Author Topic: SPECIAL REMINDER- THE GETBIG SPIRAL  (Read 598 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
SPECIAL REMINDER- THE GETBIG SPIRAL
« on: July 19, 2013, 01:15:00 PM »
Fellas enough with the gimmicks the OCD. I can speak firsthand that the boards can become addicting and get in the way of your social lpersonal life/relationships....

Nothing wrong with posting here often just be aware of it. I look back on my life the past week,  I haven't done fuckall.....It's been gorgous ouside I havent done anything other than post on getbig eat hit the gym for an hour a day... HAven't hit the beach once....couple dates i wanted to go on I didnt even arrange cause Ive been too busy responding to gimmicks who dont exist in real life.

When this happens,  What I simply do is pull the power out of my computer and force myself to go outside.....it's summer guys. yet some of you are logged on here 24/7...

. this is good advice that i highly suggest you take cause 95% of you are guilty of it.
l

ukjeff

Re: SPECIAL REMINDER- THE GETBIG SPIRAL
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 01:16:38 PM »
I have been sunbathing everyday, I have a deep tan.
I pop on here every now and agin to update my insults and trolling.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 01:17:25 PM »
You should have taken your own advice and unplugged your computer before you started this thread.
Nobody here needs you to tell them what to do with their time.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 01:20:40 PM »
I have been sunbathing everyday, I have a deep tan.
I pop on here every now and agin to update my insults and trolling.

pics of the wifey in a string bikini?

ukjeff

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 01:21:16 PM »
pics of the wifey in a string bikini?
I think you would likely prefer her brother.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 01:22:02 PM »
I think you would likely prefer her brother.

lol

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 01:24:55 PM »
Fellas enough with the gimmicks the OCD. I can speak firsthand that the boards can become addicting and get in the way of your social lpersonal life/relationships....

Nothing wrong with posting here often just be aware of it. I look back on my life the past week,  I haven't done fuckall.....It's been gorgous ouside I havent done anything other than post on getbig eat hit the gym for an hour a day... HAven't hit the beach once....couple dates i wanted to go on I didnt even arrange cause Ive been too busy responding to gimmicks who dont exist in real life.

When this happens,  What I simply do is pull the power out of my computer and force myself to go outside.....it's summer guys. yet some of you are logged on here 24/7...

. this is good advice that i highly suggest you take cause 95% of you are guilty of it.
All non-blacks should just stay home and complain. Doing fawk all is perfect :) ima chill... let eveyone else go to work :)
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 02:09:01 PM »
You should have taken your own advice and unplugged your computer before you started this thread.
Nobody here needs you to tell them what to do with their time.
he has a point. I have been on here all week. all 'n' all, I only had one shower this week.
X