Author Topic: 20% of men get all women and women always want to trade up in marriage  (Read 14327 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Good thread on bb.com, raises a lot of valid points, long read but very interesting

Cliffs:recent study shows women find 80% of men unattractive,have unrealistic standards,3 and 4/10s won't touch anything but top 20% of men, when hit the wall they settle, marry but looking to trade up,its in their blood

"I meant to also add "and feminism" to the thread title but it wouldn't fit. Alright, just for the few misc white-knights who think the notion of female hypergamy is an imaginative construct by "hateful misogynists", I highly recommend you check out this economics paper published 2 months ago that shows that women are, by nature, hypergamous as it found couples where the woman out-earned the man were more likely to divorce and those divorces were mostly filed by the woman, much to the dismay of feminist dogma. Also, there is overwhelming evidence in modern psychology that female hypergamy does in fact exist and is a reality in most relationships these days.

Alright, first of all. I want you to understand what exactly female hypergamy is. It isn't just securing an attractive mate, no. Rather, it is about securing the best possible mate a woman can ever hope to get. I'm sure you've heard the countless anecdotes of a newly-wed couple and the bride claiming her husband is the best of men? Only to cheat on him a few years down the road when she "gets bored with him" with a more attractive and thus sees him as a "superior genetic specimen"? The reason she got "bored" with her husband, no matter how loyal he is or how much he spoils her (this happens rich guys all the time), is exactly due to female hypergamy. The reason why we haven't seen this behavior manifest it self for the many millennia civilization has been around was simply because it was kept in check. Divorce, in all cultures, brought upon ruin and shame to a woman and her family. Being a sloot would not only promise her a life of abject poverty and prostitution, but it would be total social ruin to her family as well.

Nowadays, thanks to the rise of modern feminism, there is now no stigma attached to being a sloot and women have financial and social incentives to divorce their beta husbands. Invariably, it is these men who constitute 80% of the population (beta males) who end up in these situations the most. The so-called beta provider. Personally, I've heard this story too many times where beta males who were ignored for most of their life end up with some post-wall sloot who's well out of her prime and claiming she grew tired of "bad boys" (the 20% of males that are known as the alpha males) and claims she wants to settle down with a "nice and caring" guy, only really planning to divorce him later on. Feminism essentially unleashed hypergamy that was bottled up for thousands of years, which is why we are seeing sloots getting completely out of control. And when she has a bast*rd child? That will be completely financed by the grand master among all white-knights that is known as the government.

If you think you are an alpha and are still stupid enough to get married, you will eventually become a beta thanks to the feminist laws and your wife is destined to be turned off by you. This paradox is central to why many marriages fail today. We all know women are attracted to dominant personalities or the so called "dark triad" traits. These same traits that causes women to be attracted to you is then punished by feminist laws and these days one can expect to be hauled off by the white-knights in blue over a dispute that wasn't even violent. A modern marriage forces you to become the proverbial beta male, which ensures your wife will become repulsed by you over time and either cheat on you or cheat on you and file for divorce, simultaneously. A man can never really win when it comes to marriage these days.

Refer to post 2 for more.

Cliffs:
There aren't any. If you have the attention span of a fly, you likely won't benefit from this wealth of knowledge that was brought to us at the cost of the sweat, blood, and tears of many good men who initially bought the nonsense pushed by society that women are these "angelic princesses that can never do any harm".

Furthermore, as I showed in another thread, the average woman's standards are completely uncalibrated with reality's. Women find 80% of men to be unattractive/undesirable. So, unless you are apart of that elusive 20% of males who are getting practically all the sex and women, your wife will surely not find you physically attractive and she clearly has other motives. You will serve the role of the typical emasculated husband who provides her with every luxury she would ever dream of while in return as gratitude get to have a go at an overused whole in the dark once every three months, and she can refuse after 3 months have passed if she doesn't "feel like it".

The good news in all of this is that more men are beginning to see the sham that modern marriage really is. According to Pew Research, barely half of U.S adults are married and the marriage rates are declining rapidly, and it's not women who are refusing to get married. Even mangina websites such as Forbes now realize they cannot deny this reality by stating:
"As of 2010, only 22% of Millennials are married and the median age of first marriage for Gen Y women is 26.5 years old. Currently, there are more unmarried women in their early 30s than at any time in the last 60 years".

