Author Topic: How Texans deal with the New Black Panther Hate group  (Read 10534 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: How Texans deal with the New Black Panther Hate group
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2013, 08:56:46 AM »
That's called waking up a Sleeping Giant right there.

Notice some Hispanics in the crowd too. I think this is gonna be a losing battle for the black agitators.

When the Mexicans take over, which will be in maybe fifty years, the blacks are fucked. Mexis won't want to share the ebt pie or take any whining about stuff that happened hundreds of years go.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2013, 09:13:28 AM »
ROFL...  ;D  Shitting themselves @1:30

The New Black panther Party ( labeled hate group by US Government) Attempts to march and intimidate a neighborhood in Texas. This is the reaction.

LOL!!! The look of pure defeat as they run away.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2013, 10:29:24 AM »
I agree that this was a stupid place to try to "intimidate". They should have marched in Cambridge, MA. They would have had a welcoming parade and given them the keys to the city.

haha!!!  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2013, 10:30:04 AM »
like to see the panthers cross paths with these dudes, they'd shut their fucking mouths real quick-like 8)

Come home you crazy son of a bitch!!!  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2013, 10:37:38 AM »
 I have no love for these guys but its pointless to make racist jokes.  I'm particularly offended by any jokes that reference fried chicken and/or watermelon, the food of the gods. I just bought two watermelons yesterday.
A

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2013, 10:44:11 AM »

Haha  8)
I've always said Texas is cool.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2013, 11:01:15 AM »
Haha  8)
I've always said Texas is cool.

It is! :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2013, 11:06:40 AM »
It is! :)

Lived in Mexia, Groesbeck and Thornton for a while
A

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2013, 02:39:23 PM »
lip stick on a pig at the country fair :/
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2013, 03:21:37 PM »
When the Mexicans take over, which will be in maybe fifty years, the blacks are fucked. Mexis won't want to share the ebt pie or take any whining about stuff that happened hundreds of years go.

Probably sooner rather than later. Didn't Hispanics already take over the spot as number one minority in this country? This immigration proposal that Obama is trying to push forward is just going to magnify that population size even more. Hispanic on black crime is currently going on right now in areas if Los Angeles but its rarely reported. You know full well msnbc and many Mainstream media outlets will not want to offend the community that is a huge portion of their voting block.

The Hispanics political and social clout is growing and I think large portions of black leadership and the media are doing themselves a huge disservice with all this carrying on. You are right though, that hardworking Hispanic man who works long hours to provide for his family, of which I know many, aren't going to put up with much bullshit in their communities.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2013, 03:26:27 PM »
Lets eploy the hispanics to help us get rid of this black problem we have on our hands right now.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2013, 03:30:09 PM »
Lets eploy the hispanics to help us get rid of this black problem we have on our hands right now.

I'll take a George Zimmerman over a violent Trayvon Martin any day. 

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2013, 03:39:51 PM »
Probably sooner rather than later. Didn't Hispanics already take over the spot as number one minority in this country? This immigration proposal that Obama is trying to push forward is just going to magnify that population size even more. Hispanic on black crime is currently going on right now in areas if Los Angeles but its rarely reported. You know full well msnbc and many Mainstream media outlets will not want to offend the community that is a huge portion of their voting block.

The Hispanics political and social clout is growing and I think large portions of black leadership and the media are doing themselves a huge disservice with all this carrying on. You are right though, that hardworking Hispanic man who works long hours to provide for his family, of which I know many, aren't going to put up with much bullshit in their communities.
They will soon learn what a "burning neck lace is" :(
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2013, 04:02:06 PM »
The CIA runs this group it's all cointelpro, you can research Larry Pinkney and he explains what they are, they are ran by our government, Larry a founding member of real black panther party explains all this you can find the video on alex jones channel

This^^^

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2013, 04:09:05 PM »

Yes true...Mexicans don't have any guilt in them over what happen to the blacks...They could care less...The race wars between the Mexicans and the blacks is going to be epic...I don't think the blacks have the stomach for what the Mexicans are capable of...

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2013, 04:35:36 PM »
Yes true...Mexicans don't have any guilt in them over what happen to the blacks...They could care less...The race wars between the Mexicans and the blacks is going to be epic...I don't think the blacks have the stomach of what the Mexicans are capable of...
they have no idea :(
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2013, 04:51:01 PM »
Yes true...Mexicans don't have any guilt in them over what happen to the blacks...They could care less...The race wars between the Mexicans and the blacks is going to be epic...I don't think the blacks have the stomach of what the Mexicans are capable of...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexican

http://moreintelligentlife.com/content/places/alexis-okeowo/black-mexicans

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaspar_Yanga

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2013, 04:57:16 PM »
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2013, 05:09:59 PM »
I don't know, man.  From my experience the only people Mexicans disliked more than blacks were Puerto Ricans and for the same reason.
Mexican blacks have a rough time down there. I met one recently...from the area of Oaxaca to be exact, just like in that Wikipedia article...he spoke , I thought he was either Cuban, PR or Dominican, but his accent was different than those, threw me for a loop...well, he told me that there are not that many, and that they are discrimated against...but, like nobody gives a damn...

I read a Nat Geographic article yrs ago, it was back in 1992-93 and I still have the Magazine. It was about Columbus and also about the transatlantic slave trade...it stated that Mexican slavers preferred that their slaves came from Ghana, because they were easy to control.

What I think also, is that Mexican-Americans, will have an issue with the El Salvadorians, who don't like Mexicans, Mexican-Americans, this is due to the MS-13 factor.... Which is huge...3 dots, ain't no joke.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2013, 05:34:43 PM »
these cocoa puffs picked the wrong neighborhood

just like trayvon did

K

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2013, 05:59:35 PM »
Lived in Mexia, Groesbeck and Thornton for a while
no kidding , I did to , depending on what years you were there and how small the place is there's a pretty good chance our paths may have crossed, small fucking world.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2013, 06:13:54 PM »
no kidding , I did to , depending on what years you were there and how small the place is there's a pretty good chance our paths may have crossed, small fucking world.

Or Anna Nicole Smirh too, she's originally from Mexia.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2013, 06:19:16 PM »

I still have some family left in the area.  Most of them are dead.  I lived there in the eighties.  My dad was a Texan, born and raised.
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2013, 06:42:49 PM »
I still have some family left in the area.  Most of them are dead.  I lived there in the eighties.  My dad was a Texan, born and raised.
So did you ever take any white trash out to lake limestone and party.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2013, 06:48:23 PM »
So did you ever take any white trash out to lake limestone and party.

Haha! No, I was a little kid at the time.   My dad worked for Limestone County until he died in 99.
A