in your meals, complex carbs for the first 4 meals and the last 2 carbs and fats, A prime rip dinner would be good. Big meals, the bigger the better

Now, this is important, keep 1 liter of water by your side and sip throughout the day in small amounts, just enough to get the food down, this starts the second you wake up in the morning and that is all the water you get until after the shoot.

Day of

- Wake up have 5 pancakes, have a breakfast, no saturated fats but include fats and carbs and starting 6 hours out have a chocolate bar once every hour, this is where you pig out beyond belief, don't hold back from the time you open your eyes

30 minutes before, get the sugar in you, make sure you are very warm almost to the point of breaking a sweat, the heat in your blood brings out the vascularity and if you are cold, say good bye to your veins.

Diazide, 3 days out, 2 days out, 1 day out and day of, one per day

8) ;)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1240 on: August 22, 2013, 10:53:55 AM »

11 000 calories a week

1 hour of cardio

1 hour in the gym for weights

2 liters of diet pop and we are grooving.

Isnt 1h of cardio overkill and a muscle eater? What kind of cardio are you doing?

ukjeff

« Reply #1241 on: August 22, 2013, 11:08:05 AM »
In your case because you are fasting during this time you have to take the salt with water.

Wouldnt that just make you sick or shit yourself?
http://www.yogitrition.com/salt-water-flush-for-colon-cleansing/

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1242 on: August 22, 2013, 11:19:46 AM »
Isnt 1h of cardio overkill and a muscle eater? What kind of cardio are you doing?
OK, I will address this, nothing is a muscle eater, this is a misconception. Muscle is hard to lose while you are on AAS, now cardio is the opposite of a pump.

You know you do bench presses and your chest inflates, well cardio makes your muscles deflate, so this is the reason why people think cardio makes you lose muscle because after a cardio session you look deflated and flat.

Now to much cardio can get in the way of your training and to high of intensity cardio can make you lose muscle in your legs but we are talking a hard run for an hour or something that fatigues the leg muscles for the entire duration.

When I do cardio, I do elliptical or a light jog

Now, having said that I no longer do cardio because I was simply way ahead of schedule and I work 50-60 hour weeks.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1243 on: August 22, 2013, 11:33:40 AM »
Wouldnt that just make you sick or shit yourself?
http://www.yogitrition.com/salt-water-flush-for-colon-cleansing/
NO OFFENCE OR DESRESPECT INTENDED, but.............. but.............. but.................

THERE YOU GO AGAIN BEING A BIG FAT PUSSY  :-[

What part do you have trouble understanding, there is a balance and on one side it is full of results and achievement and pride and on the other side it is discomfort, pain, agony, etc etc,  STOP FOCUSING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BALANCE FOR FUCK SAKES.

We do what it takes to achieve what we envision, the feelings are disregarded so we can achieve our self fulfillment and hardship and the gratitude of it all is self integrity and a proud sense of accomplishment. This is worth a million times it's weight in gold and it is the only way I know how to live.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1244 on: August 22, 2013, 11:44:44 AM »
very well said oth,very nice youre a genius within a rough appearing guy :D

are you already here leanness wise?

:D
Just saw that in the other thread, I am a hair away, arms shoulder look like that but I do not have the big cable striations on my upper chest that you show here, so close. I am off the diet though for now, I am still as lean but I am holding off till next wednesday or thursday so then I can go full out for the last 16-17 day stretch. here is the plan.

Drop all test, drop the anadrol, drop the var, double up the tren, hard winstrol, masteron, and will incorporate 10 days of arimadex at 1mg per day.

Now this is how you get  bone fucken dry, the only problem with the above is that it is near impossible to keep your urine clear, 12 liters of water per day and you still piss yellow, that is how effective that combo is for dryness.

I actually think that a diuretic might not be necessary.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1245 on: August 22, 2013, 11:52:45 AM »
OK, I will address this, nothing is a muscle eater, this is a misconception. Muscle is hard to lose while you are on AAS, now cardio is the opposite of a pump.

