Author Topic: 20% of men get all women and women always want to trade up in marriage  (Read 14336 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I see hot chicks with loser guys all the time.  I know those chicks had high standards but why settle on the loser?

probably money bra
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
It's a sad pathetic world we live in today. Women are dating up, and men are dating down. Look around, you are more likely to see a good looking guy with an ugly chick, then vice versa. The problem you guys just don't see it....men for the most part, underrate other men's looks, overrate women's looks, and their own looks....
l

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
It's a sad pathetic world we live in today. Women are dating up, and men are dating down. Look around, you are more likely to see a good looking guy with an ugly chick, then vice versa. The problem you guys just don't see it....men for the most part, underrate other men's looks, overrate women's looks, and their own looks....

It's because most of them ain't bodybuilders.

bigmc

• Getbig V
women dont cheat on alpha males

they cheat on betas and twinks

if you cant hold on to your woman you are weak
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
I see hot chicks with loser guys all the time.  I know those chicks had high standards but why settle on the loser?

no you dont...as i said before men often times underrate other men's looks. That guy she is with is probably in actuality better looking than you are...
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
no you dont...as i said before men often times underrate other men's looks. That guy she is with is probably in actuality better looking than you are...

or rich
T

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

i don't see this at all, though i regularly see fat guys with good looking women

rarely do i see a couple where the guy is clearly better looking

E
E

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
i don't see this at all, though i regularly see fat guys with good looking women

rarely do i see a couple where the guy is clearly better looking

E

No, I see it every where as well.. The guy is in almost 99% cases better looking than the chick theyr With. Like Ive said before its much easier for a ugly chick to get With a handsome guy than it is for a ugly guy to get With a cute chick. So if Your a 10, Your Lucky if you get a 7.. and I mean Lucky. Bitches are better off alone With their selfish crap and ridicoulus anticiaptions. Most of them are fake anyway. Sad but true.

Z Father

• Getbig III
Let me see if I'm following...

An average woman that wants a good looking guy, and a secure furure...is a useless whore piece of shit.

But an average guy has every right to expect dime pieces to flock to him.

Everybody wants a good life....women too  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
No, I see it every where as well.. The guy is in almost 99% cases better looking than the chick theyr With. Like Ive said before its much easier for a ugly chick to get With a handsome guy than it is for a ugly guy to get With a cute chick. So if Your a 10, Your Lucky if you get a 7.. and I mean Lucky. Bitches are better off alone With their selfish crap and ridicoulus anticiaptions. Most of them are fake anyway. Sad but true.

i don't know must be different where you guys live, i always see good looking women with guys that are out of shape or barely average looking

can we define the rating scale, what each number means?

i'd say 1 - 3 is ugly or gross and helpless, 4 is below average but can improve with losing weight or maybe a new haircut, 5 is average meaning not good looking but not ugly either just a plain jane, 6 is better than average but not somebody you would date, 7 is pretty hot, 8 is beautiful and typically the best looking girl in every room, 9 is out of this world and should be making money off their looks, 10 is perfect and probably doesn't exist

if a person is a 10, they almost have to "settle for less" because how many 10's truly exist?  you can't give somebody a 10 unless you see them completely naked

if i give somebody a 7 that means they're pretty hot so nothing wrong with a 10 going for somebody that's "pretty hot"

E
E

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 :D ;D ;)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Well i ve written extensively on this subject months (years) ago, browse my post history, but I d add this.  