Young men are refusing to get married as they have seen their fathers, uncles, and family friends brought to total ruin by them. That's why we are seeing so many "man up" and "where have all the good men gone" articles. The feminist establishment realizes this and is getting the propaganda machine in gear. The feminist establishment cannot survive without married men pumping more into the system than necessary, because it is a basic fact of economics that married men go beyond what is necessary in terms of production and contribution to society so that they can provide better lives for their families. Governments need these men to redistribute their extra contributions to keep the "misandry bubble" (a very good but long article, I suggest you read it) from popping. Single motherhood will only continue to increase and celebrated as "female liberation" until these men starve out the government's redistribution by simply not getting married. It's a very simple yet equally effective solution.

If you want to have a relationship and eventually kids, I completely understand and sympathize with that. It is simply human nature. Long term relationships are fine, but given current societal norms, most will fail as most women will naturally start to pressure you into marriage once "baby rabies" starts to kick in. If you can sustain one without a marriage, then more power to you. However, if you are still stupid enough to get married after knowing all of these facts about the nature of women and marriage in our twisted civilization, then you deserve every hardship that comes upon you. Do not say we never warned you.

ukjeff

Army of One

• Getbig V

Included cliffs for the sub 80 iq Getbiggers too

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Women have ridiculously high standards. You should see someone of the women on dating sites. Their standards are ridiculous.

And most women out there are average at best.

I think the problem is that women think guys are so horny that they will date or go out with anyone, thus they have their pick of the litter and can keep their standards high.
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Women have ridiculously high standards. You should see someone of the women on dating sites. Their standards are ridiculous.

I think the problem is that women think guys are so horny that they will date or go out with anyone, thus they have their pick of the litter and can keep their standards high.

I see hot chicks with loser guys all the time.  I know those chicks had high standards but why settle on the loser?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I see hot chicks with loser guys all the time.  I know those chicks had high standards but why settle on the loser?
He's alpha man, all alpha. Read into that however you want.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

I dont know. Why do you think they are going out with loser guys?  :-\ :-\
X

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Hookers don't have standards, they have a set price.

Army of One

• Getbig V

Tbombz has different prices

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
This is all evolutionary, driven by their sub conscious.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

And they are far cheaper then a divorce :'(

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Good thread on bb.com, raises a lot of valid points, long read but very interesting

Cliffs:recent study shows women find 80% of men unattractive,have unrealistic standards,3 and 4/10s won't touch anything but top 20% of men, when hit the wall they settle, marry but looking to trade up,its in their blood

"I meant to also add "and feminism" to the thread title but it wouldn't fit. Alright, just for the few misc white-knights who think the notion of female hypergamy is an imaginative construct by "hateful misogynists", I highly recommend you check out this economics paper published 2 months ago that shows that women are, by nature, hypergamous as it found couples where the woman out-earned the man were more likely to divorce and those divorces were mostly filed by the woman, much to the dismay of feminist dogma. Also, there is overwhelming evidence in modern psychology that female hypergamy does in fact exist and is a reality in most relationships these days.

Alright, first of all. I want you to understand what exactly female hypergamy is. It isn't just securing an attractive mate, no. Rather, it is about securing the best possible mate a woman can ever hope to get. I'm sure you've heard the countless anecdotes of a newly-wed couple and the bride claiming her husband is the best of men? Only to cheat on him a few years down the road when she "gets bored with him" with a more attractive and thus sees him as a "superior genetic specimen"? The reason she got "bored" with her husband, no matter how loyal he is or how much he spoils her (this happens rich guys all the time), is exactly due to female hypergamy. The reason why we haven't seen this behavior manifest it self for the many millennia civilization has been around was simply because it was kept in check. Divorce, in all cultures, brought upon ruin and shame to a woman and her family. Being a sloot would not only promise her a life of abject poverty and prostitution, but it would be total social ruin to her family as well.

