Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372729 times)

Z Father

• Getbig III
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1725 on: August 25, 2013, 04:15:12 PM »
Im 48 have a very well paid and very responsible job, I idle away a bit of time here when I get bored and wind up gullible assholes like yourself.
My past self wasnt as great as i think it was?
Its just you who has been saying, what was it..oh yes  Now i have upset you its slag me off time,
Typical getbigger through and through, get to fuck you stupid tool.

Apparently you have a hard time distinguishing between a dig at your rather shitty personality,  and a dig at your physique

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1726 on: August 25, 2013, 04:39:30 PM »
OK back for my 5 minutes of posting to keep ukjeff going in meltdown form for another 12 hours, this is awesome, it has worked for over 3 days straight.

In the process he has posted probably over 100 times and most of the posts he is calling people names, or trying to convince people he does not care, :D :D how ironic, trying hard to convince people he does not care, lollolloll  :D

what an oxymoron.

Anger of epic proportion, the meltdown, the likes that has never been seen since the beginning of getbig.

;D

This is fucken gold.  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1727 on: August 25, 2013, 04:41:46 PM »
Another getbig brainbox
Fuck me this sites full of fucking dimwits.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1728 on: August 25, 2013, 04:44:39 PM »
lol whnever i see the tsar bomba i got to chuckle.

oth went and picked the biggest nuke out there,lol.

;D

It is the only one capable of glorifying our resident meltdown king of kings.  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1729 on: August 25, 2013, 05:14:05 PM »
Wtf, I just noticed KOHL's posts are gone.

ROTFLMAO, lolllooololollo   THE LITTLE BITCH IS BACK TRACKING ERASING POSTS.

WHAT'S A MATTER, are you scared you are going to get banned or something  ???  what a little fairy. 

Bro your posts are cool by me, I won't report them, they are entertaining me and they weren't inappropriate anyway, why did you erase them   :'( :'( :'(

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1730 on: August 25, 2013, 05:17:21 PM »
I think KOHL's posts are being deleted by mods.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1731 on: August 25, 2013, 05:28:35 PM »

:o
WTF I just notice this, is this a fucken joke, 2 of Jeff's arms can fit in 1 of Galenikos  ???

Actually fuck me both sides of jeff's chest is the size of one of gal's chest

Then absolutely zero caps on jeff, bro do you even train shoulder.

Look at Gal's caps, don't even get me started on the separation.

Then the shallow surface cuts on jeff, while gal's are mega deep, deep lines

wow, to much to go one but fuck I have to mention the cable size veins on gal's physique versus those dinky noodles for veins on jeff.

This is a round one knock out with a ..................

FLAWLESS VICTORY

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1732 on: August 25, 2013, 05:30:26 PM »
I think KOHL's posts are being deleted by mods.
OH really  ???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1733 on: August 25, 2013, 05:54:59 PM »
lol ;D

ill comment on this later,i find it interesting comparo indeed.

:D
i kinda liked him, but when he said one cant get into the 4%s without gh, it was dead give away hes coming from gh15 boarding.

bro what was he thinking  ???

he has wide hips, not a stream line waist like yours, not to mention you stay leaner year round then he has even reached for a split second, wow, what delusional character.

flat chest, no shoulder, skinny arms, maybe he is natural  :-\ :-\

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1734 on: August 25, 2013, 06:12:13 PM »
bro what was he thinking  ???

he has wide hips, not a stream line waist like yours, not to mention you stay leaner year round then he has even reached for a split second, wow, what delusional character.

flat chest, no shoulder, skinny arms, maybe he is natural  :-\ :-\
to his credit that is a good build and for 48 even more credit,let 1996 be where it was and keep current look as icing on the cake.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1735 on: August 25, 2013, 06:15:42 PM »
Gal: sick legs bro.

My goal is similar to this, Arnold in his prime type legs.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #1736 on: August 25, 2013, 06:18:56 PM »
lol ;D

ill comment on this later,i find it interesting comparo indeed.

:D
i kinda liked him, but when he said one cant get into the 4%s without gh, it was dead give away hes coming from gh15 boarding.

kohl
is on gh15
site saying how
naive galeniko
ONETIMEHARD
no one
are he is
a real dick

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1737 on: August 25, 2013, 06:27:03 PM »
Gal: didn't I read that you BLAST your legs hard every week?

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #1738 on: August 25, 2013, 06:48:05 PM »
yes, has phenomenal structure, symetry.

but damn,jeff, have you ever heard of mt2 ;D

i wish i could find mt2 here, im too fuckin white

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1739 on: August 25, 2013, 07:01:28 PM »
Ukbeth losing badly to Galeniko in the front relaxed pose....