You know you do bench presses and your chest inflates, well cardio makes your muscles deflate, so this is the reason why people think cardio makes you lose muscle because after a cardio session you look deflated and flat.

Now to much cardio can get in the way of your training and to high of intensity cardio can make you lose muscle in your legs but we are talking a hard run for an hour or something that fatigues the leg muscles for the entire duration.

When I do cardio, I do elliptical or a light jog

Now, having said that I no longer do cardio because I was simply way ahead of schedule and I work 50-60 hour weeks.

What do you think about the text bellow?

Long distance, low intensity cardio is to blame for "killing your muscle". There is a reason that cross country runners have low muscle mass and football players have muscles on their muscles. Think of your cardio as how many times you can elevate your heart rate, instead of how long you can keep your heart rate up.

It takes a higher percentage of your muscle fibers to contract and work at higher intensities. At lower intensities, your muscles won't fully contract. If you want your muscles to grow and burn calories at the same time, you need to activate your anaerobic and aerobic systems at the same time.

Try training with heart rate intervals. Do a bout of cardio at full intensity until your heart rate gets up to 85-90% of your maximum heart rate (max heart rate is 220 minus your age). Soon after your heart rate reaches it's goal, take a rest, or significantly lower the intensity until you heart rate reaches 60% of your max heart rate. Repeat at least 8 times.

Here's an example of an interval workout I did recently on an elliptical using my heart rate monitor to determine my interval length.

Short and intense bursts also burn more calories throughout the day called Excessive Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption (EPOC). The same is true for your resistance training.

ukjeff

« Reply #1246 on: August 22, 2013, 11:53:04 AM »
NO OFFENCE OR DESRESPECT INTENDED, but.............. but.............. but.................

THERE YOU GO AGAIN BEING A BIG FAT PUSSY  :-[

What part do you have trouble understanding, there is a balance and on one side it is full of results and achievement and pride and on the other side it is discomfort, pain, agony, etc etc,  STOP FOCUSING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BALANCE FOR FUCK SAKES.

We do what it takes to achieve what we envision, the feelings are disregarded so we can achieve our self fulfillment and hardship and the gratitude of it all is self integrity and a proud sense of accomplishment. This is worth a million times it's weight in gold and it is the only way I know how to live.

Its not about being a pussy, drinking 4-6 tablespoons of salt will make you sick, so whats the fucking point?
Really, if hes meant to get the water down then swallowing it with all that salt will just make him throw it up again.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1247 on: August 22, 2013, 12:00:01 PM »
What do you think about the text bellow?

interesting read and ya I would agree with that post for the ones not using juice, but for us juice head, it is not an issue and if muscle is lost, we are talking a marginal amount, certainly nothing worth worrying over, in the case of a natural, these are a whole different set of rules.

as for this

Here's an example of an interval workout I did recently on an elliptical using my heart rate monitor to determine my interval length.

Short and intense bursts also burn more calories throughout the day called Excessive Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption (EPOC). The same is true for your resistance training.

I like this approach, very beneficial in more then one way.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1248 on: August 22, 2013, 12:02:48 PM »
Its not about being a pussy, drinking 4-6 tablespoons of salt will make you sick, so whats the fucking point?
Really, if hes meant to get the water down then swallowing it with all that salt will just make him throw it up again.
well fucken duh,

you are not suppose to take it all at once bone head.

24-36 hours, half a table spoon at a time.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1249 on: August 22, 2013, 12:03:58 PM »
interesting read and ya I would agree with that post for the ones not using juice, but for us juice head, it is not an issue and if muscle is lost, we are talking a larginal amount, certainly nothing worth worrying over, in the case of a natural, these are a whole different set of rules.

as for this

I like this approach, very beneficial in more then one way.

cool!

If someone is juicing hard and doesnt want to go bellow say 8-7%BF, do you think he should do any cardio at all?