Author Topic: Rachel Jeantel: "Travyon Hit First"  (Read 1322 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Rachel Jeantel: "Travyon Hit First"
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2013, 06:58:08 PM »
He gets the benefit of the doubt, unless the evidence says the contrary. IT DOESN'T.

You and all these other Martin sympathizers keep up with these "would've, could've, should've" routines, because you have NO PROOF that Zimmerman attacked, assaulted, or tried to detain Martin. And Jeantel's testimony rips the sweet innocent Travyon tapestry to shreds.

Eh, I dunno man... you 'give the benefit of the doubt' to hermann cain over 14 women with accusations.  You give zimerman the benefit of doubt - even though he really did lie about a bunch of the other details.

Sometimes I think ya just kinda lean toward the person you prefer.  If ONE of those 14 women was caught in a lie, you'd discredit all of them.  Yet ZImmerman lies about a lot of things about the shooting - and he's still credible?

Dunno man.  The shoot was legal but he's a fcking liar, head to toe.  He doesn't belong in prison, but I would hope people would just say "yeah, he's a big fcking liar, no doubt about it".   People who won't accept he lied - even when his own lawyer admitted it - well,, I dunno man.  whatever.  just a debate board.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2013, 07:08:04 PM »
Eh, I dunno man... you 'give the benefit of the doubt' to hermann cain over 14 women with accusations.  You give zimerman the benefit of doubt - even though he really did lie about a bunch of the other details.

Sometimes I think ya just kinda lean toward the person you prefer.  If ONE of those 14 women was caught in a lie, you'd discredit all of them.  Yet ZImmerman lies about a lot of things about the shooting - and he's still credible?

Dunno man.  The shoot was legal but he's a fcking liar, head to toe.  He doesn't belong in prison, but I would hope people would just say "yeah, he's a big fcking liar, no doubt about it".   People who won't accept he lied - even when his own lawyer admitted it - well,, I dunno man.  whatever.  just a debate board.

Is it any surprise that the board liar cries loudest about Zimmerman being a liar?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2013, 07:11:14 PM »

Once again, when your ridiculous claim get skewered, you dredge up crap that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

What I accept is the evidence and measure it against people's statements. And, just as I sided with Cain when the evidence backed him (as in the NRA investigation clearing him vs. the women refusing to cite what Cain supposedly did and the rest either got caught lying or clamming up when it was time to go on the record), I sided with Zimmerman based on the evidence that supports his claims.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2013, 07:23:55 PM »
to believe trayvon swung first - you have to believe the other part of her story.   That is, zimm tried to detain him.

You are completely justfied to punch someone who isn't a cop - who chases and tries to detain you.

so what is it, 33, tell us which HALF of this story you want to believe.  can't have it both ways dude

No you are not.

I can detain anyone by stepping in front of them as long as I do not touch them.

If they touch ME, then they have assaulted me... I can intersect anyone at anytime by body movement and attempt to step in front of them.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2013, 07:24:55 PM »
what a stupid question

why would that make any difference

If someone is following you and they don't even identify themselves and puts their hand on you to try to stop you from continuing on your way.....what do YOU do ?

You have no basis to say that he put his hands on him or even tried to.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2013, 07:31:37 PM »
You have no basis to say that he put his hands on him or even tried to.

EXACTLY!!

Straw and 240 keep making up imaginary scenarios, to support their Trayvon narrative. Yet, when you have the evidence at hands, those narratives go up in smoke.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2013, 08:18:18 PM »
we don't know who swung first.  The only evidence that trayvon swung first is the word of a man who lied about a few other things about that confrontation.

So I consider that evidence to be discredited.  Anyway, doesn't matter who swung first - still a legal shoot because under FL law, EVEN IF Zimmerman chased trayvon down and started the fight - at some point DURING the fight, the person that started it is allowed to decide "I WISH TO EXIT THIS FIGHT" and then, if trayvon keeps punching, zimm can shoot in self-defense.

So the shoot was legal - even if Trayvon or zimm started it.   I just think it's ignorant as fck to believe zimmerman on that, when he lied about the other details.  It's okay to say "we just don't know who started fight - doesn't matter because shoot is legal either way".  It's ignorant to say "I believe zimmerman, who lied about the other thigns".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2013, 08:30:03 PM »
I can intersect anyone at anytime by body movement and attempt to step in front of them.

well, police can charge you with a few things... menacing, public disturbance... they can always tack SOMETHING to you.   Don't believe me?  Go walk in front of the police station and start startin down citizens, stepping in their way lol... see if Johnny Law doesn't slap bracelets on you and arrest you for SOMETHING.  They will assign something to it.  I'm sure our lawyer folks here can attest to that.   Besides, in FL, I can say I feared for my life due to your ripped physique, and shoot your brains out.  It's a crazy law.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2013, 08:42:13 PM »

well, police can charge you with a few things... menacing, public disturbance... they can always tack SOMETHING to you.   Don't believe me?  Go walk in front of the police station and start startin down citizens, stepping in their way lol... see if Johnny Law doesn't slap bracelets on you and arrest you for SOMETHING.  They will assign something to it.  I'm sure our lawyer folks here can attest to that.   Besides, in FL, I can say I feared for my life due to your ripped physique, and shoot your brains out.  It's a crazy law.

You're really making up a lot of things right here.