Author Topic: I'm a b*tch  (Read 5193 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
I'm a b*tch
« on: July 18, 2013, 10:44:04 AM »
We started dating, and I never gave two sh*ts about her because women weaken legs in a man. And she was all over me most of the time. Now that I finally opened up, after her asking me and telling me we're official and we're in a relationship etc., so I finally gave in, and then what? Yeah then what...now she's trying to tear my heart apart from her own insecurities and emptiness. If you're going to comment, make sure you rip me apart cause I need to grow my balls back.

- Discuss
#

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: I'm a b*tch
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 10:50:27 AM »
What should we discuss? If you can't handle her issues, then break with her.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 10:51:25 AM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 10:51:46 AM »
Tell her to go fuck herself and go out withy your buddies ant attempt to fuck anything that walks i gurantee you will feel better.
Life is to short to spend time upset over a woman and there are hundreds of thousands of women out there would bend over backwards to make you happy so why worry about a bitch who wants to fuck you around.
Move on you will be glad you did.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 10:52:21 AM »

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 10:53:07 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 10:55:23 AM »
We started dating, and I never gave two sh*ts about her because women weaken legs in a man. And she was all over me most of the time. Now that I finally opened up, after her asking me and telling me we're official and we're in a relationship etc., so I finally gave in, and then what? Yeah then what...now she's trying to tear my heart apart from her own insecurities and emptiness. If you're going to comment, make sure you rip me apart cause I need to grow my balls back.

- Discuss

Call her immediately and break up with her.

Following that, ignore her calls and text messages for at least 10 days.

Afterwards, send her a random text that reads, "hry yo u"..

If she tries to call you after that text message, don't pick up.

5-7 days later send her another text message that reads a little like this, "had fun last night at the bar.. see u next time"..

If she replies with anger or questions regarding where you were and who you were with, simply reply with, "hello...what?"

Repeat cycle, but this time reduce the days in between to 4-5 days etc..

Give her very little each time just to keep her interest/curiosity going. Show no interest (even if you are hurting).

Meet up with her only for sex... Midway through sex, stop and say, "you don't feel the same and I'm getting bored".

Pull out, don't even wash your balls, and get the fuck out of her place while mumbling obscenities.

Repeat cycle every few weeks.... No matter what you do though, don't get into another "relationship" with her.

Put yourself on a pedestal and remember that you have the power in every relationship.

"1"

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 10:55:40 AM »

- Discuss

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 10:56:03 AM »
You opened Pandora's box, now you have to deal with the consequences.  Women just want to be heard.  Men rarely need to respond with more than three words and an occasional nod of the head.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 10:57:47 AM »

5-7 days later send her another text message that reads a little like this, "had fun last night at the bar.. see u next time"..

If she replies with anger or questions regarding where you were and who you were with, simply reply with, "hello...what?"

Give her very little each time just to keep her interest/curiosity going. Show no interest (even if you are hurting).

Meet up with her only for sex... Midway through sex, stop and say, "you don't feel the same and I'm getting bored".

Pull out, don't even wash your balls, and get the fuck out of her place while mumbling obscenities.

Repeat cycle every few weeks.... No matter what you do though, don't get into another "relationship" with her.

Put yourself on a pedestal and remember that you have the power in every relationship.

"1"

Solid GB advice...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 10:59:45 AM »

"1"

hahahahah

Nice!

But yeah follow this to the T.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 11:01:51 AM »

"1"

Are you sure you are gay? I guess this can work with guys too. Great post!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2013, 02:05:40 PM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2013, 02:14:25 PM »
Never commit fully to her in your mind. You can say all sorts of things but in reality keep her on a comfy distance and have a couple on the side if possible.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2013, 02:16:04 PM »

- Discuss
I will make it short and sweet. Nice guys really do finish last.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2013, 02:17:29 PM »
black pos

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2013, 02:18:52 PM »

"1"

100%

A real woman doesn't pull this kind of shit.

You never let a woman snatch your balls from you... Even if you love the bitch.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2013, 02:21:23 PM »

"1"
You don't really believe this. I think that you are a very sensitive/protective type of guy.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2013, 02:33:00 PM »

"1"

Thats how one needs to treat such whores

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2013, 02:35:49 PM »
Stop quoting OMR, you unoriginal twats.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2013, 02:36:33 PM »
Stop quoting OMR, you unoriginal twats.

Why say the same thing in a different way?

OMR has said all that needs to be said on the matter.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2013, 02:37:29 PM »
Why say the same thing in a different way?

OMR has said all that needs to be said on the matter.

No, OMR wrote out something that only a low life c.unt would pull.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2013, 02:40:56 PM »

No, OMR wrote out something that only a low life c.unt would pull.

That's what young girls respond to.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2013, 02:44:56 PM »
That's what young girls respond to.

It seems to me lots of dudes nowadays are nothing but children, Op included.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2013, 05:32:19 AM »
You're a bitch alright.

...what is there to discuss ???