Author Topic: Rachel Jeantel: "Travyon Hit First"  (Read 1315 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Rachel Jeantel: "Travyon Hit First"
« on: July 17, 2013, 03:21:12 PM »
Rachel Jeantel: "Travyon Hit First"
Real Clear Politics ^  | July 17, 2013

Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 4:48:00 PM by

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/07/17/rachel_jeantel_travyon_hit_first.html

On Huffington Post Live today, Rachel Jeantel expounded on her thoughts on what occurred when Zimmerman and Martin met face to face. "I believe Trayvon hit first," she said. She went on to describe how she believed that Trayvon throwing the first punch was likely caused by Zimmerman attempting to grab and detain Martin. (via Huff Post)

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Rachel Jeantel: "Travyon Hit First"
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 03:23:51 PM »
to believe trayvon swung first - you have to believe the other part of her story.   That is, zimm tried to detain him.

You are completely justfied to punch someone who isn't a cop - who chases and tries to detain you.

so what is it, 33, tell us which HALF of this story you want to believe.  can't have it both ways dude

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 03:25:11 PM »
to believe trayvon swung first - you have to believe the other part of her story.   That is, zimm tried to detain him.

You are completely justfied to punch someone who isn't a cop - who chases and tries to detain you.

so what is it, 33, tell us which HALF of this story you want to believe.  can't have it both ways dude

::)  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 03:27:19 PM »
::)  ::)

rolling eye = conceding the point, dude.  I think the fat liar is full of shit, but probably right on this.  I bet she was screaming "kick his ass trayvon!" and the whole situation was instigated by her. 

But dude, to accept her version - a person we know is full of shit - to accept what she says, you have to accept zimm tried to detain him.  ILLEGAL.   Can't do it.  Detain a grown man and you get a bullet in the belly.  Picking on kids is better, I guess.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 03:28:26 PM »

rolling eye = conceding the point, dude.  I think the fat liar is full of shit, but probably right on this.  I bet she was screaming "kick his ass trayvon!" and the whole situation was instigated by her. 

But dude, to accept her version - a person we know is full of shit - to accept what she says, you have to accept zimm tried to detain him.  ILLEGAL.   Can't do it.  Detain a grown man and you get a bullet in the belly.  Picking on kids is better, I guess.

If Ashtray was afraid he was a rapist - why didn't he call the cops or his dad or simply run away himself?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 03:33:55 PM »
How many times did I say on this board that I believed Zimmerman tried to detain Martin which is consistent with Martins actions i.e  wanna be cop suspecting Martin of being a criminal and then following Martin after having told 911 something to the effect of these guys always get away

Zimmerman had no authority to stop or detain Martin and if Martin had every right to defend himself against if Zimmerman

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 03:35:29 PM »
If Ashtray was afraid he was a rapist - why didn't he call the cops or his dad or simply run away himself?

i dunno, why can't high school juniors display the same intellect and calm as armed 30-somethigns with advanced degrees like us?   and why can't my cat understand algebra?  

he's a kid, he's limited mental capacity.  zimm was the older man with gun training and permit... he shoudl have known better.  he was the armed adult in this situation.  trayvon should have been dealt with by the police.  however, since he didn't commit any crimes that night...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 03:36:10 PM »
How many times did I say on this board that I believed Zimmerman tried to detain Martin which is consistent with Martins actions i.e  wanna be cop suspecting Martin of being a criminal and then following Martin after having told 911 something to the effect of these guys always get away

Zimmerman had no authority to stop or detain Martin and if Martin had every right to defend himself against if Zimmerman

Did Zimm have handcuffs on him? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 03:37:04 PM »

I'm pretty sure you can detain anyone in thuggish clothes, under FL law.   Only if they're 6 foot 1 in sneakers.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 03:37:09 PM »

simple, because Zimmerman had caught up to him and tried to detain him

now he is defending himself against someone who hadn't identified himself as a neighborhood watch or anything else

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2013, 03:37:42 PM »

you can detain someone by just telling them to lay on the ground and don't move.

he had a gun, which usually makes people listen when you're unlawfully detaining them.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2013, 03:38:09 PM »

now he is defending himself against someone who hadn't identified himself as a neighborhood watch or anything else

pure speculation

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2013, 03:39:27 PM »

what a stupid question

why would that make any difference

If someone is following you and they don't even identify themselves and puts their hand on you to try to stop you from continuing on your way.....what do YOU do ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2013, 03:41:15 PM »
pure speculation

isn't that what you started this thread about

pure speculation from Jeantel about how the altercation started

isn't it completely consistent with the prior actions of Zimmerman

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2013, 05:11:24 PM »

Why?  You lie all the time.  In fact, normally you're caught on an almost daily basis.  Picking and sorting out small nuggets of truth is next to impossible.

