Author Topic: RIP Schoep - Minnesota’s most beloved pet  (Read 11574 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: RIP Schoep
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2013, 07:11:09 AM »
Maybe people care because dogs are uniformly loyal, never betraying their family. A dog would never think to cheat on you, steal from you, or belittle you. Humans by nature are crass and duplicitous. Look at the video and if you are not moved then you are indeed the biggest piece of shit on this board. Rip on fags, blacks, gays, women, or whatever but don't fuck with dogs. You are nothing more than the dirt that they piss on.

X2.
A

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: RIP Schoep - Minnesota’s most beloved pet
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2013, 07:14:30 AM »
I love dogs.  Owned some myself but I think once a dog goes blind and has debilitating arthritis,  it's compassionate to put them down instead of allowing them to suffer longer then they have to just because we find it difficult to let go.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2013, 07:22:01 AM »
I love dogs.  Owned some myself but I think once a dog goes blind and has debilitating arthritis,  it's compassionate to put them down instead of allowing them to suffer longer then they have to just because we find it difficult to let go.

I've seen this way to often.  It's understandable but selfish.  I've seen families pay a boat load of money keeping an old pet alive.  Money isn't the issue, it's the fact that the animals quality of life is so low that, as you said, it's more humane to end it's life.  

A friend had an old dog who was on a variety of medications for heart issues and arthritis.  The dog had to wear a diaper because it was incontinent.  The dog rarely moved becuase of pain and spent most of the day sleeping.  At this point, it's cruel to keep the dog alive.  Eventually they realized this and had the dog put to sleep.
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2013, 12:03:11 AM »
Beautiful dog.  RIP

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2013, 12:21:37 PM »

With the money the dogs owner received he able to afford medicine for the dogs arthritis and laser therapy also....the dogs last two years were good...if you read the piece the owner mentions that he was able to take the dog on trail walks that they hadn't done for a long time...dog was fine after the walks.