Author Topic: George Zimmerman not racist : Additional Evidence  (Read 1665 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
George Zimmerman not racist : Additional Evidence
« on: July 17, 2013, 07:49:11 PM »
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman accused the Sanford police department of corruption more than a year before he shot Trayvon Martin, saying at a public forum the agency covered up the beating of a black homeless man by the son of a white officer.

“I would just like to state that the law is written in black and white,” Zimmerman said during a 90-second statement to city commissioners at a community forum. “It should not and cannot be enforced in the gray for those who are in the thin blue line.”

"But...but...MSNBC told me that Zimmerman is just some racis ass white cracka."  - 240

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/05/23/zimmerman-sanford-police-covered-up-beating-of-black-homeless-man-by-white-officer/
all drugs - TPPIIP

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
Re: George Zimmerman not racist : Additional Evidence
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 07:53:09 PM »
He was really a good guy. Boy was he screwed over with this withch hunt.
X

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 08:08:22 PM »
The FBI investigated Zimmerman last year for possibly violating Trayvon's civil rights. They interviewed George's family, friends, current and past co-workers, and ex-girlfriends and could find no evidence at all of him being racist.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 08:10:35 PM »
he will get millions I'm sure... after he sues everyone. fake tapes and photo shop to make his skin look white.
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 08:13:30 PM »
The FBI investigated Zimmerman last year for possibly violating Trayvon's civil rights. They interviewed George's family, friends, current and past co-workers, and ex-girlfriends and could find no evidence at all of him being racist.
Brace yourself, they're going to do it again. Holder and the DOJ are bringing the might of the US government down on Zimmerman after he was aquitted... they're attempting to gather evidence to go after him for a hate crime/violation his civil rights...

Great use of tax dollars, going after a man who was already shown to be not guilty by a jury of his peers... cause, you know, thats how the justice system works... just keep throwing things at someone until they either get convicted or go broke in the process, and all because the media got people pissed off at him for ratings.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 08:14:45 PM »
will he get money for the time in jail?

free kill+money for that, good way for unemplyed to get some cashflow.

i hear he wants his gun back.

maybe he can also have a cut off ear of treyvon?wouldnt matter would it,hes dead anyway

He is suing the shit of MSNBC right now for their intentional manipulation of the 911 call audio.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 08:16:41 PM »
He is suing the shit of MSNBC right now for their intentional manipulation of the 911 call audio.
Alhamduliah! :)
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 08:19:57 PM »
Good for him. Those fucks are the reason he'll never have a normal life again, why he's broke, and why so many people want him dead. Fuck them.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 09:14:11 PM »
will he get money for the time in jail?

free kill+money for that, good way for unemplyed to get some cashflow.

i hear he wants his gun back.

maybe he can also have a cut off ear of treyvon?wouldnt matter would it,hes dead anyway

He already got his gun back, why shouldn't he?  He didn't do anything wrong.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 09:28:22 PM »
haha george will need more than a gun to walk around more like a heavily armored tank.
TEAM Nasser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2013, 09:39:35 PM »
He's racist because the left say so. There, there's your credibility.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2013, 09:42:07 PM »
"But...but...MSNBC told me that Zimmerman is just some racis ass white cracka."  - 240

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/05/23/zimmerman-sanford-police-covered-up-beating-of-black-homeless-man-by-white-officer/

Yes I had seen that news article, thanks for posting it here.  It is unbelievable.  FLAT OUT LIES FROM THE MEDIA.  How can anyone be aware of that (as the DOJ surely would of been) and then go after this guy with this race vendetta!  The answer is clear - something evil at work.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2013, 10:44:31 PM »
one theory could be they didn't initially charge him for murdering the minor because, well, he had this leverage over them.

Interesting.

(ya can spin anything)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2013, 10:45:53 PM »
one theory could be they didn't initially charge him for murdering the minor because, well, he had this leverage over them.

Interesting.

(ya can spin anything)

Seems your speciality  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2013, 10:50:24 PM »
Seems your speciality  ::)

i just like to argue.   on that other thread, where the 76 year old man blasted a 6th grader, I made a pretty compelling argument for why he should walk in that case.  Cause nobody else was going it.   I like to debate and discuss and pwn and be pwned.   keeps the brain sharp or something. 

I can see why this corrupt, inept, backwater police department coudn't get a case together for zimmerman - in his own words, they are corrupt and racist in favor of whites, right?  Yikes.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2013, 10:56:37 PM »

I can see why this corrupt, inept, backwater police department coudn't get a case together for zimmerman - in his own words, they are corrupt and racist in favor of whites, right?  Yikes.

Sure, but that is not the point of this argument.  The point of this argument is Zimmerman's character - which based on this news article is the polar opposite of what the mainstream media and DOJ is trying to represent him as.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2013, 11:02:22 PM »

i just like to argue.   on that other thread, where the 76 year old man blasted a 6th grader, I made a pretty compelling argument for why he should walk in that case.  Cause nobody else was going it.   I like to debate and discuss and pwn and be pwned.   keeps the brain sharp or something. 

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING MOTEHRFUCKING TITLE OF THIS MOTHERFUCKING SHITASSLICKFUCKING ASSFISTFUCKING THREAD

ENGLISH

CAN YOU FUCKING READ IT?
all drugs - TPPIIP

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2013, 11:09:49 PM »
we are in agreement there - zimm said it wasn't about race.  i agree.   If that was condi rice or lebron james at the bus stop, he doesn't call 911 or give chase.

and if it's a mean looking white pothead in a hoodie, you know he's calling 911 and following. 

so i agree there, i've always used that condi rice argument.  wasn't about race, no matter how bad chris mathews and rush want it to be. 

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2013, 11:22:19 PM »
Discourse over this subject should have been over months ago.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/serino-fbi-report?page=0

all drugs - TPPIIP

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2013, 11:24:56 PM »
obama will now attack 'stand our ground' - and I bet he'll try to do it with a national bill.  and i bet it'll get passed, too!

thank you zimmerman, this one is on you.  YOu cited stand your ground.  YOU attached your case to that.  NOW we'll see this new legislation, and gun rights will seriously go back 20 years (or more).   Get used to hearing "Duty to retreat" because that'll be the new law.  Thank you, zimmerman - and your supporters. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2013, 11:31:00 PM »
obama will now attack 'stand our ground' - and I bet he'll try to do it with a national bill.  and i bet it'll get passed, too!

thank you zimmerman, this one is on you.  YOu cited stand your ground.  YOU attached your case to that.  NOW we'll see this new legislation, and gun rights will seriously go back 20 years (or more).   Get used to hearing "Duty to retreat" because that'll be the new law.  Thank you, zimmerman - and your supporters. 

"Never let a good crisis go to waste" -Rahm Emmanuel