Some may be true, some may not be true.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2013, 05:19:21 PM »

Zimmerman didn't try to detain him. He lost Martin and was returning to his truck. It was during that time and while trying to get an address for the 911 dispatcher (as he intended to meet the police) when Martin confronted and ATTACKED him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2013, 10:39:52 PM »
Zimmerman didn't try to detain him. He lost Martin and was returning to his truck. It was during that time and while trying to get an address for the 911 dispatcher (as he intended to meet the police) when Martin confronted and ATTACKED him.

hermann cain was framed by 14 simultaneous women, too.  We know.   MCWAY, youre a smart dude, but come on man, your burden of proof is silliness.  You don't have a bullshit detector where you small a person is bullshitting us.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2013, 07:11:26 PM »
The OP's brain just shut down.   It's like he forgot his argument. Funny shit

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2013, 08:10:40 PM »

Is that information documented in the evidence somewhere?  It would shut up a lot of asshats that have been talking to me about the case.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2013, 09:03:47 PM »

that was his story.   He made up a lot of other stuff to benefit him and his right to shoot to kill.  So for me personally, I think he was looking for trayvon, not trying to get an address for 2 minutes.  he was probably peeking around, looking for trayvon.   He was neighborhood watch for 4 years there- I'm pretty sure he knew the street name ;)  LOL

Anyone who believes him, well, you can if you want.  I can call it a justified and legal shoot, while at the same time saying zimm is a bold-faced liar on this part of the tale.  "I was looking for an address for 2 minutes".   No, you were looking for the punk bitch who stole your bike!  LOL   But if you TELL the jury you were looking for the kid you just chased, then later shot, well, it looks realllly bad for that self defense thing, which again, I think was legal. 

He was lying repeatedly about the bread when the meat in the middle of the sandwich was legit. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2013, 09:17:22 PM »
In my opinion the 3 major points of contention are...

a.  Did Zimmerman racially profile Trayvon Martin, finding him suspicious solely because he was black?

b.  Did Zimmerman murder Trayvon Martin in cold blood?

c.  Would Zimmerman have been convicted had Trayvon Martin been white.

There is zero hard evidence that demonstrates that the answer to any of these questions is yes.  On the contrary there is quite a bit of evidence that says the answer is no.  A lot of people, Obama included, are looking at this case with their own bias and ignoring the facts of the case. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2013, 11:42:29 AM »

What you believe and what the evidence shows are as night and day.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2013, 11:45:20 AM »
that was his story.   He made up a lot of other stuff to benefit him and his right to shoot to kill.  So for me personally, I think he was looking for trayvon, not trying to get an address for 2 minutes.  he was probably peeking around, looking for trayvon.   He was neighborhood watch for 4 years there- I'm pretty sure he knew the street name ;)  LOL

Anyone who believes him, well, you can if you want.  I can call it a justified and legal shoot, while at the same time saying zimm is a bold-faced liar on this part of the tale.  "I was looking for an address for 2 minutes".   No, you were looking for the punk bitch who stole your bike!  LOL   But if you TELL the jury you were looking for the kid you just chased, then later shot, well, it looks realllly bad for that self defense thing, which again, I think was legal. 

He was lying repeatedly about the bread when the meat in the middle of the sandwich was legit. 

He gets the benefit of the doubt, unless the evidence says the contrary. IT DOESN'T.

You and all these other Martin sympathizers keep up with these "would've, could've, should've" routines, because you have NO PROOF that Zimmerman attacked, assaulted, or tried to detain Martin. And Jeantel's testimony rips the sweet innocent Travyon tapestry to shreds.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2013, 02:43:04 PM »
He gets the benefit of the doubt, unless the evidence says the contrary. IT DOESN'T.

You and all these other Martin sympathizers keep up with these "would've, could've, should've" routines, because you have NO PROOF that Zimmerman attacked, assaulted, or tried to detain Martin. And Jeantel's testimony rips the sweet innocent Travyon tapestry to shreds.

End of thread.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2013, 04:18:12 PM »
I can't wait until this trial is over. 
Y