Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372770 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in
« Reply #2475 on: September 18, 2013, 02:11:56 PM »
I have no horse in this race, but I will say that I think everyone here brings a lot of entertaining material.

I say you guys just move forward and stay out of each other's way. I know it's easier said than done, but I think you're all good folks.

Perpetual trolling from both ends gets daunting after a while, but that's the nature of GetBig. We can't be friends with everyone. The usual added element of chaos brings about interesting debates.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2476 on: September 18, 2013, 02:17:01 PM »
I have no horse in this race, but I will say that I think everyone here brings a lot of entertaining material.

I say you guys just move forward and stay out of each other's way. I know it's easier said than done, but I think you're all good folks.

Perpetual trolling from both ends gets daunting after a while, but that's the nature of GetBig. We can't be friends with everyone. The usual added element of chaos brings about interesting debates.

"1"
Bullshit!!!! i acm be friends with everyone. How can you hate Shizzo?  :-\

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2477 on: September 18, 2013, 02:22:29 PM »

"1"
well you should let it take it's course, we are not complaining about the troll and he drew first on this one, a dozen guys here are taking it to him for the mods to say, that is enough? why?

HE TALKS HIS TRASH AND WHEN YOU GUYS STEP AND STOP IT YOU STOP HIS OPPOSITION WHILE HE ALREADY DID HIS SHARE. NOT COOL

Better to stop it from the getgo which the mods never did 10 pages ago or don't stop it at all, I vote don't stop it at all.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2478 on: September 18, 2013, 02:44:02 PM »
don't you ever mention someones wife on here again, you creepy fuck. Why are you even saying those words, that is out of bounds you low life scum bag

lmfao. OTH is about to kill this fagget.  :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2479 on: September 18, 2013, 02:48:40 PM »
well you should let it take it's course, we are not complaining about the troll and he drew first on this one, a dozen guys here are taking it to him for the mods to say, that is enough? why?

HE TALKS HIS TRASH AND WHEN YOU GUYS STEP AND STOP IT YOU STOP HIS OPPOSITION WHILE HE ALREADY DID HIS SHARE. NOT COOL

Better to stop it from the getgo which the mods never did 10 pages ago or don't stop it at all, I vote don't stop it at all.

Oh, I never said I am going to stop it in my post. I simply said that it will be perpetual and to no avail.

Take a look at my post again OTH, I just want you guys to not waste your energy on something that clearly has no solution.

"1"

In other words, at no point did I ever suggest that I would stop anything. I just think you are ALL (both corners) wasting your time.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2480 on: September 18, 2013, 02:56:54 PM »
I have a feeling that Jeff is done (by his own accord) here on the forum. I could be mistaken, but I think this time he might be serious.

"1"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2481 on: September 18, 2013, 02:58:37 PM »
Oh, I never said I am going to stop it in my post. I simply said that it will be perpetual and to no avail.

Take a look at my post again OTH, I just want you guys to not waste your energy on something that clearly has no solution.

In other words, at no point did I ever suggest that I would stop anything. I just think you are ALL (both corners) wasting your time.

"1"
I stand corrected, my bad.  ;)

It is just that the last time when posts started getting deleted the one who benefited the most from it was the troll, while everyone else got their posts deleted. Ya he got his deleted as well but he had already trolled his mother load by this point and when people where left to return the favor they couldn't so it was like thanks but no thanks.

This time around it was different, the second he started trolling everyone jumped on his throat so just didn't want mods to start deleting posts at this point as he is quickly learning his lesson this time around.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2482 on: September 18, 2013, 02:59:28 PM »
I have a feeling that Jeff is done (by his own accord) here on the forum. I could be mistaken, but I think this time he might be serious.

"1"
Yes, according to bigmc. They are like twins.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2483 on: September 18, 2013, 03:00:54 PM »
I stand corrected, my bad.  ;)

It is just that the last time when posts started getting deleted the one who benefited the most from it was the troll, while everyone else got their posts deleted. Ya he got his deleted as well but he had already trolled his mother load by this point and when people where left to return the favor they couldn't so it was like thanks but no thanks.

This time around it was different, the second he started trolling everyone jumped on his throat so just didn't want mods to start deleting posts at this point as he is quickly learning his lesson this time around.

Nothing will be deleted within this thread.

The only reason anything got deleted the last time was because members asked for it, since they really enjoyed the raw dieting material in this thread. For now, everything stands as is, but I believe Jeff might be moving on.

"1"

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2484 on: September 18, 2013, 03:01:23 PM »
I don't think I've seen a getbigger make people more angry than Jeff does/did. Perhaps Squad, booty or Shizzo (when he did the king act).  ;D

O

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2485 on: September 18, 2013, 03:01:36 PM »
how fast do you wither away when off?

do you try to stay somewhat lean when off, or try to hold weight,or lol,dont care at all?

After a few weeks it begins, gradually, after 6 weeks it gets depressing seeing the hard won muscle melt...

I oscillate between those three, trying to stay somewhat lean, trying to hold mass by chowing down and not giving a fuck lol

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2486 on: September 18, 2013, 03:05:21 PM »

"1"
Solid Mod post.    ;D

/and the Black/race posts have thinned on the G&O front page, too. Been a long time.   

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2487 on: September 18, 2013, 03:06:19 PM »
Solid Mod post.    ;D

/and the Black/race posts have thinned on the G&O front page, too. Been a long time.   

You're welcome...  :)

Unfortunately, the Hebrew insults are at an all-time high.