Beauty, strength, money, all fade away, none of these strategies of survival last forever. It s what you do with what you have at the moment you have it that matters, it's how long you maintain your strenghts, it's how you reverse your weaknesses, that matters. There are people who are good looking, rich, powerful, yet are unhappy. I think our society makes it a religion to "find hapiness", not understanding how it works, in fact most people get sick of looking for something that simply doesnt exist; constant hapiness. People were a lot happier on a more consistant basis in the past it is a fact.  People in the past were not looking for hapiness, but to please God. And they were happier.
Constant hapiness? This is not what we ve been designed for; hapiness is just an emotion among many others. Life  is a rollercoaster of feelings. There are people who have been, felt, miserable all their lives but raised kids who dominate, are happier than others by a wide margin. The me generation has no clue about history, nor can envision the future; they ll never reach the maturity to raise kids properly enough for them to survive.
Fact is hapiness is more easily found for everyone following basic principles more than buying into the last trend that in order to steal money from your pocket will "reveal" you a shortcut to reach it.

There is a bigger picture, experience, at work, and you have to see beyond individuals.
Just consider the fact that once economies collapse, not matter how good looking or rich you are, if you are at the wrong place at the wrong moment, your good looking body and its pockets full of money wont mean shit.
The Bible says only the humble, down to earth, who finds his happiness in the simplest things will be saved, will live long...will be part of tomorrow. Only he will have hopes. We are blades of grass, and some of them are greener than others. We are just toys in the hands of something bigger than us. Our "feelings" are not even ours per se, they re just strategies of survival genetically embedded in ourselves and we didnt choose just like we didnt choose most of our physical attributes. Our only choice is to decide what to do with them.
Life is a challenge, an experience, full of traps and one needs a strong spiritual, mental discipline to go thru it without "failing". Many good looking, strong, rich people have died since the birth of mankind. Many of their genes have been saved and cross mixed generation after generation. Many dumb, ugly people have survived the same way; they were "inferior", still they still exist. The real question is, what is the point of all of this ? Are we just a bunch of randomly mixed, generated, strategies of survival, is the only purpose of our existences to struggle for survival against others individuals , against the weather, other animal species, who are as vain and lost as ourselves and who just want to dominate without having to be someone else slave?
I dont believe that we re designed to be constantly happy or unhappy. Life as a human being is about more than that; it's about surviving whatever the way you survive. Now, a lot of people think that all strategies of survival are equivalent, that being a whore, a murderer, a robber, is justified and just as good as studying, working, etc if it allows you to survive, others aiming at the betterment of mankind until a perfect being is obtained believe that you have to constantly improve your thoughts and/or body it gives a meaning to their existences and to the process of reproduction in humans. When they choose not to fall for a sin, they see the difficulty of that choice as a step in the good direction.

It is also funny how some ugly people give birth to good looking kids and how good looking parents give birth to ugly kids. There are so many things we dont understand.
Ultimately I think preppers have better odds of survival than yuppies from the cities.

On a side note I think that male beauty isnt as fun as it seems to be. Im quite handsome myself and the more I age the more I attract young girls teens and women of all ages, pretty suprising considering i was a very insecure pimple face when a teen. As a result, I have more and more occasions to seduce and be seduced by women of all ages who want the best partner to breed with. It actually makes my life harder, more painful, because most of these women when they figure I am married have a daughters, suddenly realizing they cant "have" me start to hate on me, because I wont be their lover. How many of them also hate on me because I am the one they would have loved to start a family with but "unfortunately" they ve ended with the skinny fat/ fat insecure asshole. So at first glance they all fall in love then quickly turn into w(b)itches as soon as you dont answer to their attempts to flirt with you. Because they re little girls who arent used to not get what they want.
Anyway in most cases it only results in more troubles for me than anything. So, beauty definitely has its pros and...cons.

I am affraid it's all a lot more complicated than that; if only good looking, powerful, rich people were allowed to reign, be happy, most ugly , poor people would just kill themselves right? But life is a gigantic (infinite?) experience where anything can happen, and the result of this struggle for survival is "feelings", emotions that make us feel alive. It is fascinating how we create, fabricate, give, a meaning to things with our brains, when simply put, most of what exists, is "happening", is only struggle for survival by various life forms of all kinds.

There will be major events that will see the world population decrease massively, just like it happened countless times in the past.

