Author Topic: DSL Hardcore  (Read 6106 times)

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
DSL Hardcore
« on: July 19, 2013, 03:15:30 PM »
Has anyone heard of this lab?

I've been strictly a HG guy until recently, when too many customs problems have forced me to start looking at UG.

I went from 250mg Schering amps a week that I was using to the DSL brand, doing 500mg Test & 600mg EQ a week.

I've been on for 3 weeks & feel & see nothing.

I'm so sleepy now as if I'm having a test crash. Having used gear for years, I know what this dose is supposed to feel like & I feel nothing except like I'm taking a sedative.

I've tried doing a search on DSL Hardcore & come up with virtually nothing useful.

Anyone have any info on them?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: DSL Hardcore
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 08:43:50 PM »
probably a local brewer.

the shit is probably 30% of the stated label dose.

especially if he only sells to local guys.

for $1100 inc shipping and supply's, a guy can bring in between 12k with stuff properaly dosed. (and charging normal 'in the gym/local' prices... not counting discounts for quantity buys)

i.e. test200mg, tren100mg, deca200mg, dbol 25mg/ml.

however, a lot of guys will get greedy and cut those doses to test 150, tren75, deca 150 and dbol20mg/ml, and bring the total revenue (again, not counting quantity discounts) to $16500.... an extra $4k, and MOST gym-goers won't notice the drop in potentcy. they'll just think they're building up a tolerance, if anything..

and some guys will just underdose the fucking hell out of the products. 100mgtest, 100mg deca(or 50mg npp), 40mg tren, 15mg/ml dbol (in30ml bottles).
which brings their revenue to $26k, off of JUST $1100.

** best thing you can do if find a guy you trust who doesn't advertise and go though 1000 bottles a week and has no problem exchanging a bottle you think is bad. a good cook will gladly exchange it if you tell him it swelled u up and gave an infection. he'll figure it was his mistake on filtertraion.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 10:41:46 PM »
I think this stuff isn't even 30% of the stated dose.

I went from 250mg HRT dose to 500mg Test & 600mg EQ & I feel like I'm coming off a cycle & crashing.

I'm sleeping a lot more, tired, no edema, no fullness, appetite down etc. All the symptoms of when I used to go off a cycle cold turkey.

The guy I got it from is seeing what he can do. He seems like a good guy so hopefully something will happen.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 11:40:05 PM »
I think this stuff isn't even 30% of the stated dose.

I went from 250mg HRT dose to 500mg Test & 600mg EQ & I feel like I'm coming off a cycle & crashing.

I'm sleeping a lot more, tired, no edema, no fullness, appetite down etc. All the symptoms of when I used to go off a cycle cold turkey.

The guy I got it from is seeing what he can do. He seems like a good guy so hopefully something will happen.

you are probably right.Go with your gutt, most peoples first instinct is the right one. either that or it is underdosed extremely and made with horrible expired raw materials.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 02:56:41 AM »
you are probably right.Go with your gutt, most peoples first instinct is the right one. either that or it is underdosed extremely and made with horrible expired raw materials.

Even if it was 20% dosed properly, I shouldn't feel a crash switching from 250mg HRT to 1100mg UG.

I feel like I'm on a sedative. The opposite of how I feel on a regular cycle, where I sleep less & feel energetic all day long.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2013, 07:43:40 PM »
Even if it was 20% dosed properly, I shouldn't feel a crash switching from 250mg HRT to 1100mg UG.

I feel like I'm on a sedative. The opposite of how I feel on a regular cycle, where I sleep less & feel energetic all day long.

let the source know and ask for a replacement order or your money back. since SRCS can no longer do lab tests for the general public, I have no idea how you would be able to find a chemical service lab that does lab tets

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 10:53:10 PM »
let the source know and ask for a replacement order or your money back. since SRCS can no longer do lab tests for the general public, I have no idea how you would be able to find a chemical service lab that does lab tets

The source seems to be a good guy & is seeing what he can do. I'm not interested in a refund, I just want gear that works.

The problem is that even if he can exchange it, it would be for another UG lab & I'm a total newbie when it comes to Canadian UG labs. It could be more of the same bunk gear.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 01:20:51 AM »
The source seems to be a good guy & is seeing what he can do. I'm not interested in a refund, I just want gear that works.

The problem is that even if he can exchange it, it would be for another UG lab & I'm a total newbie when it comes to Canadian UG labs. It could be more of the same bunk gear.

find a local guy who does his own shit. usually take a lil pride in their product.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 06:20:02 AM »
find a local guy who does his own shit. usually take a lil pride in their product.

That would be totally impossible for me to do. I'm not at all hooked up into the local scene since I've been getting my gear from over seas for years. I've gone UG lately since I got sick & tired of too many customs problems.