Author Topic: The Consequences of Rejecting Christ  (Read 3854 times)

DeathCultist

The Consequences of Rejecting Christ
« on: July 17, 2013, 05:15:37 PM »
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/1-in-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-as-sexual-assaults-increase-500/

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States.

In 2003, Sweden’s rape statistics were higher than average at 9.24, but in 2005 they shot up to 36.8 and by 2008 were up to 53.2.

Muslims represented as many as 77 percent of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases parallels a major increase in Muslim immigration.

The statistics are skewed by urban centers where the Islamic colonists cluster. In Stockholm this summer there was an average of 5 rapes a day.

Sweden is mostly atheist, its denizens consciously choosing to reject Christ despite all the evidence.

COINCIDENCE?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: The Consequences of Rejecting Christ
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 05:17:22 PM »
Hail Satan!
a

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 05:18:24 PM »
loki is watching
X

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 07:07:11 AM »
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/1-in-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-as-sexual-assaults-increase-500/

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States.

In 2003, Sweden’s rape statistics were higher than average at 9.24, but in 2005 they shot up to 36.8 and by 2008 were up to 53.2.

Muslims represented as many as 77 percent of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases parallels a major increase in Muslim immigration.

The statistics are skewed by urban centers where the Islamic colonists cluster. In Stockholm this summer there was an average of 5 rapes a day.

Sweden is mostly atheist, its denizens consciously choosing to reject Christ despite all the evidence.

COINCIDENCE?

Welcome back to the boards, Royalty.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 07:09:49 AM »
Funny gimmick.
A

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 07:40:42 AM »
What do you expect.

Third world degenerates intermingling with fine NORDIC GRADE A BLOND PUSSY.

Women getting raped ranks very high on my pet peeves list.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 09:12:24 PM »
The world be a better place if we had more moderate Muslims. Think Egypt and Turkey. I love the Black Sea and the idea of moderate islam. My family is a
Black Sea family and we are moderates. :) Ahmed sounds like a talibon. if he was from our part of the world and not a convert... he would understand how shitty life can be under extreme clown. What a bozo. If you like the talibon so much they move to pakistan. You will see even in pakistan ppl think you are weirdoes and you a just a bunch of gangsters selling drugs and sex and using terror to make money. Just like the talibon shot Malasa in the head. :(
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 09:21:37 PM »
"You're just a bunch of weirdo gangsters selling drugs and sex using terror".

Wow brilliant, this pretty much sums up how ignorant and hate filled of a bafoon you really are and actually how little you know about Islam except your own messed up self. Speak for yourself.

For example, in Pakistan some families will even kill their daughters? Is this islam? No. For example some village idiot pakistanis will not allow their daughters to marry anyone they want? Is this islam? No, because in Islam the woman is the one who has the final say in whom she marries and she cannot be forced in marriage. For example in Pakistan men can be abusive towards their family members, especially women to be dominant and make the women subservient under any and all circumstances? Is this islam? No, because women have a voice in Islam and are not supposed to blindly obey their husbands but in pakistani culture they are suppose to. For example some Pakistani families will force their children to marry cousins and only cousins from their tribe/village/family/etc...

All that you 'think' you know about Islam is just a reflection of the backward cultures of Asia, the middle-east and Africa that have existed before Islam. In particular Pakistani culture way more close to Hindus of India than Islam.

I have lived in Arab countries, in Africa and been to the middle east as a Christian. I've been exposed to a rainbow of cultures including Desis whom I have tons of friends of and have experienced a plathora of the above garbage. I was even going to marry a Pakistani girl but her family was too messed up. People like yourself that don't know anything about Islam but talk about having lived amongst Muslims are not credible in talking about Islam because you demonstrate your ignorance of the religion and opposition while you reflect on your 'knowledge' from the non-practicing ones.