The real question is... who is saved, and who isnt, who adapts, who doesnt. Where does all of this go. What do we want for our kids and grandkids.

that is all flirting you are talking about, not seduction. Once you really get seduced by a good looking woman who wants only a quickie and if there is a good cover to do it, you are in trouble my friend.
 Your male instincts will prevail and your rational way of thinking is gone. Mating instinct.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Re: 20% of men get all women and women always want to trade up in marriage
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2013, 12:58:26 PM »
i don't know must be different where you guys live, i always see good looking women with guys that are out of shape or barely average looking

can we define the rating scale, what each number means?

i'd say 1 - 3 is ugly or gross and helpless, 4 is below average but can improve with losing weight or maybe a new haircut, 5 is average meaning not good looking but not ugly either just a plain jane, 6 is better than average but not somebody you would date, 7 is pretty hot, 8 is beautiful and typically the best looking girl in every room, 9 is out of this world and should be making money off their looks, 10 is perfect and probably doesn't exist

if a person is a 10, they almost have to "settle for less" because how many 10's truly exist?  you can't give somebody a 10 unless you see them completely naked

if i give somebody a 7 that means they're pretty hot so nothing wrong with a 10 going for somebody that's "pretty hot"

E

You know what? Dont sweat it, because the truth is I dont even want a 8, 9 or 10 in real life if shes a stuck up bitch like most of them are anyway. Notice how much nicer the girls are the uglier they are, and how much more evil they are the hotter they are. Its not completely that black and white of course, but I think you know what I mean, and I see this everywhere all the time. That being said, I dont want to end up with a 4 either, despite  her having a good personality. Because when it comes down to it, apperance plays a big role wheter we like it or not. The challenge its to find someone in the middle who can fulfill both needs. I need a bitch that is good looking enough, intelligent, have a sense of humour, down to earth, but can still be classy... Its that too much to ask for!? :-\

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2013, 01:12:35 PM »
You know what? Dont sweat it, because the truth is I dont even want a 8, 9 or 10 in real life if shes a stuck up bitch like most of them are anyway. Notice how much nicer the girls are the uglier they are, and how much more evil they are the hotter they are. Its not completely that black and white of course, but I think you know what I mean, and I see this everywhere all the time. That being said, I dont want to end up with a 4 either, despite  her having a good personality. Because when it comes down to it, apperance plays a big role wheter we like it or not. The challenge its to find someone in the middle who can fulfill both needs. I need a bitch that is good looking enough, intelligent, have a sense of humour, down to earth, but can still be classy... Its that too much to ask for!? :-\

^^^this. The sooner boys realize this, the sooner they're ready to grow up and enter a relationship as a man. Balance in all things.

A ridiculously beautiful woman is bound to have personality flaws - the world she grew up in virtually guarantees it, due to over-coddling, over-praising, a sense of entitlement, etc....what man really wants that as a long term mate? THe same could be said for ridiculously good looking men - over-entitled, over-confident, unsympathetic, etc...

I assume we're still talking about finding long term wives here.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2013, 01:23:59 PM »
^^^this. The sooner boys realize this, the sooner they're ready to grow up and enter a relationship as a man. Balance in all things.

A ridiculously beautiful woman is bound to have personality flaws - the world she grew up in virtually guarantees it, due to over-coddling, over-praising, a sense of entitlement, etc....what man really wants that as a long term mate? THe same could be said for ridiculously good looking men - over-entitled, over-confident, unsympathetic, etc...

I assume we're still talking about finding long term wives here.

7 is the magic number IMHO when it comes to the perfect women, any more sexiness and lust is wasted

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2013, 04:24:54 PM »
Most likeable are grades 1,2,3,7,8 -> dismissed/hated by the swamp of average vaginal vermin and more often prone to have somewhat of a worked out personality because of suffering ridicule.

4 - 6 are hell's anus because they are in huge numbers and get kicked from below and above.

I have never seen nor penetrated a 9 or 10.*

*experiences?