Author Topic: Marc Anthony gets blasted on Twitter for his "GOD BLESS AMERICA" All-Star Game  (Read 7459 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
marc anthony needs to do 20 sets for chest.

I think he should do 16 sets heavy and then after the 16th set, do 4 sets of Fst-7 to really stretch the fascia in the chest...I heard JLo left him because his chest was pathetic...I'd hate to see his next girl leave him because he's afraid of the weight room...

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
LMFAO!!!   Marc was born in New York , and he is Puerto Rican

Even if he was born in the island of Puerto Rico he would still be an American citizen due to the US Congress law passed in 1917.

Kids nowadays are just to fucking dumb and lazy to even google nowadays

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/55715208108/baseball-fans-super-angry-hispanic-american-superstar

STUPID WHITE PEOPLE....I'm embarrassed to be white. I'm married to a PR woman going on 22 years and I met MA at a hotel I used to work at in Condado PR when I lived there years ago. This guy is one of the greatest singers ever.

idiots

::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Why is anything said once twitter considered relevant? With all those @ and # bullshit. So fucking annoying. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
People keep saying "he is not a true American."

What makes someone a true American. I do not understand what these people are talking about. Or maybe its better off I don't!

It appears that what they mean is that if you have white skin, you're an american. So by that logic, someone who travels from Britian (and has white skin) to the USA for one day is more American than Marc Anthony, who was born and raised in America his whole life.

Yes, wonderful logic.
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Why is anything said once twitter considered relevant? With all those @ and # bullshit. So fucking annoying.  

Haha yes, the most annoying thing ever seen 2010+, all those fucking #hashtags people been using with tags such as #yolo, #swag, #trainhard #mass etc

Generation of Sheep

With that said, Marc Anthony is a great singer with a wonderful voice, Pitbull not so much, he is crap :D

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
rofl@ americana ppl , how come u didnt blow yourself up yet is beyond comprehension

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
This new young american twitter-generation of peace doesn't even know who Beethoven OR Marc Anthony is...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Haha yes, the most annoying thing ever seen 2010+, all those fucking #hashtags people been using with tags such as #yolo, #swag, #trainhard #mass etc

Generation of Sheep

With that said, Marc Anthony is a great singer with a wonderful voice, Pitbull not so much, he is crap :D

You read my mind!