Nowadays, thanks to the rise of modern feminism, there is now no stigma attached to being a sloot and women have financial and social incentives to divorce their beta husbands. Invariably, it is these men who constitute 80% of the population (beta males) who end up in these situations the most. The so-called beta provider. Personally, I've heard this story too many times where beta males who were ignored for most of their life end up with some post-wall sloot who's well out of her prime and claiming she grew tired of "bad boys" (the 20% of males that are known as the alpha males) and claims she wants to settle down with a "nice and caring" guy, only really planning to divorce him later on. Feminism essentially unleashed hypergamy that was bottled up for thousands of years, which is why we are seeing sloots getting completely out of control. And when she has a bast*rd child? That will be completely financed by the grand master among all white-knights that is known as the government.

If you think you are an alpha and are still stupid enough to get married, you will eventually become a beta thanks to the feminist laws and your wife is destined to be turned off by you. This paradox is central to why many marriages fail today. We all know women are attracted to dominant personalities or the so called "dark triad" traits. These same traits that causes women to be attracted to you is then punished by feminist laws and these days one can expect to be hauled off by the white-knights in blue over a dispute that wasn't even violent. A modern marriage forces you to become the proverbial beta male, which ensures your wife will become repulsed by you over time and either cheat on you or cheat on you and file for divorce, simultaneously. A man can never really win when it comes to marriage these days.

Refer to post 2 for more.

Cliffs:
There aren't any. If you have the attention span of a fly, you likely won't benefit from this wealth of knowledge that was brought to us at the cost of the sweat, blood, and tears of many good men who initially bought the nonsense pushed by society that women are these "angelic princesses that can never do any harm".

Furthermore, as I showed in another thread, the average woman's standards are completely uncalibrated with reality's. Women find 80% of men to be unattractive/undesirable. So, unless you are apart of that elusive 20% of males who are getting practically all the sex and women, your wife will surely not find you physically attractive and she clearly has other motives. You will serve the role of the typical emasculated husband who provides her with every luxury she would ever dream of while in return as gratitude get to have a go at an overused whole in the dark once every three months, and she can refuse after 3 months have passed if she doesn't "feel like it".

The good news in all of this is that more men are beginning to see the sham that modern marriage really is. According to Pew Research, barely half of U.S adults are married and the marriage rates are declining rapidly, and it's not women who are refusing to get married. Even mangina websites such as Forbes now realize they cannot deny this reality by stating:
"As of 2010, only 22% of Millennials are married and the median age of first marriage for Gen Y women is 26.5 years old. Currently, there are more unmarried women in their early 30s than at any time in the last 60 years".

Young men are refusing to get married as they have seen their fathers, uncles, and family friends brought to total ruin by them. That's why we are seeing so many "man up" and "where have all the good men gone" articles. The feminist establishment realizes this and is getting the propaganda machine in gear. The feminist establishment cannot survive without married men pumping more into the system than necessary, because it is a basic fact of economics that married men go beyond what is necessary in terms of production and contribution to society so that they can provide better lives for their families. Governments need these men to redistribute their extra contributions to keep the "misandry bubble" (a very good but long article, I suggest you read it) from popping. Single motherhood will only continue to increase and celebrated as "female liberation" until these men starve out the government's redistribution by simply not getting married. It's a very simple yet equally effective solution.

If you want to have a relationship and eventually kids, I completely understand and sympathize with that. It is simply human nature. Long term relationships are fine, but given current societal norms, most will fail as most women will naturally start to pressure you into marriage once "baby rabies" starts to kick in. If you can sustain one without a marriage, then more power to you. However, if you are still stupid enough to get married after knowing all of these facts about the nature of women and marriage in our twisted civilization, then you deserve every hardship that comes upon you. Do not say we never warned you.

Read it, pretty good and accurate...

I don't care what anyone says, women are satisfied when you keep them in the beta position.  They want to be used and abused.  If you don't, someone else will.

bradistani

• Getbig V
sage advice there from those life-weary 13-20 odd year old's

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Only 20%?  I think that's too low.  It's gotta be more closer to 50%.

