Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 376577 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1850 on: September 07, 2013, 04:33:13 PM »
Can someone PM Jim Quinn and ask if he could caliper test OTH in a couple weeks? That way we know it's a legit test...
well apparently no one gives a fuck what calipers read around here so I won't even bother. You can get it to read 3 % but then people always have an argument, at the end of the day, all that doesn't matter anyway.

Last 8 days left before I start carb loading, 3 days loading phase. I actually can do it in 5 days but next weekend I have to work at a bodybuilding show scheduled and have to go on a trip so my scheduled has be delayed by 3-4 days, sue me  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1851 on: September 08, 2013, 06:17:40 AM »
Can someone PM Jim Quinn and ask if he could caliper test OTH in a couple weeks? That way we know it's a legit test...
I don't think he can beat the 0% that Flex registered at Gold's gym.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1852 on: September 10, 2013, 04:57:31 PM »
bump

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1853 on: September 10, 2013, 04:59:32 PM »
  Almost there OTH!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1854 on: September 10, 2013, 08:02:43 PM »
I should have taken part in brolympia, but here I am instead bulking  :'(

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1855 on: September 10, 2013, 09:10:50 PM »
  Almost there OTH!
well as you guy know i picked the dumbest time to get shredded for fun as I run a roofing business and the last 60 days is the heart of roofing season.

I was forced to withdraw from dieting twice due to workload so I lost 20 days total.  NOW FRIDAY IS 60 DAYS ,...  am I where I want to be? I am 7 days out.....meaning I CAN GO THROUGH 4 DAYS OF HEAVY DEPLETING FOLLOWED BY 3 DAYS OF HEAVY LOADING AND DROP THE DIURETICS AND COME EXACTLY WHERE I PLANNED.

So my dilemma is a matter of convenience and where I am is tough to sacrifice the last 7 days, especially since I AM NOT JUMPING ON STAGE.

So, I TOOK SOME MEASUREMENTS TODAY AND CAME UP WITH FOLLOWING;

I am 201lb, and calipers read 4.5 % BODYFAT, WETHER I AM 4% OR NOT, WHO GIVES A FUCK, THAT'S WHAT THE DAM THING READ.

I WILL TAKE PICS ON FRIDAY BECAUSE I AM A MAN OF MY WORD AND I WILL FALL SHORT OF 1% BODYFAT OR 3LB, WHATEVER, BUT THAT IS ALL I CAN MUSTER AT THE MOMENT.

AM I HAPPY?  FUCK YA, i haven't been here in 5 years and I AM STAGE READY, THIS IS THE FASTEST RESULTS I HAVE EVER HAD MY WHOLE LIFE.

PICS WILL NOT INCLUDE ANY LOADING, ANY DIURETICS OR NOTHING, JUST A BASIC DAY IN VERY LOW LEVEL BODYFAT MODE, NOTHING FANCY, i am still working and am going out for the weekend so just a basic day with regular pics.

Friday is 60 days  ;)

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1856 on: September 10, 2013, 09:32:03 PM »
good job OTH  8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1857 on: September 10, 2013, 10:13:21 PM »
OTH is always a man of his word. And a shredded bastard at that! Can't wait to see the pics bro  8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1858 on: September 10, 2013, 10:16:45 PM »
Great effort on your part. Only people who got in shape can appreciate the discipline. I am sure the pics will be very impressive. Maybe you could post a before and after.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1859 on: September 10, 2013, 10:16:53 PM »
Even more commendable considering how hard you work.  

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1860 on: September 10, 2013, 10:20:56 PM »
why doesnt your diet contain any fruits??.. i cant live without them..

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1861 on: September 10, 2013, 10:23:23 PM »
why doesnt your diet contain any fruits??.. i cant live without them..

Is this a serious question bro? SUGAR

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1862 on: September 10, 2013, 10:34:09 PM »
Is this a serious question bro? SUGAR

bro. i eat every day 2-3 different types of fruits beside 2 big spoons of honey and i am very lean.. your body needs them..

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1863 on: September 10, 2013, 10:38:14 PM »
bro. i eat every day 2-3 different types of fruits beside 2 big spoons of honey and i am very lean.. your body needs them..

Im not saying you can't get lean with sugar. I'm saying it's not wise when you're prepping for a show. Hence why hardly anyone (more likely NO ONE) who competes is mowing down on fruits pre contest. This is very elementary diet info here bro...I'm not saying anything earth shattering or ground breaking.

Fructose has an interesting effect on gluconeogenesis while in ketosis....but still, calorie for calorie, you're far better off with a sweet potatoe than fruit if you choose to diet on carbs. Fruit is for children. OTH doesn't believe in carbs though and there's good argument for his methods.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1864 on: September 10, 2013, 10:40:32 PM »
I honestly don't understand how people can get in shape with lots of carbs. I really doubt it.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1865 on: September 10, 2013, 10:56:11 PM »
Im not saying you can't get lean with sugar. I'm saying it's not wise when you're prepping for a show. Hence why hardly anyone (more likely NO ONE) who competes is mowing down on fruits pre contest. This is very elementary diet info here bro...I'm not saying anything earth shattering or ground breaking.

