Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372077 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1825 on: August 26, 2013, 11:35:12 PM »
The story bout going home after weight in and the rest of it was quite embarassing to read =/

How was it embarrassing to read??

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1826 on: August 27, 2013, 12:55:45 AM »
lol did you read it?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1827 on: August 27, 2013, 01:40:49 AM »

he obviously got aroused
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1828 on: August 27, 2013, 03:39:43 AM »
Oh and get back on your diet pronto, you are way behind schedule.
lmao, my waist is like 29 inches brother  ;)  and I can do a vacuum that makes my waist look smaller then my arms from the side, lol, you will see soon enough. will be back in 12 hours, don't have a nervous breakdown on the computer, kind of embarrassing for a 50 year old.   :-[ :-[ :-[

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1829 on: August 27, 2013, 08:27:45 AM »
I gram protein= 4 calories
1 gram carbs= 4 calories
1 gram fat= 9 calories

Getting this thread back on track. 
a

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1830 on: August 27, 2013, 08:29:51 AM »
Guys,

I can't let OneTimeHard's thread get hijacked by personal feuds or other nonsense. Unless it revolves around the OTH 60-day diet, it will be removed.

"1"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1831 on: August 27, 2013, 08:30:26 AM »

too late bro ukbeth ruined the original intent of the thread and all the great info within about 40 pages ago with his bullshit.

another great thread ruined to hell and beyond by our resident useless troll.
b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1832 on: August 27, 2013, 09:48:35 AM »
Still a great thread and the pics will prove it..

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1833 on: August 27, 2013, 09:54:11 AM »
I gram protein= 4 calories
1 gram carbs= 4 calories
1 gram fat= 9 calories

Getting this thread back on track. 

;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1834 on: August 27, 2013, 12:20:25 PM »
Guys,

I can't let OneTimeHard's thread get hijacked by personal feuds or other nonsense. Unless it revolves around the OTH 60-day diet, it will be removed.

"1"
Ya I guess its time to put the BS to rest, i am as guilty as anyone here for side tracking, but since you are putting this thread on the right track, we will keep it real, especially me.

Thank you OMR, 2 and a half weeks left.  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1835 on: August 27, 2013, 12:28:18 PM »
too late bro ukbeth ruined the original intent of the thread and all the great info within about 40 pages ago with his bullshit.

another great thread ruined to hell and beyond by our resident useless troll.

Ya that guy  ;D  lol,  I swear   :D what a character  :-\ :-\

Anyway, quick update no one, did not want to get super shredded, then maintain as you guys know so I have postponed everything and have kept my conditioning for the past week and half, the final sprint starts on the first of Sept and goes for 15 days straight.

What is the biggest surprise to me ever is how small my waist is, I have never had a waist this small in my life, I can not even put my belt on as I usually do at the gym cause the top of it digs into my ribs and the bottom sits above my hips as my waist goes way smaller then my hips and my ribs

I might be wrong but to me it seems that the low cal for extended periods is what has shriveled up my waist, under 30 inches.  ???

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1836 on: August 27, 2013, 12:49:55 PM »

Anyway, quick update no one, did not want to get super shredded, then maintain as you guys know so I have postponed everything and have kept my conditioning for the past week and half, the final sprint starts on the first of Sept and goes for 15 days straight.

What is the biggest surprise to me ever is how small my waist is, I have never had a waist this small in my life, I can not even put my belt on as I usually do at the gym cause the top of it digs into my ribs and the bottom sits above my hips as my waist goes way smaller then my hips and my ribs

I might be wrong but to me it seems that the low cal for extended periods is what has shriveled up my waist, under 30 inches.  ???

8)..

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1837 on: August 27, 2013, 03:46:09 PM »

yes! I had to put another notch in my belt a few weeks ago. it's the with belt I have worn for 10 years. funny you found this too- gal and I were emailing about the 'sucked in torso' we both experienced.

I think it forces the body to scavange for fat stores that otherwise would go untapped on a typical 1800cal diet.

I also think that's get those classic physiques of the 70's had those wasp waists and etched lines that highlighted their definiton between muscle groups- in a severe cal deficit the body is forced to go to fat reserves it otherwise would have found untouched (or protected? given the bodies desire to hold into fat).

so much upside to ultra low cal dieting. apart from the evergy and results. it's the look it's creates. the small waist and 'definition'

it's def the low cal diet sucking that in bro. awesome. imagine how small it will be the day of? ;)
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1838 on: August 27, 2013, 03:51:06 PM »
yes! I had to put another notch in my belt a few weeks ago. it's the with belt I have worn for 10 years. funny you found this too- gal and I were emailing about the 'sucked in torso' we both experienced.

I think it forces the body to scavange for fat stores that otherwise would go untapped on a typical 1800cal diet.

I also think that's get those classic physiques of the 70's had those wasp waists and etched lines that highlighted their definiton between muscle groups- in a severe cal deficit the body is forced to go to fat reserves it otherwise would have found untouched (or protected? given the bodies desire to hold into fat).

so much upside to ultra low cal dieting. apart from the evergy and results. it's the look it's creates. the small waist and 'definition'

it's def the low cal diet sucking that in bro. awesome. imagine how small it will be the day of? ;)
fuck bro, this is unreal, fully vacuumed I can grab the side and squeeze my index finger with my thumb and there is like 4 inches max between my front and back.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1839 on: August 27, 2013, 04:01:38 PM »
fuck bro, this is unreal, fully vacuumed I can grab the side and squeeze my index finger with my thumb and there is like 4 inches max between my front and back.

what's more is that it's not just that fat loss contributing to the look and the vacuum it's the water that isn't held in that area cause the fat is gone. I think it's equal parts. ULCD (ultra low cal dieting) for the win. lo

I can guarantee guys who diet on 1800+ cal diets will NEVER get waists that small. how? cause everyone follows the same diets and everyone has the same blocky torsos.

coincidence? I think not.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1840 on: August 27, 2013, 10:49:21 PM »
lol did you read it?

Yeah...Still don't get what you're saying.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #1841 on: September 05, 2013, 08:43:11 PM »
OTH, I hope you did not fall of the roof :D as we have not heard about your progress for a while
still dieting?

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #1842 on: September 06, 2013, 05:01:19 PM »
OTH got to 2% and has been unable to move his fingers in order to type
Air Falcon

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1843 on: September 06, 2013, 10:24:36 PM »
  So 500 calories per day?

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #1844 on: September 06, 2013, 10:38:54 PM »
OTH is working out!

AVBG

« Reply #1845 on: September 06, 2013, 11:00:01 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1846 on: September 07, 2013, 09:05:02 AM »
OTH got to 2% and has been unable to move his fingers in order to type
:D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1847 on: September 07, 2013, 02:05:22 PM »

^

10% according to che    :D ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1848 on: September 07, 2013, 02:11:58 PM »
Pics or is getbig still being led on?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1849 on: September 07, 2013, 04:21:45 PM »
Can someone PM Jim Quinn and ask if he could caliper test OTH in a couple weeks? That way we know it's a legit test...