Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - If Kai wins the Mr.O ?  (Read 6115 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2013 Olympia - If Kai wins the Mr.O ?
« on: July 18, 2013, 10:50:36 AM »
1- Will this have an impact as of how bodybuilding is perceived ?

2- Will fans be embarrassed to be posting on Mr.O threads, pics discussing his physique etc?

3- Does his past really give a bad image to competitive bodybuilding or the IFBB?

4-Will that be the beginning of the end as far as sponsorship walking away from such charade?

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Re: If Kai wins the Mr.O ?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 10:51:52 AM »
Will never happen, so no one has to worry.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 10:55:04 AM »
Id have thought the fact that he lets men suck him off under a towel would only serve to make him more popular with the olympia "judges" .

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 02:20:12 PM »
Phil Heath already won.  Colorado's 3x champ.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 02:24:15 PM »
The regular population will have no idea about his past...It not like CNN is digging up shit from his past, as if he was running for president

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 02:27:28 PM »
Never go near kai green with a towel he will offer to suck your cock.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 02:31:21 PM »
Phil Heath already won.  Colorado's 3x champ.

probably so- but you think he deserves it? Kai beat him last year-IMO.Kai trains harder then Phil Heath and I think has more of a Mr.Olympia physique. Kai is also a better poser. I think Phil is more marketable and is more of a role model . He is a perfect poster boy for bodybuilding. Kai is not as pretty as Phil-no homo.Kai is not as marketable and has a horrible past. It shouldsn't matter but it does. What if kai never did any gay 4 pay how would he be viewed then? still not as marketable so even without the gay 4 pay Phil is more marketable and comes in good enough shape to where people don't complain when he wins the O. Kai def works way harder then Phil! kai is so dedicated to bodybuilding he would out-work Phil anyday of any week so you gotta give kai credit for that he is a uncrowned Mr.O -IMO.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 02:36:29 PM »
probably so- but you think he deserves it? Kai beat him last year-IMO.Kai trains harder then Phil Heath and I think has more of a Mr.Olympia physique. Kai is also a better poser. I think Phil is more marketable and is more of a role model . He is a perfect poster boy for bodybuilding. Kai is not as pretty as Phil-no homo.Kai is not as marketable and has a horrible past. It shouldsn't matter but it does. What if kai never did any gay 4 pay how would he be viewed then? still not as marketable so even without the gay 4 pay Phil is more marketable and comes in good enough shape to where people don't complain when he wins the O. Kai def works way harder then Phil! kai is so dedicated to bodybuilding he would out-work Phil anyday of any week so you gotta give kai credit for that he is a uncrowned Mr.O -IMO.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 02:47:27 PM »

Kai can out-lift phil. They did that as a favor to Flex magazine. Neither of them wanted to lift weights right then. They both were exhausted. Don't make me start posting some of Kai's videos. This year especially Phil has alot of shit going on in his personal life. I don't think he even has as much time to train where kai has nothing else to do.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 03:03:10 PM »
8-days out from the O! most bodybuilders are getting weak at this point.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 03:17:52 PM »
LOL @ the real world even knowing WTF Mr. Olympia is

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 03:23:15 PM »
LOL @ the real world even knowing WTF Mr. Olympia is

Right, the only ones that care are on these message boards...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2013, 08:05:28 PM »

Why cause Philsulin is too way ahead? or the IFFB wont give it to him ever?

WooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
Re: 2013 Olympia - If Kai wins the Mr.O ?
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2013, 08:12:36 PM »
T

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2013, 09:15:10 PM »
Nah I like Kai.  I hope he or Phil win this year because in my eyes they are clearly a level above everyone else.  But my allegiance is w/ the Colorado boy first and foremost.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2013, 01:06:14 AM »
kai would be the ugliest gayest mr olympia ever, he has a horrible physique, even tho he has brought his waist in a little.... just for having that fucking poney tail id ban him outright

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2013, 03:33:18 AM »
Nah I like Kai.  I hope he or Phil win this year because in my eyes they are clearly a level above everyone else.  But my allegiance is w/ the Colorado boy first and foremost.

I respect that-you gotta back up whoever is repping your state 1st place or last. I would do the same.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2013, 04:03:15 AM »
Kai can out-lift phil. They did that as a favor to Flex magazine. Neither of them wanted to lift weights right then. They both were exhausted. Don't make me start posting some of Kai's videos. This year especially Phil has alot of shit going on in his personal life. I don't think he even has as much time to train where kai has nothing else to do.

To be fair I think Phil is a careful trainer rather than Kai being able to out train I have not seen one impressive piece of training from Kai ...
Oscar and desmond miller pulling 500lb of his chest while he ego trains doesn't mean he's stronger than Phil
choice is an illusion

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2013, 04:17:25 AM »

what makes you say that?

lacticacid

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2013, 05:11:13 AM »

2- Will fans be embarrassed to be posting on Mr.O threads, pics discussing his physique etc?

3- Does his past really give a bad image to competitive bodybuilding or the IFBB?

4-Will that be the beginning of the end as far as sponsorship walking away from such charade?

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

Let's just say it would mean that pro bodybuilding has finally "come out of the closet."

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2013, 05:18:34 AM »

Bodybuilding isn't "perceived" at all, it's just a niche that's invisible to most.
Y

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2013, 05:22:24 AM »

To be fair I think Phil is a careful trainer rather than Kai being able to out train I have not seen one impressive piece of training from Kai ...
Oscar and desmond miller pulling 500lb of his chest while he ego trains doesn't mean he's stronger than Phil

I was looking at how Phil performed those movements, especially pull ups, and it reminded of when Dorian was showing Kai and Oscar how to do a certain movement (I believe it was for back) and they were doing it wrong...
In that vid, I noticed Phil is more vocal, more willing to "get things started" for the camera, to suggest a exercise...If you one is Mr. O, you can't take a backseat, you have to show either thru body language or verbally that you are Mr. O. And this vid i believe was taken before Phil won the title.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2013, 07:15:31 AM »
This!

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2013, 07:57:52 AM »
definitely bad for bodybuilding no matter how he looked like .. in my opinion though..

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2013, 09:09:29 PM »
what makes you say that?

kai seems to have more passion for the sport and is beastly strong! Phil Heath would of tore a pec trying bench the amount kai was benching and remeber I am impressed because Kai was just 8 days out from the O. If you have competed or gotten down to competition  shape for fun you will notice a drop in energy and strength due to carb depletion,fluid depletion lower amounts of Test. Guys just tend to get weak when they are 8 days out. Look at Big ramy training when he was a few days out from the NY pro he was using Hammer strength and was not lifting very heavy. looked like his joints really hurt. Trust me that footage of kai inclining 500lbs is super impressive 8-days out from the O. Kai is a beast. kai dwarfs Phil. Phil is strong but my money is on Kai on most every lift. Phil might have him beat on a few lifts. being Mr.Olympia you constantly have to travel and do seminars and guest posing that can get draining plus Phil has some issues in his life that are not great! Kai does not have those problems and his focus is on bodybuilding. That is kais life! He is thinking about bodybuilding every hour of everyday he is more obsessed with the sport then Phil is.

Don't get me wrong Phil does what it takes and puts in his work but he is not as obsessed with bodybuilding as kai is. wich could be an advantage. Phil probably has worked regular jobs in his life.Kai has always made his money off his physique and is very obsessed and OCD about his Physique. kai loves bodybulding more then probably anybody. The man loves his Body and posing. Kai just has more dedication.Phil lives more of a normal life.