"1"

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2488 on: September 18, 2013, 03:07:11 PM »
Standard run from 12-20 weeks, since my first inject cycle last may I have been off for a total of about 22 weeks, not long enough I suppose but there's always a show coming up to justify my addiction...

How come you don't stay on TRT at least?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2489 on: September 18, 2013, 03:07:56 PM »
Nothing will be deleted within this thread.

The only reason anything got deleted the last time was because members asked for it, since they really enjoyed the raw dieting material in this thread. For now, everything stands as is, but I believe Jeff might be moving on.

"1"
well the fact that he is claiming he is done is a clear indication of him being emotionally bothered by the outcome, he is clearly a disturbed individual who really needs help.

He got so angry today to the point he had to say '' he is done'' of course we all know he is not done, but hell having him say so is fucken great, someone is but hurt  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2490 on: September 18, 2013, 03:08:42 PM »
Jeff has left Getbig before.
O

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2491 on: September 18, 2013, 03:12:17 PM »
I don't think I've seen a getbigger make people more angry than Jeff does/did. Perhaps Squad, booty or Shizzo (when he did the king act).  ;D

possibly but it takes him 24 hours of posting around the clock without sleeping or showering to do so and in the process he also has his rants and meltdowns.

Today he stormed of like 10 year old kid crying '' I AM NOT POSTING HERE ANYMORE  :'( :'( :'( ''

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2492 on: September 18, 2013, 03:19:47 PM »
How come you don't stay on TRT at least?

If I did that for years wouldn't it be impossible for my body to recover proper levels. My ideal retirement scenario is on a piece of land in the wild far from civilization, robust, healthy and vital not needing to have a relationship with a needle for the rest of my life. I am 30 now so if I  try to take my physique to the next level I suppose it guarantees I would need TRT for life.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2493 on: September 18, 2013, 05:57:40 PM »
haha brother, in case you care how its with me, haha, im not the biggest monster out there, its all arms and bit quality here and there, but its rather thin layer, so it looks only impressive when shredded.
now when going off, the first 2-3 weeks, the strenght goes right down the toilet,in literal sense, some volume is pissed out.
the pumps become vague memory, but the body itself lkks its very best in this period, very cut, as long the diet is dead on.and face leans out quickly.

then comes the choice between -metaphoricaly speaking- shit and dierhea, trying to keep size or staying lean.

if i try to keep size, i will look like absolute shit within the next 2-3 weeks, if i try to stay lean,i deflate to paper thin look from side, and the diet must be dead on, every little icecream seems to be on the waist,lower back, ass by the next day.

and whatevr path i choose, by week 6-8 its like jumping off a cliff haha.all voume gone, and bodyfat building up no matter what.

i prefer to stay as lean as possible in that time, the apetite is gone anyway and the comebacks are very easy and fast if lean, doesnt even matter if literaly all size is gone(i feel it doesnt go anywhere,it just deflates and doesnt take in the nutritiens properly anymore, and due to me being flat-ish kinda built, even relatively thin layer of fat will make it look like nothing).
the comeback from fatleniko was harder than say a contest prep diet.i never wanna go through that again.

interesting, I get off gear all the time but with me I don't train either or eat good, just a complete 180 degree turn, lol.

ok gal, lets put this thread back into the right direction.   ;)

After I keep lean and enjoy it for 6 weeks from now, I will start lifting extremely heavy again and will post some heavy lifts, video's will come this fall for sure, this thread will be revived and entertainment  8)   with valuable info, getbig is the shit and getbiggers are my brothers,  :)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2494 on: September 18, 2013, 06:57:07 PM »
Me and Gal agree. Without drugs suicide is the only option.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2495 on: September 18, 2013, 07:03:39 PM »
Me and Gal agree. Without drugs suicide is the only option.

Ah, to be young.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2496 on: September 18, 2013, 08:11:17 PM »
You're welcome...  :)

Unfortunately, the Hebrew insults are at an all-time high.

"1"

???

i thought we just agreed the black insults had tailed off

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2497 on: September 18, 2013, 08:18:32 PM »
haha brother, in case you care how its with me, haha, im not the biggest monster out there, its all arms and bit quality here and there, but its rather thin layer, so it looks only impressive when shredded.
now when going off, the first 2-3 weeks, the strenght goes right down the toilet,in literal sense, some volume is pissed out.
the pumps become vague memory, but the body itself lkks its very best in this period, very cut, as long the diet is dead on.and face leans out quickly.

then comes the choice between -metaphoricaly speaking- shit and dierhea, trying to keep size or staying lean.

if i try to keep size, i will look like absolute shit within the next 2-3 weeks, if i try to stay lean,i deflate to paper thin look from side, and the diet must be dead on, every little icecream seems to be on the waist,lower back, ass by the next day.

and whatevr path i choose, by week 6-8 its like jumping off a cliff haha.all voume gone, and bodyfat building up no matter what.

i prefer to stay as lean as possible in that time, the apetite is gone anyway and the comebacks are very easy and fast if lean, doesnt even matter if literaly all size is gone(i feel it doesnt go anywhere,it just deflates and doesnt take in the nutritiens properly anymore, and due to me being flat-ish kinda built, even relatively thin layer of fat will make it look like nothing).
the comeback from fatleniko was harder than say a contest prep diet.i never wanna go through that again.

There is a lot of honesty there. Getbiggers, pay attention!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2498 on: September 18, 2013, 09:11:05 PM »
???

i thought we just agreed the black insults had tailed off

Nice 😎

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V