Do you even lift Jeff?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1740 on: August 25, 2013, 07:13:27 PM »
the stuff has some interesting porperties beyond the free tanning.

i dont know, but here customs will let through order of up to 4 vials.

but it should be quite widspread anwhere i think.

Mt2 is the one that makes you horny 24/7? Or was it mt? I would buy some but I am too paranoid to buy something like that in USA becuz of legal issues ;x

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1741 on: August 25, 2013, 07:21:52 PM »
yeah horny, and its quite immediately, hunger and apetite supressant, od on that and every other apetite killer becomes a joke compared to it.

i think only mt2 is around anymore.i mean the tanning property alone is worth it.

and cheap.will make the stomach shooting area look like a warzomne though.

very very long half life,once tan,  a shot every few weeks will keep the tan.

interesting point,the pinning, sometimes it hurts so badly it almost knocks you out, sometimes you feel nothing.

this is ofc,all anectodal hearsay ;D

How much do you use?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1742 on: August 25, 2013, 07:38:28 PM »
fuck, i dont even know how much is in 1 vial.

1 vial someting like 10 shots.
haha i know of ppl who used 1 vial 2 shots haha and they puked for the next 24hrs ;D

its bit complicated, have to load up a bit when starting, after 3-4 days, tan suddenly comes out of nowehere, from there you can go into maintenacne mode or further daily shots until you happy.

but even for loading at first i think eod would be fine.

again, no idea how much is in a vial, just make it 10 shots,a nd should be fine.

I think it differs, its either 5mg, 10 or even 50mg vials :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1743 on: August 25, 2013, 08:12:13 PM »

Let's put some things clear:

I never hid that I also have an account there. As hundreds of other Getbiggers! I had a Getbig account before I registered there.

I've been mocking Mr.3% since long. They're now using that "takeover" thing to shut me up, because it was getting too painful to see how Mr.3%, the big housecoach, was melting down like a snowman that's pissed on.

If one of you can remember one of my erased posts that was spamming for you-know-who, then speak up.

I run behind NOBODY and decline for NOBODY. Can't help it that "he" says things I also think. And Whitewidow thinks the same by the way.

Those who accuse others of politics are themselves doing politics. Mr.3% is a coward and a crybaby. After he got owned big time he went crying to the mods and begged them to delete my posts because he wasn't able to defend himself anymore. And then that coward comes back here acting surprised and suggesting that I deleted my own posts myself. Why the hell would I do that?

Don't think you're on a free forum. You can only say what's politically correct. The censor is everywhere, reading your mailbox and deleting posts, even when you don't notice.

Fuck one, marry one, kill one.

Your options: Gh15, Galeniko, Jay Cutler.

Go!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1744 on: August 25, 2013, 10:54:27 PM »
Don't panic guys, I'm still there.

I have to be more carefull now, if I mock Mr.3% too much he goes crying and they delete my posts. Freedom of speech!

By the way Galeniko, don't believe everything they tell you.
??? lol, I honestly wish they would have kept your posts up. I swear, this is more disappointing to me that they deleted your posts then it is to you because in a few weeks I was going to say in your face but with your posts gone now I can not quote you,

dam it  >:(

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1745 on: August 25, 2013, 10:57:52 PM »
ok here we go ;D

tan: galeniko wins easy

traps:ok, this goes to jeff,i could have flexed them more upwards a bit, but theres no excuses.

nipples:galenikos are bigger

waist:shorter torso on jeff, but looks wider thanmine,which is more streamlined.both have positive and negativve aspects.

abs: look navel area, my navel looks like the abs press against it, jeffs looks like a 1incg deep hole :D that area under ,y navel is not some stubborn fat, its simply the lowest part of abs dont know the name of the muscle,the one coming from groin area.

chest:nevermind the right one on me the flexed one, but lets look at the relaxed and strechted left one, looks bit thicker from top to down than jeffs.upper chest im filled thickly all the way to the neck bones.

shoulders: betr tie in to chest and arms on me, my side shoulder head doesnt go out as much as jeffs, and his front shoulder part is thicker than mine.

arms, biceps, gal having thumb-thick python vein,and the small ones popping out sideways on inner viceps and going all around the arms, all the way to triceps, think the biceps is a non contest, and the triceps, galeniko trademark, look at it,even at this angle,it pops out sideways.i think triceps goes to me.

