Author Topic: Have any of you guys gotten your legs or any parts of your body waxed?  (Read 396 times)

whitewidow

I know it sounds sissy but sometimes getting your legs waxed is part of the game. I have hairy legs. I started thinking about the first time I got my legs waxed. Holy shit it hurt! I got all dizzy towards the end. It was like the 40 year old virgin I felt like yelling everytime that asian chick took a strip off. Plus I had to contsantly flex my legs as it comes off easier if you flex the muscles. I swear the first time took about a hour and a half and i swear towards the end I felt like i was going into shock. call me a pussy all you want but that shit hurt! I like to do bets with people and instead of money if they lose they have to go get their legs waxed. I laugh me ass off because they think it won't be that bad but the first time is horribly painfull. At least if you have hairy ass legs like me. I have seen guys want to stop right away and I just laugh me ass off because I know that shit hurts. c'mon guys man up! somebody else on this forum has gotten their legs waxed. It is part of the game. I am man enough to say I did something girly and it hurt like hell!

maxxmuscle

• Getbig II
I had my back done once....it hurt ! Haha ! Gave me bad rash also...i stick with the old Razor...Wilkinson Sword ;)