Muhammad peace be upon him was moderate as in that he lived his worldly life and he worshipped Allah (swt). What you want is to abandon Islam and the worship of Allah (swt) and embrace this world like the liberal westerners have, so that you can do whatever you want and hold up high some meaningless label calling yourself Muslim because you were born in a land that has muslims. Being a muslim is submitting your will to Allah (swt) not a label or racial identity.

I don't believe a damn thing you're saying because there are plenty of trolls on here as is. Pakistan is a savage tribal region ignorant of islam for the most part. They care about their 'izzat', pride, culture and tribe/village more than they care about what the qur'an and sunnah say.

Being a 'fundementalist' is following the fundementals of the religion. If you disagree with that you disagree with the religion as a whole. How are these tribalists 'fundementalist' when they go to graves and worship 'pirs' and other non-sense for example?

Likewise with certain Arabs who are just cultural and also bent on the same things. These are ignorant things and not Islam.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 09:26:06 PM »
If you want to follow the qur'an word for word... why aren't you out killing infadels? If you can pick and choose... why can't moderates?
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 09:34:00 PM »
If you want to follow the qur'an word for word... why aren't you out killing infadels? If you can pick and choose... why can't moderates?

Not a single verse in the qur'an blindly instructs Muslims to go out and kill random people. All the verse about fighting are during war situations and self-defense. And Islam forbids the killing of helpless people, women, children, elderly. Even combatants if captured are to be treated with respect.

This pretty much sums up what an ignorant dbag you are who has never read the qur'an once in their life and just reverberating what they've seen on tv.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 09:37:10 PM »
yes I read it. The attack in London. He was quoting the qur'an and he was quoting it correctly.
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 09:38:50 PM »
The qur'an does not give that guy the permission to kill even a combatant in a peaceful zone and everyone has recognized that under islamic jurisprudence.

Your knowledge and credibility level on a scale of 10 is -50 because tv news is an excellent source of truth on all matters. Like invading other countries based on lies. I should be quoting the bible for the mass genocide of the middle east hey its only 2+ million people that were killed, they deserved to die because hey its their own fault for being victims of other countries wanting their resources.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 10:03:25 PM »
There are so many sects in islam. You will never convince all of them that there's only one sect suni and how all the rest are bid'ah. I have so many sufi friends and family. I have no problem with the sufi people. I have joined them for chants singing and dancing. I love sufi people. I have shiah friends and family. I have ismile friends and family. You just want to make life miserable for people that don't think your way. I can be friends with all sects and get along... why can't you? you remind me of a little bin laden :( And how do you know that I did not connect with the all mighty allah? Why don't you try spinning and chanting 100 times.... see what happens. don't judge and hate on sufi and other people. Do you even have one sufi friend? I have many friends from all sects and religions. Hindu Sikh. ect... and Christian.
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 10:11:01 PM »
There are so many sects in islam. You will never convince all of them that there's only one sect suni and how all the rest are bid'ah. I have so many sufi friends and family. I have no problem with the sufi people. I have joined them for chants singing and dancing. I love sufi people. I have shiah friends and family. I have ismile friends and family. You just want to make life miserable for people that don't think your way. I can be friends with all sects and get along... why can't you? you remind me of a little bin laden :( And how do you know that I did not connect with the all mighty allah? Why don't you try spinning and chanting 100 times.... see what happens. don't judge and hate on sufi and other people. Do you even have one sufi friend? I have many friends from all sects and religions. Hindu Sikh. ect... and Christian.

I also have many friends, family, co-workers and acquaintances who are not muslim. A big part of my family is not Muslim, although many members of my family have become Muslim alhamdulilah. That does not change the fact that Islam was revealed as one from God to the last prophet and messenger of God Muhammad (pbuh). Muhammad (pbuh) said that there will be sects just as there were sects amongst Jews and Christians but the path is the path of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the path of his companions not these sects that come later and try to change the word of God or the messenger (pbuh). Hence this is what we are to follow  not some 'sufi tariqah' or 'maulana sab' or 'pir' or fake prophets/messiahs like the ismaili/ahmadi/shia deriatives that are rampant in pakistan.