forearms:mine look like they can lift heavier,and longer muscle bellies, looks like the fibers start right the wrist and already thick there.
infact, maybe jeffs arms should be compared to my forearms ;D

am i seeing things?is the twilight zoning dieting blurring my view?or was that a fair and neutral comparo ;D

thanks borther, they have between quads and hams area,from the side,i swear its some long cuts deep almost an inch.
if i told you how i train them youd laugh.
dam gal, you fucken killed it bro, this post alone will keep jeff up for days, fuck he is going to be on a rampage when he gets back. I mean he finally past out, can`t blame the guy since he has been posting non stop for 3 days straight, fuck got to hand it to him though, in front of the computer for 3 days without sleeping  :o

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1746 on: August 25, 2013, 11:05:03 PM »

I never hid that I also have an account there. As hundreds of other Getbiggers! I had a Getbig account before I registered there.

I've been mocking Mr.3% since long. They're now using that "takeover" thing to shut me up, because it was getting too painful to see how Mr.3%, the big housecoach, was melting down like a snowman that's pissed on.

If one of you can remember one of my erased posts that was spamming for you-know-who, then speak up.

I run behind NOBODY and decline for NOBODY. Can't help it that "he" says things I also think. And Whitewidow thinks the same by the way.

Those who accuse others of politics are themselves doing politics. Mr.3% is a coward and a crybaby. After he got owned big time he went crying to the mods and begged them to delete my posts because he wasn't able to defend himself anymore. And then that coward comes back here acting surprised and suggesting that I deleted my own posts myself. Why the hell would I do that?

Don't think you're on a free forum. You can only say what's politically correct. The censor is everywhere, reading your mailbox and deleting posts, even when you don't notice.

I went crying to the mods  ??? ???

REALLY, LMAO.

MODS LISTEN UP PLEASE, TELL EVERYONE HERE IF I WENT CRYING TO YOU GUYS, ANY MOD, PLEASE, PLEASE LET EVERYONE HERE KNOW ABOUT ANY OF MY COMPLAINS I GIVE YOU GUYS THE OK.

ANYTHING I CRIED TO YOU GUYS ABOUT, SAY IT HERE NOW.

KOHL YOU FUCKEN CLOWN, I NEVER WENT TO NO MODS, THIS IS FALSE SPECULATION ON YOUR BEHALVE,

EVERYONE ON GETBIG, IF IT TURNS UP THAT I AM LYING ABOUT WHAT HE IS FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF, I WILL LEAVE GETBIG FOREVER.

LOL, I WENT CRYING TO THE MODS,  ::) PLEASE.

As for you spamming the board with the other sites BS is a fucken understatement, you posting like if you were suc..ing their dic/s

ukjeff

« Reply #1747 on: August 25, 2013, 11:34:18 PM »
WTF I just notice this, is this a fucken joke, 2 of Jeff's arms can fit in 1 of Galenikos  ???

Actually fuck me both sides of jeff's chest is the size of one of gal's chest

Then absolutely zero caps on jeff, bro do you even train shoulder.

Look at Gal's caps, don't even get me started on the separation.

Then the shallow surface cuts on jeff, while gal's are mega deep, deep lines

wow, to much to go one but fuck I have to mention the cable size veins on gal's physique versus those dinky noodles for veins on jeff.

This is a round one knock out with a ..................

FLAWLESS VICTORY

thanks for your cooments and thanks to Gal for his feedback, i deliberatly didnt comment earlier because i wanted to see what people thought.

now, my little bit if thats OK.
Gals arms measure 17inches or thereabouts (he can correct me if Im wrong) mine measure closer to 18.
The reason Gals arms look so big is due to the fact he has a narrow torso.
The difference between Gal and me in that photo is 2 weeks diet and around 10lbs of fat and water.
Once thats gone then theres no comparison, shoulder to waist ratio is not even up for discussion.
I suppose he will still have the massive vein in his arms.
There used to be a guy called Mike Watson years ago some of the older guys will remember him, he was known for his vascular legs, strange thing was if you took the veins away his legs were average at best.

ukjeff

« Reply #1748 on: August 25, 2013, 11:46:53 PM »
Can you see the difference between a relaxed arm and a fully pumped flexed arm?
Na ..me neither.

The challenge was a relaxed pose "unpumped", come on Gal, did you not just do a few curls and press ups?   ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1749 on: August 26, 2013, 12:36:58 AM »

do you think you are some kind of internet gangster the words you wrote below just make you look like an idiot  :-*

Good thing about this "first attack" of the last few days, is that now Lean, Bustinass, gh15 and admin know who can be mobilized. I think the best thing to do is now close this public discussion (because spies are looking over our shoulder), and prepare the next steps in private (by PM's).

I will change profile over there and be stand-by
T