Single men should completely forget about marriage.  It's a legally, financially binding arrangement that mostly benefits women.  Don't do it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

those women are the worst of the worst, that is why they need a dating site to meet men

like it has been already mentioned, many good looking women are with average or worse guys

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
Read it, pretty good and accurate...

I don't care what anyone says, women are satisfied when you keep them in the beta position.  Today's women who are products of Baby Boomers, want to be used and abused due to the way they have been brought up. If you don't, someone else will.
fixed

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance

Haha, yeah its so true. I just SMH whenever I read their stupid standards. And many of them arnt even hot.

Yes, Ive said it before and I say it again, women are useless scum, so just fuck em and leave em, because they deserve no more no less. If your a 10, your Lucky you`ll end up with a 6-7... If a girl is a 5, she can get with a 9 because most women are ridicolous shallow, that the 10s are pretty much impossible to satisfy.

I hate girls, they are manipulate, shallow, fake, liars and whores. Ive yet to come across a nice girl I would consider being with. Id rather just move to America and fuck easy going sluts all day everyday. In Norway, you have to be the best of the best to get with a decent chick... And its not worth it.... ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V

Haha, you not mirin,bro?

Parker

• Getbig V
Keep the faith "betas" out there...you see that hot Chica at the bar, the one who passed you up?
You can get her, in about 5-10 yrs, after she marries and divorces...a few kids, and a "few extra pounds".
You got her, in the pocket, in the pocket. Work that long frame...

powerliftanything

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Brute Strength
Marriage only makes sense for a woman for a man youll eventually lose just like in a casino house always wins in the end.  That is how it is setup for now.  My advice to young men is to get snipped for your 21st so you dont end up paying for a child you never wanted.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
fixed

Maybe, the baby boomer generation is the worst thing that ever happened to the United State.  :-X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Quote from: True javascript:void(0);link=topic=485577.msg6914219#msg6914219 date=1374275698
Haha, yeah its so true. I just SMH whenever I read their stupid standards. And many of them arnt even hot.

Yes, Ive said it before and I say it again, women are useless scum, so just fuck em and leave em, because they deserve no more no less. If your a 10, your Lucky you`ll end up with a 6-7... If a girl is a 5, she can get with a 9 because most women are ridicolous shallow, that the 10s are pretty much impossible to satisfy.

I hate girls, they are manipulate, shallow, fake, liars and whores. Ive yet to come across a nice girl I would consider being with. Id rather just move to America and fuck easy going sluts all day everyday. In Norway, you have to be the best of the best to get with a decent chick... And its not worth it.... ::)

Damn dude!  :o
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
those women are the worst of the worst, that is why they need a dating site to meet men

like it has been already mentioned, many good looking women are with average or worse guys

E

Yeah, its a confusing messing. DAting does suck!
X

Parker

• Getbig V
Maybe, the baby boomer generation is the worst thing that ever happened to the United State.  :-X
It's been said that you have to take the good with the bad, and they had good ideas, but at the heart of it all, many are still hippies/weedheads/me-me at heart. They never thought about how their actions (listed) would affect their kids, and quite frankly, i don't think they gave a damn. This is the same generation that was called the "me" generation. The generation for which the term "yuppie" was coined. The generation of high divorce rates, when the kids were young. The generation of wanting to be a "cool" parent and friends with your kids. A generation that allowed their kids to talk back to them. A genration that sought to rob men of their testicles, and their sons as well...A generation that taught that boys/maleness, is bad...and must be reined in...but at the same time, that irresponsibility of men is rewarded, by women...firstly their mothers, and then the women that said young men date. A generation that believed in giving everybody a medal, because they didn't want to hurt the loser's self esteem...Now all of sudden when shit hits the fan...this is now "something new, but old, but through no fault of anybody"... ???  ::)

You know, I met a man a few yrs ago, he was a baby boomer, and his son at 35 yrs old was cosntantly getting in trouble with the law. the father was trying to go to the casino, and was pissed that his son was putting a damper on his plans...and was moaning about his son. He said, "I don't know what's wrong with these kids nowadays...", I looked at him, and I wanted to tell him, that it was possibly the way he was raised...this man is more concerned about going to the casino than his own son.