Fructose has an interesting effect on gluconeogenesis while in ketosis....but still, calorie for calorie, you're far better off with a sweet potatoe than fruit if you choose to diet on carbs. Fruit is for children. OTH doesn't believe in carbs though and there's good argument for his methods.

without complicating things i always believe to be healthy you must eat ALL kinds of food.. it all depends on quantities and the calories you burn.. when i met nasser last feb. we talked about fruits and he too were eating them all the time..

when i was very lean in the past i was going on high protein diet with very small amounts of complex carbs but was still eating good amounts of simple carbs like fruits.. this way gives faster results but over all i was feeling weaker.. now i am lean and i feel strong because i eat good amounts of both complex and simple carbs.. i just do cardio now unlike in the past.. now after reaching a good shape i even have one or 2 full cheating on my diet days every week where i eat anything in any quantities.. i weight myself every day and look in the mirror to decide if it's ok to cheat on the diet or not..

food is one of God's greatest gifts and i see no point to prevent myself from something i like to be leaner fast,.. let it takes its time if you want a forever diet system.. not a diet for a show or to be lean for a while then to return your fats again..

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1866 on: September 10, 2013, 11:00:32 PM »
without complicating things i always believe to be healthy you must eat ALL kinds of food.. it all depends on quantities and the calories you burn.. when i met nasser last feb. we talked about fruits and he too were eating them all the time..

when i was very lean in the past i was going on high protein diet with very small amounts of complex carbs but was still eating good amounts of simple carbs like fruits.. this way gives faster results but over all i was feeling weaker.. now i am lean and i feel strong because i eat good amounts of both complex and simple carbs.. i just do cardio now unlike in the past.. now after reaching a good shape i even have one or 2 full cheating on my diet days every week where i eat anything in any quantities.. i weight myself every day and look in the mirror to decide if it's ok to cheat on the diet or not..

food is one of God's greatest gifts and i see no point to prevent myself from something i like to be leaner fast,.. let it takes its time if you want a forever diet system.. not a diet for a show or to be lean for a while then to return your fats again..

That's all good and well bro but you're missing the entire point...

This gameplan is NOT about health, or a balanced lifestyle. It's about achieving a physique of 3% Bodyfat in 60 days. It's not about finding the most comfortable happy way to get there. It's about suffering for 60 days to get striations on your eye balls. It is NOT about comfort or health. And we all know it's not sustainable for more than a brief period of time.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1867 on: September 10, 2013, 11:01:34 PM »
Lol 3 or 4.5% who fucking cares that in 60 days is fucking sick ....good job oth .

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1868 on: September 10, 2013, 11:08:37 PM »
That's all good and well bro but you're missing the entire point...

This gameplan is NOT about health, or a balanced lifestyle. It's about achieving a physique of 3% Bodyfat in 60 days. It's not about finding the most comfortable happy way to get there. It's about suffering for 60 days to get striations on your eye balls. It is NOT about comfort or health. And we all know it's not sustainable for more than a brief period of time.

ya i know.. i was just sharing my experience..

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1869 on: September 11, 2013, 02:12:31 AM »
well as you guy know i picked the dumbest time to get shredded for fun as I run a roofing business and the last 60 days is the heart of roofing season.

I was forced to withdraw from dieting twice due to workload so I lost 20 days total.  NOW FRIDAY IS 60 DAYS ,...  am I where I want to be? I am 7 days out.....meaning I CAN GO THROUGH 4 DAYS OF HEAVY DEPLETING FOLLOWED BY 3 DAYS OF HEAVY LOADING AND DROP THE DIURETICS AND COME EXACTLY WHERE I PLANNED.

So my dilemma is a matter of convenience and where I am is tough to sacrifice the last 7 days, especially since I AM NOT JUMPING ON STAGE.

So, I TOOK SOME MEASUREMENTS TODAY AND CAME UP WITH FOLLOWING;

I am 201lb, and calipers read 4.5 % BODYFAT, WETHER I AM 4% OR NOT, WHO GIVES A FUCK, THAT'S WHAT THE DAM THING READ.

I WILL TAKE PICS ON FRIDAY BECAUSE I AM A MAN OF MY WORD AND I WILL FALL SHORT OF 1% BODYFAT OR 3LB, WHATEVER, BUT THAT IS ALL I CAN MUSTER AT THE MOMENT.

AM I HAPPY?  FUCK YA, i haven't been here in 5 years and I AM STAGE READY, THIS IS THE FASTEST RESULTS I HAVE EVER HAD MY WHOLE LIFE.

PICS WILL NOT INCLUDE ANY LOADING, ANY DIURETICS OR NOTHING, JUST A BASIC DAY IN VERY LOW LEVEL BODYFAT MODE, NOTHING FANCY, i am still working and am going out for the weekend so just a basic day with regular pics.

Friday is 60 days  ;)

Great job, I've taken Friday off work and moved the Mrs and kids out the house so I can be ready for the pictures.

Can you text me when you're about to upload them? Its +447904227788 (UK) Cheers bro

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #1870 on: September 11, 2013, 06:55:30 AM »
Fuckin aye. A man of his word. Can't wait to see the pics on Friday!

I've been inspired by OTH since he started this thread, started my own tortuous dieting, fell off for a couple days, come back to this thread to be inspired once again.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1871 on: September 11, 2013, 06:59:52 AM »
Lotion....check
Kleenex......check
Calluses smoothed.....check

Waiting anxiously....... :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1872 on: September 11, 2013, 07:16:41 AM »
Lotion....check
Kleenex......check
Calluses smoothed.....check

Waiting anxiously....... :P

KY Jelly.....check

We are ready for liftoff!!

"1"

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1873 on: September 11, 2013, 07:18:39 AM »
OTH did you post pics yet? what are you waiting for bro?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1874 on: September 11, 2013, 09:43:02 AM »

What nutrients are there in fruit that you can't get from lower carb veggies?