So the fact that these people chose to follow and make up their own stuff and call themselves Muslims does not change the fact that whatever they are doing or following is not from Islam but from themselves.

The problem is not islam trying to be one, Islam always was and always will be one. The problem is people who claim claim to be following islam with their invented traditions and practices. Then you talk about 'confusion' or chaos in the middle-east. The problem is not with Islam or Muslims who follow the religion but with weak cultural muslims such as the examples you have given. You clearly demonstrated lack of knowledge of Islam, this is the truth in this matter, these cultural muslims follow traditions and culture and not Islam.

So stuff happening to your 'sister' or whatever non-sense you made up comes from these shananigans that you and those around you follow and not Islam.

This is also a problem with everyone calling every incident 'taliban'. Westerners don't have a clue who taliban are/were. You don't even know. This was demonstrated by an Australian journalist once but she was scrutinized for it, when she tried to explain the differences of people and groups in Afghanistan. The actions of 'northern alliance' and tribal warlords were always being equated with 'taliban' and likewise in Pakistan anytime any family revenge or tribal garbage incidents occur it always has to be taliban as well. Pakistan and even Afghanistan are such a mixed bag of tribal garbage white european/north american people don't have a clue.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 10:15:02 PM »
Not to mention the Nation of Islam lol with there made up stuff about the blue eyed devil. But, yeah, you are right. That's why there's so much fighting. :(
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2013, 10:19:32 PM »
The nation of islam are not muslim. Their doctrine claimed that a man is Allah. Going completely contrary to the fundemental teaching of tawheed (oneness and uniquness of God) in the qur'an. Literally the ABC, #1 fundemental belief what Islam stands for.

Malik El-Shebazz (Malcom X) abandoned NOI and embraced Islam and talked about what he witnessed from real Islam and he was assasinated for it by the conspiracy of the US gov and NOI. A dangerous idea at the time that mankind could co-exist peacefully regardless of nationality or race (which real islam teaches while NOI thought racial supremacy and this played well to the US gov's white racial supremacy and creating this conflict and violence to justify violence on blacks).

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2013, 01:04:46 AM »
The nation of islam are not muslim. Their doctrine claimed that a man is Allah. Going completely contrary to the fundemental teaching of tawheed (oneness and uniquness of God) in the qur'an. Literally the ABC, #1 fundemental belief what Islam stands for.

Malik El-Shebazz (Malcom X) abandoned NOI and embraced Islam and talked about what he witnessed from real Islam and he was assasinated for it by the conspiracy of the US gov and NOI. A dangerous idea at the time that mankind could co-exist peacefully regardless of nationality or race (which real islam teaches while NOI thought racial supremacy and this played well to the US gov's white racial supremacy and creating this conflict and violence to justify violence on blacks).
Most people agree that the Nation of Islam is ridiculous. Yeah, Malcom X didn't know true Islam until he went on haj. And he saw all the different people. It's not their fault though... it's not like there were Muslims in the USA at the time. So people only knew what NOI told them.   
X

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2013, 06:08:51 PM »

Did prophet Mohamed sing, dance, chant and spin 100 of times to get closer to Allah?

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 10:57:59 AM »
Did prophet Mohamed sing, dance, chant and spin 100 of times to get closer to Allah?
I see your point. You're right.

But who can say to be honest... that they don't listen to music... don't draw any pictures... don't take pictures.... don't look at pictures... all the fundamental things that are imposible to achieve in a modern world.

Show me one Muslim that has never seen a picture? There are some Muslims that have never seen a picture. It's not any of you I'm sure. They exist in Turkey. A traveller went there a few years ago go study them. When one was shown a picture of a horse... he did not believe it was a horse. His mind did not understand how a horse could be on a paper.

So how many pure muslims exist in the world? 1 million maybe... if that... and the rest are so called muslims. So... do you still want there to no such thing as "moderate Islam?" If you want to boast about 1 billion Muslims... then you have to include everyone.
X